Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    bolvar,maarad, taylor, staghelm, kadgar is now, Neutral tiron Neutral.

- - - Updated - - -

alliance characters get killed or turned Neutral not much better.

Bolvar is still around. Taylor is a ghost in draenor. Khadgar being neutral does not mean he's dead.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    Bolvar is still around. Taylor is a ghost in draenor. Khadgar being neutral does not mean he's dead.
    bolvar is about around as nazgrim ,taylor being dead on draenor is meaningless as its unlily we will ever go back, khadgar might as well be dead hes no longer an alliance character just cause hes human doesn't make him alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Yashakuru View Post
    Velen doesn't die right now, his son dies but Velen is going to leave Azeroth together with Exodar and attack Sargeras, that's the ending of the Artifact Questline for all the classes
    This sounds much more reasonable. But as I said, Velen is an "entity". Can't think of him betraying his friends and allies regarding the betrayal of Archimonde and Kil'jaeden on Argus.

As of now, I think they have to kill more characters in order to make this invasion the greatest we have ever seen. Hell, even destroy all cities (in w3, three cities are destroyed during the war).

I don't think it's a good idea to balance the dead characters in both factions, because as of now, Cairne was the compentation for Magni, and they bring him back. Varian is dead and his counterpart is Thrall, not Vol'jin, he was like Genn, and Garrosh was warchief for two expansions. So, if we see it, the Horde has lost more really important characters than the Alliance.

And don't count Tirion and Rhonin, because they were neutral.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beelzabi View Post
    As of now, I think they have to kill more characters in order to make this invasion the greatest we have ever seen. Hell, even destroy all cities (in w3, three cities are destroyed during the war).

I don't think it's a good idea to balance the dead characters in both factions, because as of now, Cairne was the compentation for Magni, and they bring him back. Varian is dead and his counterpart is Thrall, not Vol'jin, he was like Genn, and Garrosh was warchief for two expansions. So, if we see it, the Horde has lost more really important characters than the Alliance.

And don't count Tirion and Rhonin, because they were neutral.
    there are more to important characters then being faction leaders and id say tiron becoming neutral is a lose, hell he lets the forsaken call down valkir on that one poor town cause he cant not be neutral and attack the forsaken.

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    bolvar is about around as nazgrim ,taylor being dead on draenor is meaningless as its unlily we will ever go back, khadgar might as well be dead hes no longer an alliance character just cause hes human doesn't make him alliance.
    Tell you what. When we get to RAID stormwind and kill your king, we'll be even then.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    This sounds much more reasonable. But as I said, Velen is an "entity". Can't think of him betraying his friends and allies regarding the betrayal of Archimonde and Kil'jaeden on Argus.
    How do you see it as betrayal.. he just rushes to Sargeras while the others are attacking broken isles, it's not betrayal just one of those mistake strategies

How do you see it as betrayal.. he just rushes to Sargeras while the others are attacking broken isles, it's not betrayal just one of those mistake strategies
    I meant the thing that he "turns against us" that somebody mentioned earlier.

Maybe we're finally going to get Nazgrel as THE orc leader (as has been speculated on for years). This xpac might make the most sense for it, since his last post was fighting the Legion in Outland from Thrallmar.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

I played beta and the Saurfang death was just stupid, hilarious and not needed. He just was flying with me on Wywern from Dalaran to kill some demons and then KABOOM, was shoot down by Legion. That was just strange. It made my laugh actually. It looked like some unimportant anonymous NPC death. Im not really sure what Blizz wanted to achieve with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I meant the thing that he "turns against us" that somebody mentioned earlier.
    Ah yes, in Exodar when you are fighting Velen's son, Velen turns against you during the fight and you have to fight him too, but when his son gets killed Velen stops attacking you, but yea for Velen that was a stupid move since he knew that his son was evil, shouldnt have turned against you
    Last edited by Elfezen; 2016-08-20 at 10:09 AM.

I really don't think Saurfang gets killed on that Wyvern ride considering he's still yelling at you to go murder the legion when he's descending. It would be ridiculous to kill such a big character in such a non nonchalant way instead of just having him temporarily incapacitated / injured.

Deleted
    He does not die, nor does Trollbane. They both get knocked out of the sky by Legion AA. You have just become victim of horrible story telling, which is what the entire warrior lore in Legion is.

Deleted
    He just have to run to his corpse to resurrect. He ain't gone.

7+ Year Old Account
    Tell you what. When we get to RAID stormwind and kill your king, we'll be even then.
    go build a raid group and you can raid sw right now people have been doing it for years you even get a spiffy achievement.

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of pretty meaningful things take place in the class quest lines. Assassination rogues, for example, find out that the Night's Watch in Duskwood, one of the more familiar and long-standing organizations (they've been handling business in Duskwood since Vanilla with only an adventurer for backup, even post-Cata) becomes corrupted by the Legion and you have to slay them. A lot of this is gonna happen, it seems, to emphasize that yes, this is Azeroth's darkest hour yet. They wanted to really underline that this is the biggest Legion invasion yet, bigger than the War of the Ancients and the Third War, so I'm expecting to see a lot more familiar names killed off before we turn the tide.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    I played beta and the Saurfang death was just stupid, hilarious and not needed. He just was flying with me on Wywern from Dalaran to kill some demons and then KABOOM, was shoot down by Legion. That was just strange. It made my laugh actually. It looked like some unimportant anonymous NPC death. Im not really sure what Blizz wanted to achieve with this.
    A rescue mission in patch content is my guess. Horde goes to rescue Saurfang, Alliance to rescue Trollbane, and they come back with important info we can use against the Legion that they happened to overhear while in captivity. Or we meet them halfway through breaking out on their own and go find said intel on our way out.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

A legendary veteran warrior like Saurfang is destined to die in battle, and not by getting getting show down by the Legion. When he dies, he will go out in a blaze of glory just like Varian.

Anduin? Be my guest - make sure to put his head on a spike when you leave.

- - - Updated - - -

Velen doesn't die right now, his son dies but Velen is going to leave Azeroth together with Exodar and attack Sargeras, that's the ending of the Artifact Questline for all the classes
    Attack Sargeras? With *what*? One ship, and the ragtag of survivors from Outlands, that were the ragtag survivors of the entire planet Sargeras took over?

This has to be wrong, this makes no fucking sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Shéllshock View Post
    He does not die, nor does Trollbane. They both get knocked out of the sky by Legion AA. You have just become victim of horrible story telling, which is what the entire warrior lore in Legion is.
    Pretty much this. Saurfang and Danath Trollbane get shot down, and we never hear from them again, because warriors are sent to Vrykul heaven. They could show up again in the future, but most warrior stuff is very Titan focused. Saurfang and Danath were just the slingshot to propel that story from Dalaran to Odyn.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Deleted
    Velen doesnt attack us, he just tells us to stop atking the eredar (his son). Velen is on his way to Argus to get Kil'jaeden, not sargeras.

As for Saurfang, has anyone completed the Warrior Class hall campaign? The answer might be there. Theres a ton of lore in every class campaign that people arent looking at.