10+ Year Old Account
    So Trump is apologizing for his wording? Now will his fans be mad at him for going PC, and going against "says what he really means" or will they now praise him for regretting not being PC?

You guys really need to stop responding to people who you know won't take whatever you say seriously. You know Fadeslol is just going to dismiss whatever you say with "whatever, LOL. not true!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    You guys really need to stop responding to people who you know won't take whatever you say seriously. You know Fadeslol is just going to dismiss whatever you say with "whatever, LOL. not true!"
    Not really, there is evidence that backs it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    That you dismiss things like that? Ok, thanks for agreeing, I guess.

Was Iraq War a lie? Yes. Was Gulf of Tonkin a lie? Yes. So how are you going to say shit is a lie, "Tinfoil hat" is real cute, i guess public school taught you that.
    Thats a vague statement. You mean the war(s) that republican presidents started? Or are you throwing that at Hilary / Obamas feet?

Heres people smarter and more informed than us saying their piece http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2016/im...rumpletter.pdf but of course you get all your news and facts from lunaticconspiracies.com don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Thats a vague statement. You mean the war(s) that republican presidents started? Or are you throwing that at Hilary / Obamas feet?

Heres people smarter and more informed than us saying their piece http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2016/im...rumpletter.pdf but of course you get all your news and facts from lunaticconspiracies.com don't you?
    You mean wars that democrat senators voted for? Including Hillary Clinton.

You're 100% right, yes they did and our govt are known liars. Guess what? i don't care for any republication or democrat to back trump. Just like with Bernie and the Democrats wanting Hillary, the Republications don't want Trump. This 2 party system is cancer. We need more than 2 people on the ticket. Awww is that what they teach you? conspiracy theories? something that was made up by the CIA.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    That you dismiss things like that? Ok, thanks for agreeing, I guess.
    It's proven we support the rebels in Syria, we know some of the groups are ISIS. We want Assad out of power.
    Last edited by Fadeslol; 2016-08-20 at 02:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zormis View Post
    You mean wars that democrat senators voted for? Including Hillary Clinton.
    Based on lies from the Bush Administration? Sure. Anyone would vote for that after the biggest terrorist attack in the world just happened and you are lied to BLATANTLY by George W. Bush and Dick Cheney said.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Based on lies from the Bush Administration? Sure. Anyone would vote for that after the biggest terrorist attack in the world just happened and you are lied to BLATANTLY by George W. Bush and Dick Cheney said.
    ding ding ding, "Based on the lies from the Bush Administration" That's why our govt are known liars, plus other instances.

Oh look we agree.

7+ Year Old Account
    These groups are 1) defecting towards ISIS or 2) Already part of ISIS. We do not know who they are. We just want Assad out of power.

https://www.rt.com/usa/171680-ron-pa...syrian-rebels/
    Go ahead and provide evidence of that claim. A non-russian propaganda, non conspiracy theory cite will suffice. It's not to say that some rebel groups do not shift alliances but to claim that they all are is just nonsense. Yet again.

And then you claim you do not know who they are, but the groups you don't know, are defecting towards ISIS. Do you understand why people don't take you seriously when you say shit like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah Ausr is right. I think it's time to introduce you to my ignore list. Ta Ta.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

You're 100% right, yes they did and our govt are known liars. Guess what? i don't care for any republication or democrat to back trump. .
    Trumps a liar too. Proven many times. Care to dispute that?

Trumps a liar too. Proven many times. Care to dispute that?
    When he has lied? Start giving me cases

Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    Care to explain why?
    I guess I think I have. If you don't get why predicting S&P 500 changes to a tenth of a percent a decade out without an error bar is absurd, I don't know what to tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Go ahead and provide evidence of that claim. A non-russian propaganda, non conspiracy theory cite will suffice. It's not to say that some rebel groups do not shift alliances but to claim that they all are is just nonsense. Yet again.

And then you claim you do not know who they are, but the groups you don't know, are defecting towards ISIS. Do you understand why people don't take you seriously when you say shit like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah Ausr is right. I think it's time to introduce you to my ignore list. Ta Ta.
    Run from the Truth, that's all.

7+ Year Old Account
    Since you're probably a Bernie supporter

https://www.sanders.senate.gov/downl...ed?inline=file
    1. Read A company is not a buisness for any claim that free trade agreements cost jobs, also those jobs would have been either outsourced or automized anyway. \
    2. ISDS cannot challenge laws, they can only ask for money. And thus so far there hasn't been abuses to the system. If you feel worried about ISDS then you should welcome the TPP as it will bring many solutions to the current system problems
    3. This is just flat out false.
    4. Ok there is an argument to be made for enviroment; mainly that as of now the TPP lacks a formal way of reinforcing the restrictions it puts, but the argument Bernie is putting is wrong. See 1
    5. This is false, just because the US has free trade it does not mean it will not respect food safety standards.
    6. This is just false, same argument was made during NAFTA
    7. I already covered this.
    8. This needs a source to back up.
    9. The TPP demands countries like Vietnam to raise their standards.
    10. All FTAs have exit clause.
    Last edited by Bollocks; 2016-08-20 at 03:08 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    I thought trump was pivoting after last night and wouldn't have another big slip up for some time.

Then he tells blacks they have nothing to lose.

Granted, he has potentially negative 3% support with them, so he has nothing to lose by saying this from the african american community, but obviously it's not doing him any favors.

Of course the media is going to report his pivot and his regrets and act like hes turning it around, but in reality, same trump.
    I disagree. I think it was a smart thing for him to do by asking for their vote. All they have to do is ask themselves are they better off than they were 7 years ago. Hillary will only continue the failed policies which have have not helped them at all when it comes to the economy and violence among them.

He is doing exactly what he needs to do to get back on track and make it a closer race then the polls are currently showing. How effective it will be is yet to be seen.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I guess I think I have. If you don't get why predicting S&P 500 changes to a tenth of a percent a decade out without an error bar is absurd, I don't know what to tell you.
    Except they do have a standard deviation.

Run from the Truth, that's all.
    http://www.ronpaul.com/2015-08-08/us...port-for-isis/

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    So Trump is apologizing for his wording? Now will his fans be mad at him for going PC, and going against "says what he really means" or will they now praise him for regretting not being PC?
    It will not make any difference among his base of dedicated voters. It could however make a big difference for those on the fence and esp. among the Republican party members.

When he has lied? Start giving me cases
    He says Hilary wants to Abolish the 2nd amendment for starters.