10+ Year Old Account

Spoilers: What's Really Below the Whispering Forest!

As the title states, spoilers.

So with Patch 7.0, the Whispering Forest was changed slightly, in the lake, there's now a blocked off entrance to somewhere. That somewhere is: The Tomb of Tyr. There are videos on youtube, that I wont link due to it being an exploit to currently get in there.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

...not sure if you've been completely out of the loop or are not looking for Legion spoilers, but several classes go there for their artifact.

10+ Year Old Account
    We found this out from the Chronicle. There are some artifact chains that go down there, but we knew what was under there and why.

7+ Year Old Account
    oh boy...
    do you live under a rock or something?

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    ...not sure if you've been completely out of the loop or are not looking for Legion spoilers, but several classes go there for their artifact.
    I have, I won't lie. Not been paying too much attention to everything coming with Legion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    oh boy...
    do you live under a rock or something?
    I only found out yesterday, soo, yeah, a metaphorical rock...
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    It's where holy paladins and shadow priests go, iirc, to get their artifact weapon.
    No thats the one in tirisfall arms warriors and shadow priests go there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Virtua View Post
    Don't mind the neckbeards picking boogers off their keyboard while telling you you live under a rock lol. I didn't know about it either and I've been in the Alpha since the first week, probably because I don't play a Paladin or Priest. Either way, cool stuff.
    Bronie vs neckbeards who has the lamest insults!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Dude bronies and making fun of bronies is so 5 years ago.
    So you think you should be respected for worshipping horse toys?
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

10+ Year Old Account
    arms warriors get their artifact there too

Nah it's just hilarious to watch people get mad and threads get derailed because of a pony.
    but you do worship horse toys right? Do you jerk off to them too?

Infracted {MoanaLisa}
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2016-08-19 at 11:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You come in with neckbeard comments then aid in derailing the thread when someone takes the piss out of ponies.

Can you not both just shut the fuck up and talk about the thread topic or don't post at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing this as the thread is derailed, infractions handed out and the topic isn't such a mystery after all.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."