Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuyaki View Post
    Did they just nerf xp by ~50% again?
    No, still works the same for me

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Shrine > Portal to Ratchet (on the balcony, the engineering device) > Grats, you're in Barrens.
    Wait what? there is a portal to ratchet in shrine? the fuck?

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    From the Barrens patch in MoP, the Kor'kron stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    No, still works the same for me
    I get less xp right now on 63 than I got on 50...

7+ Year Old Account
    Depends on the mob you tag

10+ Year Old Account
    currently its very lucrative if you don't play on a pvp server.

I get 30k-50k exp per boss kill. if I am alive when it dies. which sadly does not happen often due to horde on my cluster rather pvp than repel the invasion.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Yes the goblin outside near the pet daily has one. You pay 10g and it ports you to ratchet. Was put in for battle field barrens in mop.

Did you have any heirlooms that stopped at 60 ?

And are you comparing the xp notice in your chat log or what appears on-screen ? Looms don't affect what appears in chat log, but do affect what appears on-screen
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

exp for tagging is amazing now, im just redoing stage 1-3 at level 90+ each level takes like 20-30 min
    Last edited by apelsinjuice; 2016-08-20 at 12:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    exp for tagging is amazing now, im just redoing stage 1-3 at level 90+ each level takes like 20-30 min
    Luckily I'm rotating through several characters in my 90s, overall it's faster to get the completion bonus at the end, also pretty big xp for tagging the final boss.

If you were on just one or two characters and are twiddling your thumbs waiting for the invasions to reset I can see doing that. Maybe sit on the final of the three doing 1-3 over and over and complete 4th stage just before the resets ?
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Luckily I'm rotating through several characters in my 90s, overall it's faster to get the completion bonus at the end, also pretty big xp for tagging the final boss.

If you were on just one or two characters and are twiddling your thumbs waiting for the invasions to reset I can see doing that. Maybe sit on the final of the three doing 1-3 over and over and complete 4th stage just before the resets ?
    Uhhh how do you do this?
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Leveling is ridiculous at the moment. Started this morning with 58, just dinged 89. Only did invasions, with several breaks in between.

What I did was complete 2/3 invasions, and then on the 3rd one leave the zone at the last stage (before the final boss is killed). When you re-enter the zone you'll be back at Phase One, meaning you can grind XP all over again. You won't get the XP for phase completion and no additional chests, but you will still get full kill XP and shards.

I have over 40 chests in my bank now as well as well over 1000 shards. Will be completely geared for Mythic dungeons etc. the second I hit 100 tonight. If you ever wanted to play alts (and don't want to/can't pay for a boost) NOW IS THE TIME.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post

Im just doing 1 character so for me its faster to just do stage 1-3 over again than having like 1 hour downtime between them, and yes im always fully completing 2 of them and doing it on the last one, but looks like the big bosses on stage 3 gives most exp, im getting around 40k each of them and the bosses from stage 2 and the final boss seems to give around 25k each (for me that is, obviously depends on your level).