Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    Occasionally it'll say I should use TV when I have 3 holy power, but judgment isn't on the target and CS and BoW are off cooldown.
    I'll take a look into this.

Make sure you have the newest version as it corrected an error making TV track other players judgment. It may be what you're experiencing

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    I'll take a look into this.

Make sure you have the newest version as it corrected an error making TV track other players judgment. It may be what you're experiencing
    Yup, I have all of your profiles up to date. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, I notice it and just do what should be done instead.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Yup, I have all of your profiles up to date. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, I notice it and just do what should be done instead.
    When this happens, is the Holy Power pink?

When this happens, is the Holy Power pink?
    Yes. I've manage to replicate it 100% now. So when opening, I follow the BoW into CS. Then it says to go TV with the three HP icons pink.

Edit: Nevermind, figured out what was wrong. I noticed that my HP icons locked larger than yesterday. It seems that the updated profile didn't save after I had updated it, maybe due to a D/C or when T-Storm knocked out power. After re-updating it everything looks to be in working order.
    Last edited by BobAwesome; 2016-08-14 at 01:36 AM.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Yes. I've manage to replicate it 100% now. So when opening, I follow the BoW into CS. Then it says to go TV with the three HP icons pink.
    Under the conditions set for TV it should only appear when Judgment has more than 1.5 seconds remaining. The pink glow is also set to only appear while Judgment is active.

One of two things is happening. One is that the spell ID For the Judgment debuff is incorrect and it's tracking the wrong thing or the version you are using is tracking someone else's debuff.

What I want you to do is right click on TV and change the debuff remaining time condition to track the word Judgment and not the ID. ALSO make sure the box next to it is ticked so that it tracks only yours. Let me know if that fixes the issue.

UPDATE 8/15/2016

You can find the LATEST VERSION HERE

General

- Added Avenging Wrath and Crusade buff tracker overlay. The timer will appear over the cooldown to show how much time is remaining on the buff itself

Thanks Ches, will get it updated and report back!

Thanks for keeping this up to date Ches, really been helping me keep track of CD's

Can I move the whole group at once? I've tried and tried but I can only move groups per group and thus I kinda mess up the layout.

Quote Originally Posted by saus View Post
    Can I move the whole group at once? I've tried and tried but I can only move groups per group and thus I kinda mess up the layout.
    Make sure you have the latest version. There is a group with a Chain icon that is very large and moving it allows you to move all groups

First of all, thank you for your nice work.

Additionally, is it possible adding a range indicator to the next to-use spell? (maybe the icon become red or something like that)

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing to add but a major thank you! I've been keeping up with the updates and it's been great.

Make sure you have the latest version. There is a group with a Chain icon that is very large and moving it allows you to move all groups
    Sweet thank you, suits perfect with my UI.
    Just having an extra HP indicator that's more obvious.
    Oh and why is the TV on the left side showing all the time? What's the point of the TV there?

Quote Originally Posted by saus View Post
    Sweet thank you, suits perfect with my UI.
    Just having an extra HP indicator that's more obvious.
    Oh and why is the TV on the left side showing all the time? What's the point of the TV there?

TV is shown to represent the talent you chose. Just to look clean instead of having an empty spot

10+ Year Old Account
    Has the Artifact ability been added into this profile at all yet?
    Will it be added before legion?

Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.9Ghz | Gigabyte EX58-UD3R | 16GB (2x8GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600Hz | Gigabyte GTX 580 Superclocked Edition SLI | Lian-Li PC-P50WB | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD (raid0) | Corsair RM-1000 80+ Gold | Corsair H60, 2x BitFenix Spectre Pro P/P config

Quote Originally Posted by Judai View Post
    Has the Artifact ability been added into this profile at all yet?
    Will it be added before legion?
    UPDATE 8/20/2016

- Removed Divine Steed CD
    - Added Cooldown Tracker to Hammer of Justice when the the Fist of Justice talent is taken
    - Added Wake of Ashes CD to the bottom bar (Note: This ability may seem like it should be used on cooldown, but with the trait taken that makes it grant 5 Holy Power, the timing on when to use it changes. For now it's just a tracked cooldown)

You can find the LATEST VERSION HERE

Deleted
    is there a easier way to get updates? keeping track of 12 threads is tough :P

maybe make a consolidated thread?

Quote Originally Posted by rhode312 View Post
    is there a easier way to get updates? keeping track of 12 threads is tough :P

maybe make a consolidated thread?
    I can't make a single thread, I tried before and the mods moved them separately. Best thing to do is follow my Twitter. I'll post when I update

I've been checking a few places for HP building priority, and most seem to go with CS (2 charges) > BoJ > CS (1 charge). Is there a reason why this always seems to prioritize BoJ over the second charge of CS?

Quote Originally Posted by Vanderhuge View Post
    I've been checking a few places for HP building priority, and most seem to go with CS (2 charges) > BoJ > CS (1 charge). Is there a reason why this always seems to prioritize BoJ over the second charge of CS?
    It's just timing. The number of casts is the same and the only reason to use 2 CS in a row is to avoid the charge resetting during 2 globals. At sub 30% haste that won't happen so don't worry. The profile is however set to put CS above BoJ when close to recharging a second stack so it will accommodate.