Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie Mee View Post
    Good! He is beautiful while green!
    I like how they kept the features you see in the WoD opening cinematic so he is recognizable (face, hair) while at the same time retconning his bulky body and giving him the slim one he originally had according to lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Azobashi View Post
    Heaven forbid there be unique rewards for doing harder content. Everything should reward the same stuff regardless of the difficulty. It's not like this game is a meritocracy or anything..........
    not implying that but go ahead, assume shit.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    so you enjoy backwards thinking?
    You'll have to explain to me what's so backward about it.

not implying that but go ahead, assume shit.
    Well since you won't actually give a reason that is what we will do . I mean god forbid you have to make a group, are too bad at mythics or your gear is too crap to enter them.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-08-19 at 08:08 PM.

Is that one orc just really jealous?

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    I like how they kept the features you see in the WoD opening cinematic so he is recognizable (face, hair) while at the same time retconning his bulky body and giving him the slim one he originally had according to lore.
    grom in actual lore books, he is kinda short than avarage orc and slim, made him fast and deadly

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Well since you won't actually give a reason that is what we will do . I mean god forbid you have to make a group, are too bad at mythics or have crappy gear to enter them.
    i had no problems when it was just an added difficulty. but its quickly becoming more than just an added difficulty.

i had no problems when it was just an added difficulty. but its quickly becoming more than just an added difficulty.
    As it should be to encourage people to step out of HC while the current HC's we have have that small chance to award helpful gear among with LFR and World boss gear to help you into Mythic. Baseline Mythic is easy enough. Mythic + will be where the challenge and greater reward is.

Well since you won't actually give a reason that is what we will do . I mean god forbid you have to make a group, are too bad at mythics or your gear is too crap to enter them.
    Not that it's even hard to get into Legion Mythics. It's perfectly simple; 830 ilvl will pretty much make you good to go. You can get that ilvl just doing heroics and world quests. The only thing you will need is a tank and/or healer with the third artifact slot filled.

I love that I can actualy see Rob Kazinski behind that orc CGI. It looks perfect.

As it should be to encourage people to step out of HC while the current HC's we have have that small chance to award helpful gear among with LFR and World boss gear to help you into Mythic. Baseline Mythic is easy enough. Mythic + will be where the challenge and greater reward is.
    changing LFR didnt get people to raid higher difficulties. what makes you think it will work for mythic dungeons?

changing LFR didnt get people to raid higher difficulties. what makes you think it will work for mythic dungeons?
    Because it will award gear capable of doing Mythic dungeons. As I also said Heroic dungeons have a chance for gear to upgrade to be decent enough and world bosses will help you. LFR is just one option.

The reason why it is Mythic only is mainly because it has 9 bosses. Remember, Heroic dungeons reset every day. Mythic dungeons reset weekly. In the interview, Ion said he expects people to clear some of the dungeon on one day, and the rest later. If they made Kara a Heroic dungeon, it would mean people would have to commit a large amount of time to clear it in one sitting. This would mean a lot of people would not be able to clear it.

They are basically making Kara into a 5man Mini-Raid by making it a really long 5 man that is Mythic only.

And I kinda like that idea.

And for those having an issue with it: Get a guild, make some friends, and get groups together. Seriously, why is it an issue getting into Mythic 5 mans? People pug them all the time now, and I guarantee they will be doing so in Legion.

I'm happy about the LFR change and a bit saddened by the Mythic only Karazhan, but I loved it back in the day and I guess it'll get me involved with running things in a guild, but I would prefer to have it as an option in the LFD tool, even if it were only unlocked at a certain gear level. But whatever, the LFR change is what I'm really happy about, getting a stat-stick trinket and stat-stick-esque "sets" sucked, I'll be happy with the pauper version of the tier sets, after all, I'm not putting in the time to learn the fights like real raiders. Most won't agree, and that's fine, but the change makes me happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    The reason why it is Mythic only is mainly because it has 9 bosses. Remember, Heroic dungeons reset every day. Mythic dungeons reset weekly. In the interview, Ion said he expects people to clear some of the dungeon on one day, and the rest later. If they made Kara a Heroic dungeon, it would mean people would have to commit a large amount of time to clear it in one sitting. This would mean a lot of people would not be able to clear it.
    so they are experimenting with 5 man raiding from the sound of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Because it will award gear capable of doing Mythic dungeons. As I also said Heroic dungeons have a chance for gear to upgrade to be decent enough and world bosses will help you. LFR is just one option.
    i think you missed what i talking about.
    LFR was changed in WoD to push people into normal+ raids. even with better gear, pets, and mounts it didnt change anything. it most likely made it worse. also the changes to LFR made people pissed and it started to fail itself.

so i will ask again, how does making it mythic only get people into running it?

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Understand this if you can, (I know it may be hard for you).. Emerald Nightmare raid has no Tier so it is like what Highmaul was a leg up raid for gearing purposes.. Nighthold is the first tier raid and as such is Tier 19.. The raid mentioned for 7.1 is supposed to be more of a lore type raid (think of Ruby Sanctum) as it is supposed to tie up the main questline story in Stormheim..

Now you got all that? Good now since we have been told that there are supposedly going to be three tiers this xpac then we have Tiers 20 and 21 to follow and will come out five and ten months after the release of Nighthold..

Understand now? Hopefully you do (but I doubt it) because your post is complete load of bollocks..
    keep telling this to yourself - all the time till this point in 2018 when you will finally realise that after nighthold there will be only 1 raid left

Quote Originally Posted by ahunter8056 View Post
    Absolutely love this deleted scene! It was great to read in the novelisation, and I was looking forward to seeing it on the home release, and this early online release is very unexpected! There have been more bonus features uploaded today, but I'm going to stop myself watching them, and wait to see them on the official release.

And wait! Is the 7.1 Karazhan dungeon Mythic-only?! What the hell?!?! I don't do Mythic dungeons, so does that mean I'm barred from doing this content?! Why the hell would Blizzard only allow one difficulty for this first part of major content, and shut non-hardcore (in the highest difficulty sense of the term, rather than time spent) players out? Absolutely awful move by Blizzard. I got my hopes up for being able to loosely trust them again, and this is taking that away.

No, that was just a random Orc (I believe in the novelisation he's named as a Bleeding Hollow Orc). Grom could be found throughout the film, especially during Callan's death scene and the final battle after Llane's death and Blackhand's death.

As someone else has suggested, it most likely got cut before the audio was finalised. Personally I prefer their voices without such heavy audio effects, as you can actually understand what they say first time round! In the theatrical cut, the dialogue was far more difficult to make out than they should have been, as a result of the heavy alterations. While the voices sound too un-Orc-like without, I wish they had stopped at a halfway point.
    Good thing I don't give two shits about the movie since you didn't use spoiled tags.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

so for Karazhan being a long mythic+, are you gonna get a single chest at the end like a regular mythic+? it has like more than double the amount of bosses in it. that would be upsetting

btw regular mythic dangeons are not as demanding as WoD ones when they were first came out. They take like slightly longer then regular HCs.
    Last edited by Rafalga; 2016-08-19 at 08:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafalga View Post
    so for Karazhan being a long mythic+, are you gonna get a single chest at the end like a regular mythic+? it has like more than double the amount of bosses in it. that would be upsetting
    In the interview, it says it won't be Mythic+ (at least not initially), and if they did make it Mythic+ in the future, they would probably split it up in the multiple dungeons.