Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Saggymaggie View Post
    Hi, I imported your WA since it looks the best/simplest to use.
    that black bar is just a backdrop for the runes, for unholy it sort of lights up when you have runic corruption proc. anyway, if you don't want it, just disable the aura "Runes Blood BG" or for unholy "Runes Unholy BG". In your case, you could move the runes on top of the black bar (that's how it is by default, if you don't move it). The icon to the left of Blood Strike only shows when Gorefiend's Grasp is on cooldown. The red bar is an HP bar, I put it in there as an option but disabled it by default. If you want to see it, the aura is "HP bar" and go to "Load" and uncheck "Never". Thanks for checking it out, let me know if you have any other issues.
    @reaper7 if you just change those lines then you will still get the other color changes (yellow at max for example). if you wanted a less bright red you could change the line "red, green, blue = 1,0,0" to "red, green, blue = .7,0,0" 1 being the brightest for each color.

Quote Originally Posted by khakhan View Post
    that black bar is just a backdrop for the runes, for unholy it sort of lights up when you have runic corruption proc. anyway, if you don't want it, just disable the aura "Runes Blood BG" or for unholy "Runes Unholy BG". In your case, you could move the runes on top of the black bar (that's how it is by default, if you don't move it). The icon to the left of Blood Strike only shows when Gorefiend's Grasp is on cooldown. The red bar is an HP bar, I put it in there as an option but disabled it by default. If you want to see it, the aura is "HP bar" and go to "Load" and uncheck "Never". Thanks for checking it out, let me know if you have any other issues.
    @reaper7 if you just change those lines then you will still get the other color changes (yellow at max for example). if you wanted a less bright red you could change the line "red, green, blue = 1,0,0" to "red, green, blue = .7,0,0" 1 being the brightest for each color.
    Hey man, love the set up and enjoying it a lot - my only question is...should the Deathstrike calculator (the 10% bar on your example picture) ever NOT say 10%? I've been using the suite through invasions for a couple hours and regardless of my damage taken or the size of the deathstrike, that "meter" simply always says 10%.

@PeopleReady In most cases, the 10% only goes up if you have Vampiric Blood active or some other external on you. you need to take SO much damage for the damage taken to overtake the base heal of Death Strike. For example, my low grade death knight at 525k hp would need to take ~262k damage over 5 seconds for my death strike to heal more than the base 10% of max health. One thing about the displayed percentage, it doesn't round. So, you might heal for 10.8% but it still shows 10% (the .8 is usually from versatility)

All that said, the 10% should go up in heroic+ raids, if it isn't, there's an issue.
    Last edited by khakhan; 2016-08-19 at 07:57 AM.

Deleted
    Ah, Thats makes sense. Thanks you.

I think I used your old version of WA from the other thread and that Deathstrike calculator increased for me during raids but haven't used the lastest version in a raid yet to check it. Is it meant to increase or is that not in this version?

The madness continues! Just keep thinking of new things to do with it. Today, I decided Unholy needed better support for multiple mobs / doing things like trash/dungeons/leveling. No updates for Blood / Runes today.
    New Today
    The Soul Reaper bar now hides if you are at 3 stacks of the buff (max)
    Alerts you to spam Scourge Strike while standing in your Death & Decay.
    I added a new aura that tracks how many enemies have Virulent Plague on them and also how many are within 8 yards of you.
    Example, if you see "0/4" on the top right of the VP icon that means you have 4 enemies near you and none of them have VP on them.
    Added a Dark Succor icon, only shows up if it procs
    Changed the 80 > 100 runic power bar color to be brighter / more noticeable

Recent Changes
    Better logic on when Soul Reaper and other spells glow.
    Virulent Plague now alerts at 3.5sec remaining with Ebon Fever or 7sec without it.
    Added color changing Runic Power. It is dark blue below 35 RP, bright blue when > 80% RP and yellow at max.
    Made a progress bar to better alert you that Soul Reaper is active (now hides at 3 stacks of buff)

@Saggymaggie Death Strike should still be updating in raids, just letting him know that you need to take a lot of damage to see the number go up. If it's not updating even in heroic/mythic raids then there's a problem.

[QUOTE=khakhan;41962752]The madness continues! Just keep thinking of new things to do with it. Today, I decided Unholy needed better support for multiple mobs / doing things like trash/dungeons/leveling. No updates for Blood / Runes today.
    New Today
    The Soul Reaper bar now hides if you are at 3 stacks of the buff (max)
    Alerts you to spam Scourge Strike while standing in your Death & Decay.
    I added a new aura that tracks how many enemies have Virulent Plague on them and also how many are within 8 yards of you.
    Example, if you see "0/4" on the top right of the VP icon that means you have 4 enemies near you and none of them have VP on them.
    Added a Dark Succor icon, only shows up if it procs
    Changed the 80 > 100 runic power bar color to be brighter / more noticeable

Recent Changes
    Better logic on when Soul Reaper and other spells glow.
    Virulent Plague now alerts at 3.5sec remaining with Ebon Fever or 7sec without it.
    Added color changing Runic Power. It is dark blue below 35 RP, bright blue when > 80% RP and yellow at max.
    Made a progress bar to better alert you that Soul Reaper is active (now hides at 3 stacks of buff)

@Saggymaggie Death Strike should still be updating in raids, just letting him know that you need to take a lot of damage to see the number go up. If it's not updating even in heroic/mythic raids then there's a problem.[/QUOTE

Hahaaha i aggree madness continues! I realy like the new additions (havent test them for now). Is there a way we can do the updates without making our changes from the start(colours,bigger blocks,different fonts...)? I think we cant but its not wrong to ask khakan the WA-wikki-man!

Quote Originally Posted by reaper7 View Post
    Hahaaha i aggree madness continues! I realy like the new additions (havent test them for now). Is there a way we can do the updates without making our changes from the start(colours,bigger blocks,different fonts...)? I think we cant but its not wrong to ask khakan the WA-wikki-man!
    You could only import the ones I changed and just redo those. otherwise, no If you are planning to make changes it's probably best to wait until I do the final update before legion actually starts, either tuesday or weds of next week.

Loving the continued support, I haven't been playing unholy much lately but I'll try out the new unholy stuff tonight. The reaper and VP number changes are nice QoL updates.

You could only import the ones I changed and just redo those. otherwise, no If you are planning to make changes it's probably best to wait until I do the final update before legion actually starts, either tuesday or weds of next week.
    Maybe wait is the best way to do!Only thing is i like to have my mind and eyes get used to the WAs and understand completely their functions!You cant just top meters by luck ! I ll update and wont do any changes until your final touch...
    2 more questions for you @khakhan ! Will the Artifacts abilitie will glow at 8 stacks of FW?
    Will you make same stuff for Frost spec?
    Last edited by reaper7; 2016-08-20 at 12:14 PM.

This is a great setup. Thank you. Only wish there was a way to make the whole thing smaller easily.

Hey, maybe I'm dumb, but I'm not able to see the rune bar and when they're recharging. Copied the string just as it showed up, but not sure if there's anything I need to do. Anyone else not seeing the rune bar?

Quote Originally Posted by Erchion View Post
    Hey, maybe I'm dumb, but I'm not able to see the rune bar and when they're recharging. Copied the string just as it showed up, but not sure if there's anything I need to do. Anyone else not seeing the rune bar?
    Check the ''Load'' tab if ''In combat'' option is checked or ''Never'' option is checked.If ''Never'' option is checked,uncheck it!

Quote Originally Posted by Erchion View Post
    You have to get 2 separate downloads. you probably don't have the runes. https://wago.io/E1ueP7I_b
    If you just want to see them out of combat, follow what reaper7 said.

Quote Originally Posted by reaper7 View Post
    Maybe wait is the best way to do!Only thing is i like to have my mind and eyes get used to the WAs and understand completely their functions!You cant just top meters by luck ! I ll update and wont do any changes until your final touch...
    2 more questions for you @khakhan ! Will the Artifacts abilitie will glow at 8 stacks of FW?
    Will you make same stuff for Frost spec?
    Kindly reminder

You auras are just great, just discovered them now. Any chance to have the same for frost? Still not decided on wich spec i'll play.

OK guys, Frost. I saw there is hardly anything on wago for Frost. I won't do as many iterations of this but if there's something big I missed or if you think of something, do it fast! I need to do my last pass on all my auras before Legion releases, then I will be busy. Don't expect things to glow correctly with Breath of Sindragosa, otherwise it should.

[GIF]

Download
    https://wago.io/NJcIpuV9W
    Last edited by khakhan; 2016-08-22 at 11:59 PM.

OK guys, Frost. I saw there is hardly anything on wago for Frost. I won't do as many iterations of this but if there's something big I missed or if you think of something, do it fast! I need to do my last pass on all my auras before Legion releases, then I will be busy. Don't expect things to glow correctly with Breath of Sindragosa, otherwise it should.

[GIF]

Download
    https://wago.io/NJcIpuV9W
    You are a gentleman and a scholar!

I'm a bit new with weak auras but I downloaded your suite and absolutely love it. I was just wondering though, is there a way to scale them down and make them a bit smaller? Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Lycid View Post
    I'm a bit new with weak auras but I downloaded your suite and absolutely love it. I was just wondering though, is there a way to scale them down and make them a bit smaller? Thanks in advance
    Thanks, unfortunately you can't scale them down very easily at all. You have to go through and do it all manually.

I had to make an account just to say thanks, I play Blood/unholy and I tested the unholy one just now and it just works brilliantly. Gives me all the info I need but doesn't actually just tell exactly what to press, it's just perfect