Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanelis View Post
    Does it seem logical to you that non developed content (5 man KZN + the small raid) is scheduled to be released before already developed content ?
    How do you know its undeveloped? It's already obviously developed content because they said 7.1 will be going up on ptr a couple weeks after launch. So Obviously Kara and the small raid are done, just not tested in beta, unlike Nighthold.

marketing/commercial is misleading for every game in the industry these days, thats why you have to look at the actual development.
    idk why they bring in the Kara/small raid between those 2Raids when its only a 3-4month timeframe, we'll have to see how small the Raid, or even relevant in itemlvl, will be once it hits on the ptr.
    They also have to release Nighthold in a "calculated" timeframe so the Artifact Weapon is as much progressed as they balanced the content around.

The initial raid release will probably be 3 weeks after launch. It will be interesting to see what rate the future content is going to come at though. With the introduction of Mythic+ Dungeons people will have other relevant content that they can continue to work on clearing for gear, depending on how difficult these are to clear, the raid encounters may become much easier than previous as you can obtain gear at a much quicker pace than you could previously when we only had raiding.

Ion Confirmed during the Fatboss interview that EN Norm + Heroic and Mythic+ will release 3 weeks after launch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by seijulala View Post
    I'd say:
    • 5% 13-14 September
    • 75% 20-21 September.
    • 19% 27-28 September.
    • 1% later
    Here! I fixed it for you!
    • 4% 20-21 September.
    • 95% 27-28 September.
    • 1% later

Quote Originally Posted by Reloe View Post
    idk why they bring in the Kara/small raid between those 2Raids when its only a 3-4month timeframe, we'll have to see how small the Raid, or even relevant in itemlvl, will be once it hits on the ptr.
    because they know by now it might not be 3-4 months - i bet their wording was very deliberate on "early 2017" "begining of year" instead january 2017 , march 2017 is early 2017 too afterall

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kichaa View Post
    • 4% 20-21 September.
    • 95% 27-28 September.
    • 1% later
    Why? They already tell us a lot of times the plan is to open raids around 3 weeks from release date (on WoD was less than 3 weeks), so the normal date would be 20-21 september. Care to explain why do you think it would be 27-28?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Does it seem logical to you that non developed content (5 man KZN + the small raid) is scheduled to be released before already developed content ?

Also yeah perhaps they never stated nighthold would be at release, but the way things were presented on a commercial and marketing standpoint are borderline. Because when you take a look at the extended legion feature video and the content journal (currently in game) you clearly see both EN and nighthold. When you open the nighthold raid in the journal, it isn't written that it won't be available at release (or in the next few weeks after release), which is obviously misleading.
    Non-Developed? Just because it hasn't been released yet doesn't mean it hasn't been developed. They said the PTR for 7.1 is going to be live shortly after Legion launch.

7+ Year Old Account
    Patch 7.1 is coming to the PTR right after Legion launches!
    Encounters have been play tested internally, it is good to go.
    Non-developed?

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

Deleted
    Have they done that blog post yet that promised some further information? A few have mentioned to me it was said during one of the videos at gamescom that September 20th/21st is definitely the release date for Emerald Nightmare though.

Week 0-3: Expansion starts / leveling/dungeons/gearing up
    week 4-6: normal/heroic EN
    week 5: Mythic + first wing of LFR EN
    week 6-8: All LFR wings + last boss will be available
    week 9-??: farming gear/leveling alts
    week ??-??: Kara + stormheim Raid release + PvP new season
    week ??-??: mythic stormheim raid +first wing of LFR
    week ??-??: All LFR wings + last boss will be available
    week ??-??: farming gear/gearing alts//rerolls and stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    No need to guess anymore. Official schedule is up.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/7...aids-schedule/

Everything as expected really
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Ya I'm fine with the timing.

About 4 weeks in I get to do LFR and before hand I can gear up via other modes and do other things

Mite even knock out a bit of NM in that time or just wait for LFR. Ether way ill be good and ready

Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-08-23 at 02:56 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Kichaa View Post
    • 4% 20-21 September.
    • 95% 27-28 September.
    • 1% later
    lel rip in pieces

Schedule seems ok. Gives me time to spam heroic and mythic dungeons.

Deleted
    When is weekly dungeon reset time? Will we be able to play Mythic dungeons during the first days of release or do we have to wait an entire week for the first reset?

Quote Originally Posted by Ascor View Post
    When is weekly dungeon reset time? Will we be able to play Mythic dungeons during the first days of release or do we have to wait an entire week for the first reset?
    regardless of which region you're playing on: the expansion releases just before the weekly reset. This feature is only in place to prevent people from leveling up in a few hours and rush mythic dungeons before the first weekly reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascor View Post
    9 am. server time

So 9 hours after launch they will open for US
    and 33 hours after launch for EU
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death