Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Feral Druid ist Op View Post
    then you should know that EM and NH are in the same tier and not 7.2 (second tier)
    Patch number doesn't directly correlate with tier. See patch 6.1 rise of the Selfie Cam.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Patch number doesn't directly correlate with tier. See patch 6.1 rise of the Selfie Cam.
    6.1 was not a raid tier, 6.2 was. This exactly follows the established pattern.
    I don't know what you are trying to say here but it seems to be proving the opposite of what you wrote.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    6.1 was not a raid tier, 6.2 was. This exactly follows the established pattern.
    I don't know what you are trying to say here but it seems to be proving the opposite of what you wrote.
    BRF was NOT a different raid tier than Highmaul.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Princess Missfit View Post
    BRF was NOT a different raid tier than Highmaul.
    Yeah. WoD only had two raid tiers. Highmaul/BRF and HFC.
    One was in 7.0, one was in 7.2, just as the usual pattern shows.

Deleted
    Yeah. WoD only had two raid tiers. Highmaul/BRF and HFC.
    One was in 7.0, one was in 7.2, just as the usual pattern shows.
    Yeah but it is already stated that EM and NH are the same tier. So, your assumption of "same tier same patch, different patch different tier" is wrong - now. Correlation does not mean causation.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Princess Missfit View Post
    Yeah but it is already stated that EM and NH are the same tier. So, your assumption of "same tier same patch, different patch different tier" is wrong - now. Correlation does not mean causation.
    I think you have misread or misinterpreted my words.

I only ever said "The pattern is that raid tiers are added in a .2 patch, not a .1 patch", which is still true.
    I never once said "different patches are always different tiers".

EM and Nighthold are the same tier, and are also added in the same patch. The .1 patch introduces another raid, but not another tier. Patch .2 will be the next raid tier. The pattern holds.

What you are arguing with me about has no relevance to what I was saying.
    Patch number does correlate with raid tier, because there are forecast patches when new tiers are added and obviously any raid added before that will be the current tier, not the upcoming one.

Any raid added before the .2 patch will be in the first tier of Legion. Any added in a .2 or .3 patch would be in the second.
    That's their content pattern.

The poster I was replying do said that they don't correlate which even you have basically admitted that they do. That was what I was replying to.
    I don't care if there isn't causation, there is very clear correlation, a pattern. And no particular reason to believe that it will be broken here either.
    Last edited by Imnick; 2016-08-19 at 04:10 PM.

Deleted
    I think you have misread or misinterpreted my words.

I only ever said "The pattern is that raid tiers are added in a .2 patch, not a .1 patch", which is still true.
    I never once said "different patches are always different tiers".

EM and Nighthold are the same tier, and are also added in the same patch. The .1 patch introduces another raid, but not another tier. Patch .2 will be the next raid tier. The pattern holds.

What you are arguing with me about has no relevance to what I was saying.
    Patch number does correlate with raid tier, because there are forecast patches when new tiers are added and obviously any raid added before that will be the current tier, not the upcoming one.

Any raid added before the .2 patch will be in the first tier of Legion. Any added in a .2 or .3 patch would be in the second.
    That's their content pattern.

The poster I was replying do said that they don't correlate which even you have basically admitted that they do. That was what I was replying to.
    I don't care if there isn't causation, there is very clear correlation, a pattern. And no particular reason to believe that it will be broken here either.
    Ulduar was 3.1

I would like to see how would finisht because sylvanas wants to slave the current queen of val kyr and Odyn the titan keeper and follower in warrior hall would not let that happend and greymane want to kill vrykuls and the forsaken, maybe the ending would be sylvanas and greymanan in the hell with heyla or are prisioners in the hall of valor with the player character taking the mantle of warchieft for horde and alliance as the second in command in the alliance.

Grunt
    7+ Year Old Account
    for finish the story in Stormhein, its a raid for 3-4 bosses with Helya, with Sylvanas support for players. On beta, we have another door on Halls of Vallor Hub.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    I've read your post about 3 times, and the only stupidity I see is in your attitude. I'm content with knowing that I'll probably be right, and you'll probably be deleting all your posts in November out of embarrassment.

I mean, they literally said yesterday that "Raid tiers should last around 4 to 5 months." With the first raid starting in September, that means 7.2 in February at the latest. May/June? I don't know where your information comes from, but you might want to find better sources.
    HAHAHAHA. Who is right and who is wrong now?

Yeah, deleting my posts. The ones where I am right and you are wrong?

I told you it would be til 2017, oh look, not til 2017.

"I don't know where your information comes from, but you might want to find better sources" Oh it comes from Blizzard. But yeah, where can I find your sources that say otherwise?

Literally, this is too good. Just too good.
    Last edited by Vynestra; 2016-08-20 at 12:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    HAHAHAHA. Who is right and who is wrong now?

Yeah, deleting my posts. The ones where I am right and you are wrong?

I told you it would be til 2017, oh look, not til 2017.

"I don't know where your information comes from, but you might want to find better sources" Oh it comes from Blizzard. But yeah, where can I find your sources that say otherwise?

Literally, this is too good. Just too good.
    Congratulations I guess? Don't know why you felt the need to PM me too. But hey, enjoy a "victory" on me!
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Congratulations I guess? Don't know why you felt the need to PM me too. But hey, enjoy a "victory" on me!
    To be fair you did go a little overboard with your post, I think a lot of people would feel pretty vindicated had you done that to them and were then immediately proven wrong by word of god :v

To be fair you did go a little overboard with your post, I think a lot of people would feel pretty vindicated had you done that to them and were then immediately proven wrong by word of god :v
    I'm pretty sure I was the one being accused of trolling simply for making a prediction, but whatever. If y'all want to think Vynestra comes off as a big winner go ahead, I won't post his sad PM
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

I'm pretty sure I was the one being accused of trolling simply for making a prediction, but whatever. If y'all want to think Vynestra comes off as a big winner go ahead, I won't post his sad PM
    You were accused of trolling... and then you said "I'm content with knowing that I'll probably be right, and you'll probably be deleting all your posts in November out of embarrassment."
    Neither of you are the "good guys" in this scenario, but you're the only one with egg on their face.

You were accused of trolling... and then you said "I'm content with knowing that I'll probably be right, and you'll probably be deleting all your posts in November out of embarrassment."
    Neither of you are the "good guys" in this scenario, but you're the only one with egg on their face.
    I'll somehow find the strength to go on, thank you for your concern over my well-being.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that timing of it was just pure amazing.

It was literally

me: So NH in 2017, makes sense, otherwise blizz is repeating past mistakes.

him: Def not, it'll be nov/dec for sure and 7.2 in feb

me: gurl your crazy

him: nah ima be right check yo facts

blizz within 12 hours: NH in 2017

I'm not mosiah, I thought legion would be out in july, it's clearly not. I am wrong sometimes, but I was very confident in a 2017 release of NH, like to the point of where i'd bet a lot on it. It's just logical especially how blizz is talking AND with a raid coming out in 7.1 as well.

Historically ive been pretty spot on with my patch predictions, xpacs should be easier as they've followed a pretty consistent pattern but I get too optimistic. Patches are easy to guess. 7.1 is a bit difficult, because I was thinking right after blizzcon, it could be before but I think it'd feel -a lot- better after blizzcon. Theres already tons of new stuff to hold us over 2 months, no reason to drop 7.1 before then.