7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    Here is a good video from TYT on TPP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXT1ByLJ9_0

We just need trade deals from 1 country, that's it. Each deal should be different.

Also it's a live document and Congress doesn't have any powers.
    Dude, we just discussed the points the TYT video points out. ISDS, IP Laws, medicines, etc. Do you have ANYTHING NEW?

Ok so we agree it happened BUT it wasn't thousands. Did Trump see it, IDK and about seeing it over the Hudson River, didn't he say he was in Jersey City?
    "It was on television. I saw it"

A lie.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    your country was made via inmigration waves. and people are still goind to do that. all countries have problems. and what are "american values" anyway? the "life, liberty and pursuit of happines"?
    Yes they should come. Everyone is welcome here. Just go thru the process. You're def ly right all countries and the US has alot of problems right now to worry about fixing other countries.

Yes they should come. Everyone is welcome here. Just go thru the process. You're def ly right all countries and the US has alot of problems right now to worry about fixing other countries.
    err... that's what is going on exactly right now...
    and part of the problem is not the supply for illegal inmigrants... its the demand for them paying sub-par wages
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    "It was on television. I saw it"

A lie.
    You're right he did say it was on TV. We don't have any proof. I thought you said in person and yes i'm wrong on that.

Overall i'm saying, it happened, just not in thousands.

7+ Year Old Account
    behavioral economics catchphrase: "bounded rationality"
    i'm having a bittersweet moment, as the series that i've been following since highschool has just ended yesterday, but my ship was canon lol
    My proffesor is subscribed to the believe that idiots should not vote. I used to think that he was just being a pretentious academic, but after this year I'm having doubts.

Which series?

You're right he did say it was on TV. We don't have any proof. I thought you said in person and yes i'm wrong on that.

Overall i'm saying, it happened, just not in thousands.
    Would have been a lot easier to just admit that DT lied, like every other politician. Gives far more credibility than desperately trying to defend his claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    My proffesor is subscribed to the believe that idiots should not vote. I used to think that he was just being a pretentious academic, but after this year I'm having doubts.

Which series?
    bounded rationality is a powerful thing, that's why most of the assumptions made in microeconomics and macroeconomics doesnt hold true in real life. most of the time people doesnt do the things that, in a rational way, would be better for them (ie, staying with someone even if said person treats you horribly, or dumping your BF/GF even if him/her does everything right)

i read bleach... since 8 years ago, and the manga just ended yesterday... but ichihime was made into canon so i'm a little happy
    Last edited by Thepersona; 2016-08-20 at 06:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    God dammit.

First of all, they linked every source they could find with anything to say on the issue. The clip you provided was basically the Washington Post story -- allegations were made about a few people, and there were no further results, such as arrests.

Second of all, everything Trump said was completely untrue. He didn't see it, because it wasn't shown on TV and he wasn't there. There weren't arrests. There isn't/wasn't a heavy Arab population. It wasn't well covered at the time. And it wasn't thousands.

And, even if I was to take your point about it not being a lie because of eight people rather than thousands, he was off by three or more orders of magnitude. NOBODY MAKES THAT KIND OF MISTAKE BY ACCIDENT. That's like someone claiming to have seen a herd of five hundred million African elephants. That's like someone claiming minimum wage is $10,000 an hour. That's like me claiming my dick is SIXTY FEET LONG.

Even if Trump had seen the celebration this "proof" of yours suggests happened -- which he didn't -- it'd still be beyond exaggeration and balls-deep into willful falsehood. Trump's claim is 100% indefensible, and your attempts to do so only make you seem stupid and/or insane. Pick one.
    I just show you a video, it happened. Just not thousands as i said, atleast i don't have the proof for it.

How can you arrest people for first amendment rights? If I go burn the flag right now, i wont get arrested.

- - - Updated - - -

Would have been a lot easier to just admit that DT lied, like every other politician. Gives far more credibility than desperately trying to defend his claim.
    It happened, just not thousands. I said it was bullshit like 10 times.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, we just discussed the points the TYT video points out. ISDS, IP Laws, medicines, etc. Do you have ANYTHING NEW?
    Lets see. 5.5K page document, as i said before. We don't know half the shit inside and it was classified.

7+ Year Old Account
    I just show you a video, it happened. Just not thousands as i said, atleast i don't have the proof for it.

How can you arrest people for first amendment rights? If I go burn the flag right now, i wont get arrested.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Lets see. 5.5K page document, as i said before. We don't know half the shit inside and it was classified.
    So you don't know if the TPP negatively affects the US economy.

I just simply pointed out the lie from Trump 2 pages ago, you and Dsc argued that he didn't lie.

Chances are both of you and Crispin do not understand what that 3 letter word means.

So you don't know if the TPP negatively affects the US economy.
    http://pubdocs.worldbank.org/en/8470...-Agreement.pdf

- - - Updated - - -

I just simply pointed out the lie from Trump 2 pages ago, you and Dsc argued that he didn't lie.

Chances are both of you and Crispin do not understand what that 3 letter word means.
    go back to the main part of the conversation. i said "People did celebrate on 9/11. That not a lie, it wasn't tens of thousands, but people did. "

You can spot people on rooftops over the Hudson River? Ok.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm saying Trump didn't see it.
    It did happen Trump just exageratted. I own a store in paterson NJ in an arabic community my gf is palestinian there were people celebrating there like they won a soccer game. Driving down the main drag with palestinian flags draped on their cars beeping and going nuts. Her father owns 2 stores in Jersey city and the same thing was happening there according to him. He is anti ISIS Al queda radicalism. He loves america because he could have never accomlished this in his native homeland.

go back to the main part of the conversation. i said "People did celebrate on 9/11. That not a lie, it wasn't tens of thousands, but people did. "
    The entire argument wasn't if he was factually correct or not, it's if he saw it happen like he claimed. I also retorted to Crispin explaining that being wrong =\= lie. His claim (true, exaggerated or false) of seeing celebrations as the towers fell is a lie. Therefore, that statement can be filed under his list of lies.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    It did happen Trump just exageratted.
    Go back to page 216 and catch up.

7+ Year Old Account
    I have the feeling that you did not read that. It describes the effect to be pretty neutral and the paper itself paints it as a positive thing.

He should change his last name to thump, because he is going to thump hillary in the debates.

7+ Year Old Account
    bounded rationality is a powerful thing, that's why most of the assumptions made in microeconomics and macroeconomics doesnt hold true in real life. most of the time people doesnt do the things that, in a rational way, would be better for them (ie, staying with someone even if said person treats you horribly, or dumping your BF/GF even if him/her does everything right)

i read bleach... since 8 years ago, and the manga just ended yesterday... but ichihime was made into canon so i'm a little happy
    I'm not a fan of manga and anime, but from memory alone the largest series I've read was Trigun.

The entire argument wasn't if he was factually correct or not, it's if he saw it happen like he claimed. I also retorted to Crispin explaining that being wrong =\= lie. His claim (true, exaggerated or false) of seeing celebrations as the towers fell is a lie. Therefore, that statement can be filed under his list of lies.

- - - Updated - - -

Go back to page 216 and catch up.
    Oh sorry, i was just talking about if it happened. I'm just saying it did, just exaggerated.
    Sorry again kail if i misunderstood you. As i said, him seeing it, i remember very little from the news that day. They wouldn't release us from school. Him seeing it on TV idk, bs.

I'm not a fan of manga and anime, but from memory alone the largest series I've read was Trigun.
    it's weird, because when it ended, i started to realize how much things happened in that time... lol

I have the feeling that you did not read that. It describes the effect to be pretty neutral and the paper itself paints it as a positive thing.
    0.4% GDP? Yea no ty.

Then http://www.ase.tufts.edu/gdae/policy...mulations.html

"The United States would be the hardest hit, with a loss of 448,000 jobs"

We don't need TPP with other countries. We just need trade deals with other countries if we will do them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    It did happen Trump just exageratted. I own a store in paterson NJ in an arabic community my gf is palestinian there were people celebrating there like they won a soccer game. Driving down the main drag with palestinian flags draped on their cars beeping and going nuts. Her father owns 2 stores in Jersey city and the same thing was happening there according to him. He is anti ISIS Al queda radicalism. He loves america because he could have never accomlished this in his native homeland.
    Good for you guys, i'm glad your dad is doing really well.