Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulacrum View Post
    Garrosh would've trivially stopped the legion with his True Horde without the need for any pathetic alliance to help him do it. After he watched them slaughter the alliance and traitor horde, of course, assuming he hadn't already done so himself.

It would've been the best of worlds.

- - - Updated - - -

ow shit, that's right

just another point in garrosh's favour, naturally
    He was such an evil motherfucker, but he was so efficient.

Blizzard rep even said that Garrosh only had the support of a few Orcs, that the majority were rebelling against him. Meaning with only a fraction of the Orcs, he was terrifyingly powerful.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If Garrosh was still alive and the Warchief, the broken shore would still have ended the same way.

As cool as he was, he didn't wear armour. That's how Vol'jin died. Total lack of armour.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    But he isn't so there is no point to this topic.
    We're talking about a mythical fantasy world that doesn't exist. So no point in any topics at all right? One of the greatest topics you can make about any of these fantasy worlds is "What if" scenarios, what if the author decided on a different plot or didn't kill off a character.

garrosh horde had superior tech with blackfuse, iron star, iron juggernaut, etc. would have loved to see some of the horde tech in game. I saw a giant iron star in broken shore event in orgrimmer, but we dont see it in the actual event.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir84 View Post
    If Garrosh was still the Warchief we wouldn't have been on the Broken Shore in the first place, because AU Gul'dan would have remained in AU Draenor.
    We most likely would have since the entire situation with the Broken Shore was masterminded by Kil'Jaden. Gul'dan was just one of several possible agents he could have sent. Gul'dan, due to his power, sped things up but that plan was likely already being worked on for quite some time.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowmatrix View Post
    We most likely would have since the entire situation with the Broken Shore was masterminded by Kil'Jaden. Gul'dan was just one of several possible agents he could have sent. Gul'dan, due to his power, sped things up but that plan was likely already being worked on for quite some time.
    Then why send someone who you felt was gonna betray you? I have a feeling that Gul'dan either being mortal still, or something was important to get him to Azeroth(though I still haven't read anything about how he got to Azeroth). Maybe the seals are anti demons or something.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felixon View Post
    So, i've been thinking again about the events at the Broken Shore - concretely about the call of retreat.I totally agree,that Horde didn't stand a chance and Vol'jin's command to retreat was the only possibility to save the Horde.
    There have been other topics about Voljin's decision and ol' good sayin' "victory or death" and how it goes together, and I think, that I don't need to explain to majority of you,that Horde's action can't be considered as a cowardice,but as a tactical retreat,with no other choice. Yet, i've been thinking,what would happen,if Garrosh to this day would be alive,still retained his warchief's positition and participated in the battle at the Broken Shore. Would he even side with the Alliance for a brief moment to fight the Legion together,or would he start a massacre in there,trying to deal with the Alliance and the Legion at the same time?Or would he contain his temper and agree to cover the back of the Alliance - at the Broken Shore,Varian and Sylvanas are the ones,who decides about the tactics,but if Garrosh would be there,don't think,that he would allow the "a bitch with the clever mouth" to do so.Also,even if he make peace with himself and actually agreed to cover the ridge,would he ever allow to call the retreat,despite his promise?I'm actually getting a feeling,that he would stand his ground till the end,cause, well he honoured "victory or death" and probably would even execute those,who would attempt to flee from the field of battle.Or maybe he would do the same,as Sylvannas did,but unlike her,would to it on purpose,so that the Legion could annihilate the forces of the Alliance at the Broken Shore,thus making it easier for the Horde to deal with the rest of the Alliance and the Legion after that?

There're tons of possibilities how it would turn out,that's why I want to know what you think!Share your thoughts!
    Remember to use your spacebar m8

If Garrosh was still warchief, the Horde would proberly fight the alliance when they had the chance. There would be groups of both factions fighting, while the leaders went on to the main gate. There would be no support by the horde to the alliance, but the event would have ended the same way, with a defeat. The only thing, which would be different, would be that Garrosh would have rather died on the shore then actually be saved by Sylvanas. Both Garrosh and Varian would have been picked up by the Legion and be blown up by Gul'dan. The horde leaders would then gather and proberly give the title of Warchief to Sylvanas, since she proberly started a retreat after Garrosh stormed into an army of demons
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    As cool as he was, he didn't wear armour. That's how Vol'jin died. Total lack of armour.
    The only armor that really protects is plot armor.

Aside from that, Varian was in full plate and felguards still stabbed him with ease.

Garrosh would have mana bombed the Tomb. The End.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    We're talking about a mythical fantasy world that doesn't exist. So no point in any topics at all right? One of the greatest topics you can make about any of these fantasy worlds is "What if" scenarios, what if the author decided on a different plot or didn't kill off a character.
    There is no such thing as what if.

It is what blizzard decides.

Deleted

It is fun to imagine. I for one loved Garrosh and his whole character and downfall. I would have followed him to the very end SO talking about possible scenarios is exciting to do! You didn't have to click into this thread and post your stupidity and yet you did. And so we will continue to post what you think is our stupidity kkthxbye

I'm sure with an intellect like that, your parents do a lot of "what if" discussions

And Blizzard is a big fan of "what if" stories. They did it in WoD, they did it in the movie and so on.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    The only armor that really protects is plot armor.

Aside from that, Varian was in full plate and felguards still stabbed him with ease.
    Armour can only do so much I guess. On Varian's model, he didn't have armour on his back.

Deleted
    Well, whatever there is to say about the guy I think that he would firstly defeat the Legion and then the Alliance. Or he would send forsaken to the Broken Shore, lure alliance and as someone said mana bomb them altogether. Or something else. My point is that with Garrosh horde would be in much better position. Just like so many pointed out before, all he needed to do as to eliminate Vol'Jin and his treason plan.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    I'm sure with an intellect like that, your parents do a lot of "what if" discussions

And Blizzard is a big fan of "what if" stories. They did it in WoD, they did it in the movie and so on.
    And i'm sure that making topics with no real use outside of just stroking you'r kbd's is very useful thing.

Blizzard isn't a fan of anything.
    Stop stating opinions like they are facts.

The only real fact here is Garrosh isn't a warchief and this topic is useless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    If Garrosh was still alive and the Warchief, the broken shore would still have ended the same way.

If Garrosh was still alive Gul'dan would still be in AU Draenor and the Broken Shore wouldn't have even happened.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    If Garrosh was still alive Gul'dan would still be in AU Draenor and the Broken Shore wouldn't have even happened.
    It was only a matter of time until the Legion invaded again, Wrathion said it himself in MoP before any of the AU bullshit happened. Though, Garrosh opening up AU Draenor may have caused the Legion invasion to happen sooner than Wrathion anticipated.

Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    Though, Garrosh opening up AU Draenor may have caused the Legion invasion to happen sooner than Wrathion anticipated.
    He caused it, how didnt he anticipate it.

The legion would have found a way eventually. They would have arrived later to find the world a sha infested old god heaven with a void titan incubating

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    He caused it, how didnt he anticipate it.
    He said in MoP it was only a matter of time until the Legion found Azeroth. He started the AU thing to bolster our forces for the coming war but it failed pretty spectacularly.