Page 30 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hm. Does your role say if it's specific things that make you scream?

The only thing that makes me scream is being visited by other players.

But how do you know it was the note that triggered it then? As in how do you know no one else visited you.

Because I asked if I have screamed before and the answer was no, I was confused at first with the innocent thing at first. Believe me or don't, just sharing what was given to me last night which triggered my passive scream ability of the scream, which is being visited by another player.

The questions aren't necessarily coming from a place of not believing you, Jynx. I'm personally just trying to make sense of things, and minimize the number of oddities on the table so that any decision I make going forward is done so with the most information available.

Yes Jynx, so you do not know if someone else visited you last night, which means that you do not know if it was the note that triggered your scream. This scenario makes more sense, since the note didn't trigger your scream n1.
    Last edited by dupti; 2016-08-19 at 05:32 PM.

The Innocent post never said it was a note. The only note was last night, which said crackle was guilty, and it did trigger my scream.

I'm still confused about the orginal first post but hopefully that will be cleared up.

Deleted
    Im so utterly confused that I'm going to go drink. Consider me onboard for the crackle lynch.

I see a lot of "Consider me on Crackle" Posts but not a lot of votes in that direction. While I'm kind of against ending day early at the same time I feel like we're not likely to get anywhere questioning things as we are until we see the flip and unless we want to vote Jynx over Crackle there isn't much point in the questions being asked since they don't seem to really be doing much in the way of steadying or rocking the boat at least from my perspective.

We're in a really tough spot but the best bet is to Lynch Crackle and see what happens. So in the interest of seeing that through

Vote: Crackle

7+ Year Old Account
    @Crackleslap Im not confused and didnt answer my own question about you. You said sacrifice. I was asking you if that, in itself, was another ab ility you had. Or if you were saying you would soak the lynch (“willing to let my role go”) So this is just another question asked that wasnt answered by you.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    n1: Checked Jynx -> sent note to Jynx telling him he is innocent
    n2: Checked Krayzy -> sent note to Krayzy telling him he is innocent
    n3: Checked Crackle -> sent note to Jynx telling he is innocent
    Based on the guilty Jynxie said the note had about crackle, looks like this list is incorrect.

Obviously a typo marack.

7+ Year Old Account
    @Krayzy @Celtic209 @Arialla What do you think of the day so far? Any reads?

- - - Updated - - -
    @dupti figured. just pointing it out

@Virothe why would you suggest lynching me over crackle? That seems off, just wondering what's up with that.

Quote Originally Posted by JynxieJ View Post
    @Virothe why would you suggest lynching me over crackle? That seems off, just wondering what's up with that.
    Ah ya, I see how you got that. I worded my statement poorly. It's not what I meant though, I meant in the context of people questioning you for announcing the guilty note and If they wanted to keep questioning you then I could see them maybe deciding to push for a lynch on you over Crackle and I believed that to be a mistake.

A lot of people seem to be procrastinating and waiting for something to happen before they lay their votes and as I saw Reti questioning you I was debating with the idea that people may be withholding their votes in an attempt to bide their time and possibly push another wagon if the chance arose. I don't know, It just struck me as seriously odd that we've had so many people say "Consider my vote there!" but no ones voted nor attempted to really do anything else this day.

So I wasn't proposing you as a lynch target, I was saying I believed it to be a bad idea to head in that direction. Sorry I wasn't clear enough before >.<

Oh I'm not pushing Jynx at all, I've already claimed I believe him to be town. I was just trying to understand his role and the note.

No ones really pushing Jynx, but that's not what I'm saying either. It's just that It makes me wary so many people have jumped in said they're willing to vote Crackle and then nothings happened. It's like I said it just feels like people are waiting for something but maybe I'm just being paranoid.

Vote COUNT!

Crackleslap
    (4) - JynxieJ (#490), Marack (#538), Xanjori (#539), Virothe (#589)
    Soldier 76 (2) - Arialla (#474), Crackle (#568) {Because I was trolling him!}
    Dupti (1) - Allowyn (#481)

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Well,

Vote Crackleslap

- - - Updated - - -

But please don't end the day just yet.

I don't think you have to worry about that :P

Yeah. Things have gotten pretty quiet. Granted I don't really have much more to add myself - though that may be due to tiredness.