Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Technically he's not really breaking the rules so it's not like the moderators can do anything. I guess they could thread ban him or whatever they have the power to do for going off topic too much, but as much as I think he's annoying as fuck, it would be unfair since everyone in this thread goes off-topic.
    There's going off topic, and then there's never even being remotely close to the topic. Even when the thread goes off-topic, people tend to all discuss the same thing. With him it's always completely random comments that have nothing to do with anything else being discussed, or with Legion. It's not even stuff that can lead to an interesting discussion, it's like blog entries. Almost like he thinks this thread is a personal diary. It's kind of off-putting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some of you can be really cruel. Maybe you should stop and think before you bad mouth someone that really isn't hurting anyone. If you don't like the posts, as said, ignore them. I find endless Taylor Swift pics more annoying than a poster sharing what they find interesting or saying what they wish would happen. Remember speculation topics? Page upon page of....if an outsider looked in, rambling. Just try to be kind...people do have feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Archibalde View Post
    There's going off topic, and then there's never even being remotely close to the topic. Even when the thread goes off-topic, people tend to all discuss the same thing. With him it's always completely random comments that have nothing to do with anything else being discussed, or with Legion. It's not even stuff that can lead to an interesting discussion, it's like blog entries. Almost like he thinks this thread is a personal diary. It's kind of off-putting.
    I could say the same about all of you. I have him on ignore, but you aren't any different really. You guys keep posting about him nonstop, can you just put him on ignore and stfu? If you have nothing better to do aside from coming in here and talking shit about a random idiotic poster than go outside or do something else. You're all annoying honestly. Every other post from @Seramore is about shaggy. Even my post right now is fucking trash and useless, but if you hate shaggy so much stop talking about him and put him on ignore then stfu and talk about Legion which is what the thread is for.

I'm triggered

Honestly no idea why so many hate on shaggy, his posts aren't as bad as some of the posts i have read from the people always hating on him.
    Last edited by Ghaleon; 2016-08-20 at 05:26 PM.

The complaints about shaggy are well founded. This thread is about alpha/beta gameplay and he often posts outside of that topic/guideline. Sure, some people post things off-topic occasionally. Repeated offenders should be warned and then banned from posting if needed. Any time multiple people need to put someone on ignore is a complete moderator fail and degrades the usefulness of participating in the thread.

Seriously, just put shaggy and rippedlife on the ignore list and you'll find this thread a lot more useful.

Oh please, some of you guys who complain about Shaggy and Ripped spam Taylor Swift images on occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Oh please, some of you guys who complain about Shaggy and Ripped spam Taylor Swift images on occasion.
    Got those on ignore too.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

While discussing images. I made a login screen mockup for 7.1 with Karazhan. 8k image so too big for MMOC. Pretty impressed with myself.

https://i.imgur.com/0l4QOU9.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    I could say the same about all of you. I have him on ignore, but you aren't any different really. You guys keep posting about him nonstop, can you just put him on ignore and stfu? If you have nothing better to do aside from coming in here and talking shit about a random idiotic poster than go outside or do something else. You're all annoying honestly. Every other post from @Seramore is about shaggy. Even my post right now is fucking trash and useless, but if you hate shaggy so much stop talking about him and put him on ignore then stfu and talk about Legion which is what the thread is for.

I'm triggered
    I haven't posted about shaggy since I ignored him though?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Is it the Wrath of Azshara pic? Should I click? I love that pic
    Yes kinda.
    It is the Eye of Azshara underwater login screen everyone has been posting since the beginning.
    Last edited by rcshaggy; 2016-08-20 at 06:48 AM.
    For the Horde!

I need someone to test something when they get the chance.

I need someone who managed to get the Dalaran Hearthstone on LIVE (before it was patched) to copy the character to Beta and use it. I need to know if it works right away or if I actually need to do the little story with Dalaran to make it work.
    You'll probably have to do it anyway to start your Artifact/Class Hall questlines.

Deleted
    While discussing images. I made a login screen mockup for 7.1 with Karazhan. 8k image so too big for MMOC. Pretty impressed with myself.

Goddamnit.
    I clicked on this.

7+ Year Old Account

In the future please use the original link so we can correctly track the number of people being trolled: http://imgur.com/t72MgQn

2015 jokes. "sigh"

15+ Year Old Account
    What will be happening come Tuesday? Just more "intensified" invasions, yes? The timing on those will be what, 4 invasion zones every 40 mins? Aww... I hit my 3 question limit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseven View Post
    What will be happening come Tuesday? Just more "intensified" invasions, yes? The timing on those will be what, 4 invasion zones every 40 mins? Aww... I hit my 3 question limit.
    Iirc only thing left is alodi summoning and porting the city.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Btw did we ever find out what happened to the vrykul gear models?
    Which one?
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ten days...

Early on (back in alpha datamining) there were datamined gear sets (all four types) complete with item icons named vyrkul_cloth, etc...
    None of them seem implemented. If it wasn't for the icons I'd say they probably were just NPC gear. Of course as I said, none of those icons are used nor are those models available for players. I'd have liked to have them for my warrior, trying to find some kind of story for him that would somewhat fit the warrior campaign.

Example
    Might be for the Stormheim mini Raid then perhaps?