Deleted
    Wait so RTB got buffs, now it's been nerfed, when did that happen?

What is the current reroll priority on rtb now after the last hotfixes ?
    Still reroll until you get a 1 or 2 buff with shark infested or a 3 buff ?
    Or keep whatever you get and spam run through instead ?

Quote Originally Posted by dorfeater View Post
    From what I understand, Ghostly Strike is a DPS increase (according to sims) but only by a hair. Our rotation hasn't really changed much, but we're now rerolling RtB looking for any 2+ buffs (in general).
    Quoting myself from two pages ago. Nothing has changed since then. These hotfixes are old news.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    What is the current reroll priority on rtb now after the last hotfixes ?
    Still reroll until you get a 1 or 2 buff with shark infested or a 3 buff ?
    Or keep whatever you get and spam run through instead ?
    easy mode rule is reroll for 2+

other guidelines that can be followed are based on keeping the rotation moving fast (broadsides, JR, BT) and getting SiW for any aoe situation, keeping single SiW if AR is up, CotDb with SiW and/or TB.

After a while you'll get to the point where you can feel through the flow of the rotation when you need to reroll to get it moving fast again. But until that time, or if you don't get there, reroll for 2+

I was looking through other classes' legendaries, and seems like if you plan on using the legendary boots you'd profit immensely from having a ww monk with March of the Legion - it gives a 15% bonus to Windwalking, putting it at 25% increased speed. Combined with Hit and Run and Fleet of Foot that gives a 55% movespeed increase at all times.

I was looking through other classes' legendaries, and seems like if you plan on using the legendary boots you'd profit immensely from having a ww monk with March of the Legion - it gives a 15% bonus to Windwalking, putting it at 25% increased speed. Combined with Hit and Run and Fleet of Foot that gives a 55% movespeed increase at all times.
    In addition in World PvP if you have the cut to the chase talent and a WW monk uses flying serpent kick, it would be a 200% damage gain for the duration.

Hey rogues, I am sharing this with you guys first, and only you right now in case there are any obvious bugs that pop up. We launched a 'batch' simulation tool last night I'm hoping a few people can take a look at for feedback.

http://beta.askmrrobot.com

It lets you:
    1. Find the best talents - click on the ones you want to test, and the tool generates all of the combinations for you, then returns a nice report.
    2. Artifact path - really cool - calculates it on demand, based on your selected talents and gear.
    3. Items - isolates procs from legendaries, trinkets and set bonuses to give a fair comparison of the procs.
    4. Any combination of those things, like testing talents and legendaries together to see what's best. Or even different rotations and talent combos. Etc.

Here's a blog post with a video and screenshots (I have to add more to it, but it's a start): http://blog.askmrrobot.com/2016/08/batch-simulations/

Ask Mr. Robot Human Minion

Which order to take when leveling your artifact weapon? Which one is the optimal one?
    Pugs are like Master Card---- Priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoopercat View Post
    snip
    This is really amazing!
    I don't wanna imagine how much work was put into this X_X

I tried it out on Subtlety, and got some interesting results
    http://beta.askmrrobot.com/wow/simul...be31b3bbff30a0

it recommended using Gloomblade, Alacrity and Deep Stratagem... which i thought were supposed to be inferior choices.
    so i'm gonna have to try it out

but i wanted to ask, does the batch sim even work for a lvl 100 charecter?
    or it's not a good idea to run it right now?

@Notter Thanks! It was a ton of work, but a lot of fun. The sims will work for 100, but keep in mind we only have legion gear modeled. Meaning, if something has a special proc (like a trinket), we only have the legion ones in, not WoD. Also, put on an artifact weapon (you can remove all of hte points if you want). But you should probably equip one in the gear picker.
    Ask Mr. Robot Human Minion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoopercat View Post
    @Notter Thanks! It was a ton of work, but a lot of fun. The sims will work for 100, but keep in mind we only have legion gear modeled. Meaning, if something has a special proc (like a trinket), we only have the legion ones in, not WoD. Also, put on an artifact weapon (you can remove all of hte points if you want). But you should probably equip one in the gear picker.
    Ppl like you are the pillars of our stabby little sewer dwelling community, thank you for all your effort

Anyone use Acrobatic Strikes? Wondering how effective it is in actual use.

Quote Originally Posted by Hashcrypt View Post
    Anyone use Acrobatic Strikes? Wondering how effective it is in actual use.
    Imo, in heavy aoe situations where adds are not perfectly clumped up, it can be useful. (It increses the range of blade flurry, doesn't it?!)
    But personally, i would prefer the "pure" mobility talents anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by lxoxrxd View Post
    It increses the range of blade flurry, doesn't it?!
    This. Increased radius on blade flurry is the main benefit of Acrobatic Strikes, but there may be some situational benefit in 3 extra yards of range depending on bosses. Sometimes it'll allow you to keep DPSing while you're moving around fires or position better.

Quote Originally Posted by kindath View Post
    This. Increased radius on blade flurry is the main benefit of Acrobatic Strikes, but there may be some situational benefit in 3 extra yards of range depending on bosses. Sometimes it'll allow you to keep DPSing while you're moving around fires or position better.
    Yea that was my main reason for dropping hook for it. In mythics and raids, the apocolypse will be raining down around melee, requiring the tank to constantly move and shift around. I've found myself falling out of melee range many times just due to avoiding mechanics and/or the tank moving.

I suppose it is situational, but could be a talent that finds uses quite often.

This is for PvE purposes only of course.

Good point guys. I guess i'll give it a try or two when legion hits. Thanks
    Last edited by lxoxrxd; 2016-08-19 at 03:49 PM.

Agree with the above, the increased blade flurry cleave radius from Acrobatic Strikes is quite nice and there are times when you can avoid standing in stuff and still reach your targets.

Having acrobatic strikes means no hit and run which will eventually be a dps increase with the legendary outlaw boots

Deleted
    So it's best to just keep rolling RtB and go for 2+ buffs? and i assume it's at 6 combo points everytime, just feels like a huge waste and a huge setback when i roll 1 buff 3 times in a row. when i could have used those combo point on Run Through
    Last edited by mmocc06943eaac; 2016-08-19 at 11:30 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    So it's best to just keep rolling RtB and go for 2+ buffs? and i assume it's at 6 combo points everytime, just feels like a huge waste and a huge setback when i roll 1 buff 3 times in a row. when i could have used those combo point on Run Through
    Easy answer: yes

More correct answer: depends

Try explain. A lot of factors affect how when and what you reroll. If boss die in 20 sec no reason reroll 3 times for better buff. If you have shark up, 5 adds up Iskar and heroism start and ar off cd. Go bananas and reroll after 10s when all dead.

Tbh after a while u develop a feeling for when reroll and what. Don't use ar to reroll thu, if several adds pop up short and die I usually use em for free rerolls with mfd.