Glaive of the Fallen Warforged

Hi guys!

I've been told the on the invasion you can get some Glaive of the Fallen warforged. I do not know if it's only 710 or can be also 720. Does anyone got one Glaive of the Fallen Warforged??? I've got the regular ones 700 ilvl and with the upgrades is 725.
    Tks in advance guys.

- - - Updated - - -

Any Demon Hunter out there???
    Last edited by HeiAggra; 2016-08-20 at 08:26 AM.

I've only had 710 WF so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonheart327 View Post
    I've only had 710 WF so far.
    So they exist ok good to know that tks man!
    Can u post a pic of the glaives if you dont minde plz!
    Last edited by HeiAggra; 2016-08-20 at 09:13 AM.

I do not believe ANY of the weapons can warforge. They work just like crafted gear, while armor is drops and are able to.

Quote Originally Posted by Orissan View Post
    I do not believe ANY of the weapons can warforge. They work just like crafted gear, while armor is drops and are able to.
    A friend of mine told me that a guy in his group had 735 glaives so i start looking for them!

Quote Originally Posted by HeiAggra View Post
    A friend of mine told me that a guy in his group had 735 glaives so i start looking for them!
    Your friend is lying... the Coalescent Fel upgrades weapons "UP TO 725". So if WF weapons do exist, of which I have never seen... that'd be either a Stage 4 [710] or Stage 2 [720].

There are no warforged weapon drops.

Quote Originally Posted by HeiAggra View Post
    Yeah, a low level warforged. Staged weapons, as in lvl 100, can't be warforged

Quote Originally Posted by Darometh View Post
    Yeah, a low level warforged. Staged weapons, as in lvl 100, can't be warforged
    Hum ok thats a pitty

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    There are no warforged weapon drops.
    I confirm, I did like 20 invasions after the warforge buff and warglaives are 700 as default.