Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I have three female dwarves right now, and I'm sometimes half temped to convert a few more alts to being one, lol. My main will always be a male human tho.
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

Deleted
    all my chars except my 1ally char are female blood elfs

Quote Originally Posted by White Spider Association View Post
    I have semi a lot of characters now (8) For many years it was just 1 and 4 of the 8 are Night elf females. I even swapped my main last year from undead rogue male to night elf female something i told myself i would never do.
    Not really. Just three at most. BE on horde and one of them is necessary due to Paladin restriction.

I do have the opposite. Not one Orc. I have one of every other race. Can`t stand them. Also can`t stand Orgrimmar either, old or new.

I have, for casters I prefer the casting animations of male Blood elves and Humans, for rogue and hunter I went with elves on both sides, BE tend to wear the armor the best in my opinion, don't like dwarves and trolls so I don't play them at all, recently rolled an orc warrior and I like him so might make an orc shaman.

4 orcs (warrior, DK, shaman and a EXP locked level 70 warrior)
    4 taurens (paladin, druid, hunter, monk)
    4 Pandaren (Monk, shaman, warrior, rogue)
    3 trolls (rogue, DK, monk)
    3 blood elves (warlock, hunter and EXP lock level 80 for herald of the titans)
    2 Undead (mage, priest)
    2 goblins (hunter, priest)

I preordered a physical copy of the CE for Legion, so I can't make a demonhunter yet, but when I do she will be a blood elf.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Profyrion View Post
    Nope. One of each with the recent exception of Demon Hunters.
    I've tried to do this for my alliance characters. Have at least one of each race. I can't find one I like for Worgen though, and my night elves are only DH and druid which i haven't leveled

Going from 90+ I am trying to get every race to max...
    Generally speaking these where all made around the time of era's where their racial was best for business. The only exception is the Goat monk.. Cause they looked hilarious week one. Their Roll would 50% bug out to look like they where hover-farting, rather then rolling. I do LOVE the look of my goaties.. But they were chosen as healers in TBC, when their racial was OP (+1% hit for all party members) and Blessing got a 100% spell power coefficient. (each tick was like 8% of my raid DPS's HP)

(Horde)
    100 - F Goblin Sham (Horde Main)
    100 - F Orc Warrior
    100 - M BE Rogue (even with the op
    100 - F Panda Priest (boosted to check off the 100 panda requirement, has still never even gotten a talent point)
    90 - F Troll Druid
    90 - M Tauren DK

(Alliance)

100 - F Goat Priest (Alliance Main)
    100 - F Human Warrior
    100 - F Goat Monk
    100 - M NE DH
    90 - M Goat Pally
    90 - M Human Pally (boosted from a 54 pre BC pally with a few items no longer in the game)
    90 - F Worgen Mage
    90 - F NE hunter (Abandoned for gnome!)
    92 - F NE Warrior
    90 - F Goat Sham

Up and comming,

85 - M Dwarf Lock,
    78 - M Undead DK
    70 - F Gnome Hunter (NEW MAIN So Sassy, So cute, So Survival, such ridiculously terrible racial)
    82 - F Dwarf DK

I have 1 of each race and 1 of each class. The gender I just choose whichever animations fit that class best.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Deleted
    Horde:

F BE Priest (my main char from TBC, i changed to BE when i migrated to play with some Rl friends that played horde, didn't want to mess her looks-she was Nelf)
    M BE monk
    M UD Warlock
    M UD Hunter
    F Troll Druid
    F Panda Rogue
    F BE DH (because it's one race choice... )

Chars that are close to 100, possibly 100 within the week...
    F goblin Mage
    F Orc Shaman
    M UD DK

as you understand i like everything other than Tauren ...Mostly because of the gear looks...same with the reason i picked F orc shamman than make... those too huge shoulders, i don't like them.

Alliance:
    F Human Priest
    F Human mage (my first alt ever , back in WotLK -i'd like it to be Nelf Mage, but you couldn't have it back there and she was always full leveled...)

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, actually. I tend toward humans, night elves, and pandaren over the other races. Never did figure out why on the first two (the third is pretty obvious to me; I've wanted pandaren to be a thing since I first joined the game in '07, after my friend loaned me his copy of WC3/TFT and love the female pandaren model), but they just tend to click for me aesthetically and in terms of roleplay fodder.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Yep, a lot of female Draenei and Dwarves. I mostly play Alliance, I refuse to play Humans, they're too overpopulated, Gnome female has like only 1 non grumpy face on new models so it's hard to make many of them without making them look like clones (somehow still have 2 max level of them), Worgens have non updated models, Pandas have lame racials and most mogs don't fit on them (stretched textures) and Night Elves in my opinion got ruined during the model update. So generally yes, that leaves me Draenei and Dwarves.
    somewhat agree I think the model looks awkward for the idle animations vs the old one and the face isn't perfect. I just can't go back to the old models too low res.

With the exception of DHs, for Horde I have 5 Tauren, Alliance is 3 humans and 3 gnomes.

Yep 3-5 are orcs

DH is my 2nd BE
    Last edited by Rawfury; 2016-08-20 at 05:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by White Spider Association View Post
    I have semi a lot of characters now (8) For many years it was just 1 and 4 of the 8 are Night elf females. I even swapped my main last year from undead rogue male to night elf female something i told myself i would never do.
    Nope, can't say I have. I've played all races except Goblin and Pandaren, and have a pretty wide variety of the other races as various-leveled alts. Even if I make an alt of my main class, I still make it a different race.

Pretty much exclusively play Pandaren, Worgen and Tauren.

The occasional Goblin. All males.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 3 Night Elves, 2 Blood Elves and 2 Tauren lvl 100. At that level, I have also a Pandaren, a Gnome. No Orc (god no), Troll, Undead, Goblin, Human (god no), Dwarf and Draenei.

Kinda. I have mostly undead/blood elves on the horde side, and humans/night elves on the alliance side. If a class can be one of those races, I will prefer those. Shaman though for example I had to be draenei.

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of Gnomes and Pandaren
    Just preface all my posts with "Well, I didn't read the thread, but..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Obi-Wan Kenobi
    You don't need to see any identification.
    This isn't the user you're looking for.
    Move along.
    Fixed a bug allowing Reaper to Shadow Step to unintended locations
    Minor text fixes

Nelf females are awesome, I love their voice actress too.

When you taunt someone: "YAAAAARGGHHHH"

I mostly play Alliance, but I have at least one character from every race. I get a little bored playing the same race twice.