Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by krunksmash View Post
    LFR IS infact a raid.
    as defined: Raid - A raid is a large-scale attack on an area by a group of players. (( Cit. http://www.mmoglossary.com/mmorpg_terms/1/index.html ))
    The issue is how you define a group, because LFR isn't really a group of players anymore than a zerg at Kazzak is. Or any quest zone on expansion launch, or the invasions. Hopefully you get the point, without organization you really can't claim that a LFR group is any different than any other of these examples, and that's why LFR isn't raiding, because it lacks organization.

LFR should exist and there is nothing wrong with you enjoying it, but at the end of the day it's not raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    And now they will have recolored sets same as yours. Im sure you don't sleep at night
    I sleep fine, because i'm not lying to myself about being a raider when all I do clear content that requires no input from the user other than hitting the "join queue" button
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    To quote and this is on the home page from the video.

also

Incoming anger in 3....2....1
    There was no need for confirming it, always been known, just a select amount of people who couldn't handle the truth.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

LFR heroes are more raiders than the guys I see buying moose-boost every night. Its none of your business how people play and what they think of their game. Stop being so spoiled and entitled.
    Actually it is, because LFD/LFR have actually caused the game a great deal of issues (mainly LFR). First of all LFR is another difficult, which causes even higher ilvl gaps between tiers (which is bad). Second of all, the layout of raids has to be designed with LFR somewhat in mind- meaning the depth of the raid will be at least slightly impacted. Third, having a raid difficulty that allows everyone to see the content the day the lfr wing is opened is just a terrible idea for an mmo created to sustain subscriptions over long times. LFR is not a good idea for WoW, and blizzard is having to allow tier to drop in LFR again to cause the participation of it to rise to a high enough level to justify its existence. Saying "It isn't designed for you so it doesn't effect you at all" is stupid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Notshauna View Post
    The issue is how you define a group, because LFR isn't really a group of players anymore than a zerg at Kazzak is. Or any quest zone on expansion launch, or the invasions. Hopefully you get the point, without organization you really can't claim that a LFR group is any different than any other of these examples, and that's why LFR isn't raiding, because it lacks organization.

LFR should exist and there is nothing wrong with you enjoying it, but at the end of the day it's not raiding.
    Exactly. Being in a raid does not mean you are raiding or are a raider. It simply means you are in a raid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    The point is "who cares." Assuming you're like me, a Mythic raider, it makes no difference to us what the LFR playerbase does, or whether they think they've just completed the hardest content there is in WoW. Their chosen playstyle is so different from ours that they may as well do nothing but random BGs all day.

Them thinking they've completed the hardest content in the game is irrelevant to the way we play the game, and if they want to be delusional and think they're hot shit for finishing LFR then that's on them. The first time they ever encounter a Mythic-geared raider in a group, or talk to anyone who knows about the harder difficulties, they'll realize how mistaken they were.

Most people by now understand that LFR is specifically designed to be easy, and its rewards reflect that.
    The problem is not the uninformed people. It's Blizzard's fault to make the ultimate make believe tool for raiding.
    Blizzard created the tool to make people live in the fantasy world of a successful raider.
    The journey, the quest is dead.

I'm not a Mythic raider, i never stepped in a raid in WoD because there is no motivation for me to do it anymore.
    What gives me motivation is the exclusive journey of epicness.

#special_snowflake
    #i_know

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    It's like having a discussion on whether college football is football, or if amateur boxing is boxing...
    But, your argument was based off the location, just because someone plays on a football field it doesn't make it football, and just because someone plays in a raid instance it doesn't make it raiding.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by krunksmash View Post
    in WoW 6 or more players grouped together is a raid and any content they do is " raiding ", like it our not facts are facts.
    Nope. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    It is not "raiding" in the real sense of the word. Its a glorified LFG pug thats all.

Deleted
    The LFR heroes know they re just LFR heroes I never saw an LFR hero pretend to be important unlike mythic players who can't get enough if they don't belittle, bully and harrass everyone to get their epeen going. Kind of like you when posting You can't post civil it must always be insults, swearing, slander, forging quotes, salty remarks, endless rant, covert whine about lost privilege etc. Victim of VERY bad parenting. I feel sorry for you my friend.

Oh and btw high CR RBG will give mythic equivalent gear. Whine some more then.
    Oh believe me i can be civil and nice.

I just responded to your quote in a way i felt was appropriate.

The only one who has been attacking someone personally is you

Oh and i do pvp aswell. I dont mind high lvl RBG's giving away mythic gear. Its very difficult up there aswell.

Not sure what would give you the idea that i dont think hard content should be rewarded
    Last edited by mmocfe2bab4c21; 2016-08-19 at 09:17 PM.

Yes lfr is raiding. It's just super easy and usually unorganized raiding. But it is still raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

Incoming anger in 3....2....1
    Simple click bait designed to draw real raiders into a flame out. Please /end this thread mods.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by Notshauna View Post
    But, your argument was based off the location, just because someone plays on a football field it doesn't make it football, and just because someone plays in a raid instance it doesn't make it raiding.
    My argument wasn't based on the location, where have you read that? My argument is on pure technical terms and objectively not arguable.

Quote Originally Posted by Meridas View Post
    Nope. You have no idea what you are talking about.
    first try quoting the whole post before replying. second if you want to counter my post that is fine, but do so with an actual counter argument not just a stupid 1 liner that make you sound like a 10 year old.
    PC: CPU - i7-4790K, MoBo - MSI Z97 gaming 5, Memory - 16G Corsair vengeance LPX DDR3, GPU - EVGA 970 FTW edition, Storage- 1x Sandisk X400 M.2 512GB, 1X WD blue 1TB HDD, 1x WD green 1TB HDD, PSU - EVGA 550W 80+ bronze.

Deleted
    Looking
    For
    Raid

Wat else did people think it stood for?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Simple click bait designed to draw real raiders into a flame out. Please /end this thread mods.
    Its to late. The OP's gf is a mod on this site

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Martyris View Post
    Looking
    For
    Raid

Wat else did people think it stood for?
    Am i raiding if we are 6 ppl in a group afking in Stormwind or am i just IN a raid?

Of course it is raiding, very barebones raiding but raiding nonetheless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    and in the sense of more than 5 people grouped up. In terms of difficulty, LFR is more of like afking in Dalaran except getting free gear for it.
    during WOTLK first 6-7 ICC bosses was pretty faceroll on normal difficulty almost same as LFR, just cas LFR difficulty is different from normal/hc/mythic it doesnt mean that LFR is not raiding

And in theory developers can adjust LFR difficulty to same level as normal difficulty but with queue system.

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Not everything u disagree with is click bait or trolling.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyris View Post
    Looking
    For
    Raid
    No god!
    No god, please no! No! No! NOooooo...

It's not the raiding we knew for 8 years. 8 years of history have to mean something. I mean...who is LFR to think he can come in the game out of nowhere and say "Hey, i'm a raid bitches, deal with it"
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-08-19 at 09:25 PM.