Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    Also, immagine how terrifying warfare will be.. just make a gateway, unravel it then go into the dream. wait a few sec. go out and repeat until every city on the seanchan continent is rubble xD
    Have... have you finished the series? The bit where that Asha'man matey opens a gate between the inside of a volcano and over the enemy army is pretty boss
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

the simpsons universe. that would be ultra dope, but probably kind of scary too.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Star Trek

I would prefer to live in a post-scarcity utopia.

Dont know how any one can pick anything besides star trek. It is the perfect universe because its basically every universe put together in one thanks to holodecks and alien life. I can't think of a single downside to being in the star trek universe
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    Dont know how any one can pick anything besides star trek. It is the perfect universe because its basically every universe put together in one thanks to holodecks and alien life. I can't think of a single downside to being in the star trek universe
    I have to admit I'd be a holodeck junkie if I lived in the Star Trek universe...

People still age and die in star trek right? Ya, that doesn't happen everywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    If you had the chance to live an alternate life in a fictional universe (and abide by their respective rules) which one would you choose?

A rookie trainer aspiring to be a Pokemon master?
    A squire from Westeros who has his sights on being King?
    A young wizard in the world of Harry Potter, learning spells and attending Hogwarts?

You can choose your own of course, but these are the first examples that come to mind.

For me, nothing beats Pokemon. How fucking awesome would that be? Going out in the world at 10 years of age, catching and battling Pokemon?
    I would live in the Star Trek universe. We have the tech to travel the galaxy. Holodecks are the shit and look very real (dunno if I would leave that often) and people tend to suck a bit less.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Star Trek
    I would prefer to live in a post-scarcity utopia.
    Yeah, Star Trek would be pretty awesome. Even if it's just some peon job where I work a mundane task and not exactly Captain Picard's position, I'd still love to be one of the people who gets to live/work on a starship.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warcraft Adventurer obviously, they are basically gods.

15+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't go near Westeros for anything. Everyone dies a horrible death. Now, I'd love to be a part of the Firefly universe just to see all the worlds humanity has spread to. That could really also go for Star Trek or similar mostly peaceful futuristic worlds. I wouldn't want to be in the Star Wars universe though. Seems too easy for planet nuking weapons to be made and worlds just evaporating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Magnus View Post
    Warcraft Adventurer obviously, they are basically gods.
    I feel like the Warcraft Adventurer would have a lot of mental health issues at this point. One can only take so many demons, so many deaths before going insane.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    I feel like the Warcraft Adventurer would have a lot of mental health issues at this point. One can only take so many demons, so many deaths before going insane.
    Well I'd be a Paladin though.

Animal Crossing.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

borg and others that really REALLY have it out for federation. that said.. of all the choices it IS certainly the most appealing.

westeros and warhammer are the two universes you couldn't PAY me to live in.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    borg and others that really REALLY have it out for federation. that said.. of all the choices it IS certainly the most appealing.

westeros and warhammer are the two universes you couldn't PAY me to live in.
    Yeah but since we know cause of voyager the Federation is around 500+ years from the time it takes place and practices Time travel normally. Then cause of New Trek before it created universe 2.0 The Federation is around and strong still
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Gotta be Harry Potter universe. Anything is possible with magic. It's limitless from time travel to flying to invisibility to fireballs and living forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    forgotten realms living life as an elf surrounded by hot attractive elven ladies and all the drow i could want.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Varaben View Post
    Gotta be Harry Potter universe. Anything is possible with magic. It's limitless from time travel to flying to invisibility to fireballs and living forever.
    you do realize living forever would involve murdering someone in the harry potter universe? and then you would have to have a servant ready to ressurrect you using a complicated ritual of some sort usually involving sacrifice of innocent blood.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

StarTrek, I think the truth of whats out there just in out own galaxy will be far more amazing than anything we could imagine.
    PC: CPU - i7-4790K, MoBo - MSI Z97 gaming 5, Memory - 16G Corsair vengeance LPX DDR3, GPU - EVGA 970 FTW edition, Storage- 1x Sandisk X400 M.2 512GB, 1X WD blue 1TB HDD, 1x WD green 1TB HDD, PSU - EVGA 550W 80+ bronze.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    forgotten realms living life as an elf surrounded by hot attractive elven ladies and all the drow i could want.

- - - Updated - - -

you do realize living forever would involve murdering someone in the harry potter universe? and then you would have to have a servant ready to ressurrect you using a complicated ritual of some sort usually involving sacrifice of innocent blood.
    Err, did you read the first HP book? There's more than one way to skin a cat.

Not saying I WOULD do that, just listing lots of random things that happens in this universe.

Would have to be a student in the potterverse, but from a different well off family, already did the whole verge of povery thing the weasleys got going on ill skip thanks...unless i get to mack on Ginny..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varaben View Post
    Err, did you read the first HP book? There's more than one way to skin a cat.

Not saying I WOULD do that, just listing lots of random things that happens in this universe.
    yeah and did YOU read it. the sorceror's stone has been destroyed. dumbledore even said there is no way to reproduce the stone the knowledge on how to do so was lost with nicholas flamel's death. i read it 6 times. he NEVER shared it for fear voldemort might try to make one AND before him grindelwald. and i'm sure there were other wizards who shouldn't have it either.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2016-08-20 at 03:55 AM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.