Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    imagine the wars over nail paint factorys in a only women world, it would be hillarious to see.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterBeast View Post
    i suppose it's some sort of insult to the leftwing that both sexes agree with their policies?
    There is a disparity in vote preference between genders - It’s hardly a secret that women vote more liberal and Democrat than do men. Even married women, while voting less liberal than their unmarried cohort, retain the sex disparity in vote preference.

I'm just going to leave this here.

And by all means, feel free to hop on your main account if you want to have a 'discussion' about this.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've seen that movie it didn't end well.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    There would be world peace if everyone was either
    1) Futanari
    2) Cute trap
    3) Slightly dominant but very caring and motherly MILF

You can quote me on that.

Sigh now I got a boner, gotta go fap

This post has nothing to do with with my own sexual fetishes and all similarities are purely coincidental.
    Last edited by mmoce213c955fb; 2016-08-19 at 10:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    There would be world peace if everyone was either
    1) Futanari
    2) Cute trap
    3) Slightly dominant but very caring and motherly MILF

You can quote me on that.

Sigh now I got a boner, gotta go fap

This post has nothing to do with with my own sexual fetishes and all similarities are purely coincidental.
    No gay lolis?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    No gay lolis?
    Only futa allowed

Quote Originally Posted by I Regret Nothing View Post
    There is a disparity in vote preference between genders - It’s hardly a secret that women vote more liberal and Democrat than do men. Even married women, while voting less liberal than their unmarried cohort, retain the sex disparity in vote preference.

I'm just going to leave this here.

And by all means, feel free to hop on your main account if you want to have a 'discussion' about this.
    what is there to discuss? you insinuate that women are stupid therefore they vote for the party you dont like.

the good old american sportsteam mentality towards politics.
    http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-stupid-quote/ just going to leave that here.

Quote Originally Posted by Malderon View Post
    If two girls could make a baby...... men would extint. Thoughts?
    Well what if two men could make a baby? Thoughts?

it would be an interesting experiment, but women simply wouldn't be able to survive without manpower

Quote Originally Posted by ButterBeast View Post
    what is there to discuss? you insinuate that women are stupid therefore they vote for the party you dont like.

the good old american sportsteam mentality towards politics.
    http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-stupid-quote/ just going to leave that here.
    Those are some interesting mental gymnastics - exactly the kind of special tendencies that one might require to vote for the "OoOOoOps I Lost Classified E-mails!" party.

By all means, please continue to make this discussion political.

Quote Originally Posted by Malderon View Post
    If two girls could make a baby...... men would extint. Thoughts?
    No. They still need someone to support the child.

Sounds exist I know, but I am actually serious. But on a more satire based note, who would the charge for child support and have the justice system rape for his finances?

On a more serious note. Men as in XY chromosome would not be a thing. But "man" as in gender would not. Some females would be classified as a man in the relationship and eventually look a lot like men now after evolution takes hold. The only difference would be that they don't have a penis, but I am sure that their reproductive system would begin to alter if these "men" were not the ones birthing kids in this new society.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Holofernes View Post
    imagine the wars over nail paint factorys in a only women world, it would be hillarious to see.
    You joke, but I read somehwere that female rules of the olden times were actually more prone to go to war than men. Something about how they would leave the running of the kingdom to their husband so they were free to engage. Meanwhile men were less inclined to leave shit for their queen to handle, so it was a choice of go to war or handle the homefront. So that made them more careful about going off to war.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    No gay lolis?
    Chibi master race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thoughts?

I'm not drunk enough to combat this level of deep stoner thinking. That's my thought.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    I like women. I really do, but there is a reason why men are better in literally 99,9% of stuff including cooking.

A man even won woman of the year in 2015.

Men need women and women need men. And it is good that way.

And why you even worrying. Somehow we managed to discover 500 new genders in 2016 and threw away all scientific research the smartest people of the last 3000 years made.
    You dropped this giant boulder of hyperbole and bullshit
    OT: No. Surprise: Not all women are lesbians. More at 11.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Then who would get rid of all the mice and cockroaches in the house.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Why? they would kill male babies?
    More likely that two women would be unable to produce a male child since no Y chromosome is involved.

Eventually the number of men would go down as more and more women couples produce female-only children, until eventually the men cease to be unless otherwise preserved in some manner.

Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    So this is what goes on in the mind of the left. "How can we make men extinct?" News flash- it can't/won't happen. Also MOST women prefer a man over a woman anyday because their is literally nothing a woman can do for a woman without involving the use of toys- a toy that men naturally have.
    Men can make their penis grow bumps, ribs and extra appendages in addition to growing to massive sizes? They can also vibrate and stay hard forever?

Sign me up for that operation - I want a size selectable penis that vibrates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Men can make their penis grow bumps, ribs and extra appendages in addition to growing to massive sizes? They can also vibrate and stay hard forever?

Sign me up for that operation - I want a size selectable penis that vibrates.
    Thats what crazy cat ladies tell themselves every night before they finally drift off to sleep.

It would be very bad because it would raise the level of the amount of humans reproducing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    You dropped this giant boulder of hyperbole and bullshit
    OT: No. Surprise: Not all women are lesbians. More at 11.
    now pick it up