Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    Deleted

Man cuts tires, dies.

"The dead man found in a shrubbery in Ösmo, north of Nynäshamn last weekend was not murdered.
    An autopsy has revelead that the man, who was in his 50's, caused his own death, reports SVT News Stockholm.

-The man had been cutting several car tyres with a carpet knife in the area of Ösmo. One of the tyres exploded and the blade of the knife was thrown into his body and damaged vital organs. He has bleed to death and had some real bad luck, says Manne Jönsson from the Stockholm police to SVT."

http://www.dn.se/sthlm/man-skar-dack...-dodade-honom/

Just thought it was pretty funny. A local story, but funny.
    Do you have anything similar to share?

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it really bad luck when you're being a complete ass by cutting people's tires and something happens to you?

Deleted
    i dont see whats funny with a man geting a knife trough hes organs in a brutal manner and then slowly bleeding to death but okay.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm reminded of seeing this in a movie somewhere. I can't recall it though.

haha a guy died guys u got any stories like this
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post

Just thought it was pretty funny. A local story, but funny.
    Do you have anything similar to share?
    Op seek professional help

10+ Year Old Account
    This is why I don't work on cars. "You can change your own oil." People tell me. "It's so much cheaper than paying someone to do it." That's what they say.

And what happens when I'm under the car changing oils and stuff, it falls on me, and I'm smooshed into human paste? This tire popping dude didn't have my irrational fears to dissuade him. I could have told him that the tires would explode and kill him. Or at least sever an arm or a foot.

Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by nemerus View Post
    i dont see whats funny with a man geting a knife trough hes organs in a brutal manner and then slowly bleeding to death but okay.
    Because he was slashing peoples' tires. He's an asshole and got some well deserved karma.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Because he was slashing peoples' tires. He's an asshole and got some well deserved karma.
    Can't say someone deserves death if they slashed my tires, but I guess we differ on that stance.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Op seek professional help
    Anyone that spells tires as "tyres" needs professional help

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    So he deserved to die for cutting peoples tires? You know nothing of this man or his story, don't be so hasty to judge people.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

I can't read the language in the article. Did it actually say he was slashing other people's tires? Maybe he was just cutting his own tires or something? I know a lot of recycling places want the tires deflated before you turn them in.

I have to say though, if I came out of work and my tires were slashed and I could not drive home, I would probably feel that this was justice.

7+ Year Old Account
    slashing people's tires

dies because of a tire popping in his face and stabbing him with his own knife

ERROR 404

/carecup not found

Justice, she is poetic.

Reminds me of that story a while back where some dude tried to slash tires on a heavy truck and got rekt. I guess the tires on a truck like that are under a lot more pressure. The tire blew up in his face, and it also forced the knife he was using into his arm, so he got his arm sliced pretty bad.

There was a news article to go along with it, but I can't find it now (this was a few years ago). iirc, the guy was trying to extort "protection" money or something along those lines from the driver, and he tried to do this when the driver wouldn't pay up.

I guess the lesson learned here is that if you're gonna slash tires, you should probably avoid big trucks, because those don't fuck around.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-08-19 at 11:42 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nemerus View Post
    He was out slashing tyres. He died.
    Yeah that's funny.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    I can't read the language in the article. Did it actually say he was slashing other people's tires? Maybe he was just cutting his own tires or something? I know a lot of recycling places want the tires deflated before you turn them in.

I have to say though, if I came out of work and my tires were slashed and I could not drive home, I would probably feel that this was justice.
    Dude. Did you even read my OP? It's translated right there.

7+ Year Old Account
    how funny, a man died

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    A tire slasher cutting tires got whats coming to him when he died? What?

I can get chuckling if he got hurt but death? Come on.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

What if I told you the guy who died created your favorite OC Anime weeb stuff on DeviantArt? Does he still deserve it?

I want to applaud this. Life should work this way.

Keep being an asshole for extended periods of time, show no sign of stopping, life steps in and takes you out.

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe it was Aeschylus who said, "Live by the tire, die by the tire".