Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    ever heared of a thing called a bug? guess you havent played games for more then 1 hour if you have never heared of a bug... all the prepatch was voiced in beta/ptr but for some reaosn has bugged here, and yeah... welcome to a thing called a bug...

since you seem to be new to video games, a bug is a thing that happens, and makes things go wrong, by breaking them in differant ways...
    Nice superior attitude, people who didn't play the ptr / beta are supposed to know it's a bug how exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by pathetic View Post
    I would usually say this is just complaining for the sake of complaining but the fact that some bits are voiced and some are not makes for a very weird experience, you can't really do half and half.
    Beloved MMO Final Fantasy XIV does this

Quote Originally Posted by Trickname View Post
    Nice superior attitude, people who didn't play the ptr / beta are supposed to know it's a bug how exactly?
    It was explained as a bug in this thread a couple times already

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickname View Post
    its more of how plenty of people here have mentioned its a bug, but the OP still likes to point out how its stupid it isnt VO, even though people have said its bugged

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaduce View Post
    Beloved MMO Final Fantasy XIV does this

It was explained as a bug in this thread a couple times already
    i remember the intro cinematic and starting zone was like allllll cinematic for about 20 mins, and it was not voice acted... was such a turn off to have 20 mins of me on a ship talking with a bunch of people, with no VO
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    I dont imply that Blizzard has to voice over all the quests.

But take for example now with the Broken shore and Kadgar quest, its like 50% of the content is voiced over and other is just plain text, it makes for a weird experience to expect voice and then the NPCs are just spewing text, even some important NPCs.

Doesn't it feel like a unfinished product? it seems they plan badly and only voice over half of the content

There was other MMOs that are fully voiced over even f2p ones.
    From what I've read, the Khadgar quests are voiced, or least they were in beta. Just bugged atm.

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    I disagree with this on some higher level than just the pre-patch.

Text is much easier to ignore when doing dailies or playing alts than endless chatter that you hope you can ESC out of. Having voice-overs for everything gets to be annoying after a while.
    Voice overs for everything would be pretty annoying. That's why I think they should have done it for this quest line, it's a special event.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Right after the quoted part. Making the Same point you just made....IE, its all opinions.
    See, when you say something like "VO is a waste" that projects your opinion onto everyone. Its not a waste, a lot of people like and use it. If you had said, "I dont like VO, its wasted on me", well thats another story. Words are important. Choose them carefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    See, when you say something like "VO is a waste" that projects your opinion onto everyone. Its not a waste, a lot of people like and use it. If you had said, "I dont like VO, its wasted on me", well thats another story. Words are important. Choose them carefully.
    I did,

I haven't played with sound on in 12 years, VO is a waste.

See your opinion matters as much as mine.
    Taken as a whole, CLEARLY pointing out that my view is an opinion, get over yourself, bub.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    I did,

Taken as a whole, CLEARLY pointing out that my view is an opinion, get over yourself, bub.
    No again, that just means that your opinion doesnt matter because you dont use the feature. His/her opinion is valid because it pertains to a feature he/she uses, while your opinion doesnt matter because you dont use the feature.

I dont mind reading text, but I thought there was something wrong with my game at first. When they have voice overs for so much stuff, I just kind of expected it for the build up to a new expansion. Though it looks like it will be getting a voice over after all, better late never I guess lol.

I don't think i've played with game sounds on for about 10-11 years. I'd rather them spend their time on something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Echoic01 View Post
    That specific khadgar quest isn't voiced over which I don't get but nearly all of legion is voiced. Don't understand where you pulled "half" from.
    To boot that Khadgar quest is actually just bugged. It is voiced.