Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    So if I was dancing with a couple of girls last Friday at a local bar in town, and then at the end they were like sane time same place next week should I go back?

What if they don't show up?
    If a drunk girl tells you "let's meet up next week" and you actually think she meant it, you're gonna have a bad time.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are you giving up the booty or was she?
    You cared enough to post.

So if I was dancing with a couple of girls last Friday at a local bar in town, and then at the end they were like sane time same place next week should I go back?

This must be hypothetical right? Or maybe it's a new game I don't know about. You didn't really dance with some girls. I guess you should do what gives you the chance for better loot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

10+ Year Old Account
    Go and they don't show up - Dance with other girls
    Go and they do - Dance with them
    Win/win

Not going will only have you at home, alone. I think the answer is pretty clear.

7+ Year Old Account
    Go back You have nothing to loose

Don't trust them, they are after your kidneys!

Nah just stay home and play wow.

So you rag on military members and veterans because they're making "Poor life choices," and you can't make a simple decision without asking the internet?
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    you cant be stupid enough to need advice on this, it probably never happened

10+ Year Old Account

Opportunities come to those who seize them. Carpe fucking diem.

And if they don't show, carpe someone else's diem.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

You make plans to go back then ask if you should go back. This sort of social awkwardness confuses me.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

man, you always ALWAYS gotta go back fo dat booty, son.

Don't go back.

Trust me on this one...Tell them you are sorry you couldn't make it and that something came up. Then make plans for another day on your terms.

The idea is to make them see you as a person with shit going on that doesn't involve them.They want to be a part of your life and you are not at their beck and call.

Worst case scenario, if you must go back show up very late. Tell them that you had shit to handle, or was doing something else that was awesome, and you decided to swing by to check them out. Then you tell them you are not in a clubbing mood and ...well that is going to advance stuff. Bottom line, don't come off as needy and a doormat if you like these women.

But if you actually want to go back anyway, then go. The key factor is that it is your choice that is separate from the females.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostmcghosty View Post
    Don't go back.

Trust me on this one...Tell them you are sorry you couldn't make it and that something came up. Then make plans for another day on your terms.

The idea is to make them see you as a person with shit going on that doesn't involve them.They want to be a part of your life and you are not at their beck and call.

Worst case scenario, if you must go back show up very late. Tell them that you had shit to handle, or was doing something else that was awesome, and you decided to swing by to check them out. Then you tell them you are not in a clubbing mood and ...well that is going to advance stuff. Bottom line, don't come off as needy and a doormat if you like these women.

But if you actually want to go back anyway, then go. The key factor is that it is your choice that is separate from the females.
    Girls who respond to guys who play games like this are usually not girls worth having. Girls who respond to genuineness are a lot more fun.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Girls who respond to guys who play games like this are usually not girls worth having. Girls who respond to genuineness are a lot more fun.
    Read as Guinnesses, agreed wholeheartedly (still agree with the actual quote though).

OT: If you didn't get their number and haven't talked to them since, then it was probably drunk talk and I personally wouldn't expect them to even remember, let alone follow through. I would go back regardless though because I like returning to places where I have a good time. It sounds like you had a good time so go back.
    Life is no brief candle to me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got a hold of for the moment, and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations.
    -- George Bernard Shaw

7+ Year Old Account
    I miss going out to clubs and having fun.

You should go regardless if they're there or not. You'll miss it too one day. Best of luck to you!
    You come get the voodoo.

They weren't even there, had to grind on other booty.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted

Guys never get that it is easier to seduce women you don't know than it is to seduce women you have already failed to seduce.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    I hear ya, i really do, but there is a solid chance that the girls OP is talking about is that type of girl. Not trying to go all MRA, but if you talk to 10 random women, chances are 6/10 of them is like that in this day and age.The one's who aren't usually are in a relationship or not out grinding on random dudes.

They weren't even there, had to grind on other booty.
    Not surprised. Chances of them actually heading back were slim to none unless they were regulars there. Hence why i said do not go unless you wanted to go anyway regardless of them.

Do not make plans around women you meet randomly at a club or bar or whatever. Never do that. Not only does it turn them off (for whatever reason) but they don't really deserve it. They aren't your friends, you don't have any kind of relationship and they probably won't remember you if they saw you again. So why should your time be of such low value that you are willing to make plans around such folks?

Hope you had fun though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Guys never get that it is easier to seduce women you don't know than it is to seduce women you have already failed to seduce.
    True. The mysticism is your friend. It's new and exciting ....until they find out you collect marvel action figures and spend your time playing No Man's Sky. Until then, you can be anyone in the world to them.