Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    She's the most capable of giving the legion a real fight and coming up with unconventional tactics. Non of the others have those credentials.

15+ Year Old Account
    She is the most experienced out of the group. She's pretty hardline about her orders being followed(see Koltira), which is good for commanding an army. She's actually pretty honorable when it comes to combat, and she's a hell of a strategist. In all honesty, she probably should have been Warchief before Zul'Jin or Garrosh.

Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post
    Can someone explain the reasoning behind the choice behind voljins snap choice to make her warcheif anyways?
    I'm convinced those "spirits" Vol'jin was listening to were actually whispers from Varimathras.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Dreadlords whispered to do it.
    So jaina did it? That's why she wasn't in the alliance cinematic.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

because despite vol'jin dont trust her, just sylvanas saves the horde
    really, is this part only in the italian cinematics?

Can someone explain the reasoning behind the choice behind voljins snap choice to make her warcheif anyways?
    The reasoning is actually hinted at on the Legion website itself.

"The Forsaken's ruthless leader is a formidable champion of her people. But with the Burning Legion's invasion, the stakes for the Dark Lady have never been higher. Should Sylvanas perish, her demise will be the beginning of her eternal damnation. All that stand between her and this doom are her Val'kyr, yet few of these spirit guardians remain. As her fate edges closer to the abyss, Sylvanas must decide how far she'll go to protect her people… and whether they're more precious to her than her soul."

So, in a way, Sylvanas is being set up as a leader that will have to make a difficult choice. The whole thing with Vol'jin was probably to make it seem more prophetic, kinda like Illidan.
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

I'm going to put it out there for the non "lore" reason, because she's the only recognizable leader the horde really has left,

There's no real Orc leader, I mean you can claim Saurfang but barring being an obstacle in Org raids he's never been a huge character, with Vol'jin dead there's no real Troll leader anymore,

Baine, while promising, is fairly new, and hasn't done a lot to distinguish himself unlike Cairne who established his roots way back in WC3

Lor'themar, as others have pointed out, the only real memorable thing he's done is try and leave the horde

and finally you have Gallywix, who is such a non character he doesn't even have a unique model in the game, so I mean really, they didn't really have another choice but give it to her

1) The goblin only cares about profits, the Tauran is too peaceful, the troll died and the orcs have had bad luck with leadership lately.

2) Vol'jin claims the Loa told him to do it.

Kind of simple really.

If it was my choice, I would pick her too. The others just don't have the stomach to defeat an intergalactic alien/demon horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Loa *Cough* The Demons*Cough* made Vol'jin make her Warchief or too that they wanted Syl to be a sexy Warchief for horny Warcraft fan boys.
    I myself isn't one, but I do like Syl being Warchief, and no offense to Vol'hin, but we can at least do something and be great again.
    For the Horde!

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, it could be something as simple as her (for any number of reasons) being more resistant to Fel influence than any of the other potential leaders of the Horde. I mean, she did have Varimathras around for a long ass time.

Another one? How many sylvanas threads can we get a week we must be heading for a record soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Bwonsamdi told him so

10+ Year Old Account
    The spirits told him to do it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Cause she's the sexiest leader on horde can't really count garona
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Deleted
    I still don't get how difficult Sylvanas and Illidan are to spell.

Quote Originally Posted by shuubi View Post
    I still don't get how difficult Sylvanas and Illidan are to spell.
    Don't forget Varian (Varien) or Havoc (Havok).

a.) she's a hot chick
    b.) she's the only one with balls (all the others are insane fanatics (garrosh) or to weak to fight a moth (thrall voljin and so on)
    c.) she's the only one who has the power, the will and the badness to fight the legion
    d.) maybe she can unit with the lich king, build a giant undead army and simply overrun the legion
    e.) she's a hot chick

need more reasons?

10+ Year Old Account
    Queue the Giorgio meme.

\-_-/ Fanboys....
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

She's the best military leader left in the Horde.

To make Azeroth great again of course.