HEROIC: Big Bad Wolf trick

So maybe this is just a glitch but I found that if you drop an ABOMINATION versus Big Bad Wolf, none of his minions would attack it. Unless he draws "swipe" you are free to do whatever you want.

PS: I was using a Hunter deck with Giant Sand Worm + Bestial Wrath to clear his early board.

Hope this helps someone!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Abom has been functioning similarly for almost all bosses so far. Not sure how the AI is coded - most of the time the AI avoids it like the plague then one turn some condition in its coding will be met and it'll kill it.

Still haven't worked out what that trigger is.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Abom has been functioning similarly for almost all bosses so far. Not sure how the AI is coded - most of the time the AI avoids it like the plague then one turn some condition in its coding will be met and it'll kill it.

Still haven't worked out what that trigger is.
    Yeah I remember you posting that for...was it the mirror fight? Last week.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Yeah I remember you posting that for...was it the mirror fight? Last week.
    Mirror and Silverware both

10+ Year Old Account
    ragnaros+faceless+faceless did the job :B

10+ Year Old Account
    Big bad wolf also killed my tomb pillager over sylvanas when his board was empty. Seemed like a really weird play but thought whatev weird coding.

Its funny, the AI actually missed lethal against me. I had Abom up, he top decked Bite when I only had 3 HP left. He used Bite to get the 4 armor and 4 attack, but instead of trading his board into my Abom(allowing me to hit my face with his and kill me), he just...ended his turn.

The AI is really dumb.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapo View Post
    ragnaros+faceless+faceless did the job :B
    I used alarm o bot into rag on Juily.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I used alarm o bot into rag on Juily.
    Ahhh, good old AI script abuse. I think R+J is hard coded to ALWAYS hit face, ignoring everything on the board that isn't a taunt

My kill for R+J I ended up with four Priest Of The Feast on board healing for more each turn than he was dealing in face damage with two Enforcers and Romulo - who had been silenced ever since turn 1 - and he would still ignore my board entirely and go face
    Last edited by Nikkaszal; 2016-08-20 at 01:32 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I actually used Abom and he killed it like his first turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Ahhh, good old AI script abuse. I think R+J is hard coded to ALWAYS hit face, ignoring everything on the board that isn't a taunt

My kill for R+J I ended up with four Priest Of The Feast on board healing for more each turn than he was dealing in face damage with two Enforcers and Romulo - who had been silenced ever since turn 1 - and he would still ignore my board entirely and go face
    Yeah, im not sure if she actually finally killed it or I never played it after a while and just won.

Another two trick you can do against the witch is Dreadstead on the right, ????, Profit. Also, Faceless Dorthy for some fun. Sandwich your minions between her and you will get charge and taunt.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose