Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    They struck me more as "will fight for food". I mean, some zandalari journals paint them as truly miserable.
    Yeah, random Zandalari look quite desperate and even shit-scared of Zul (and honestly there's every reason to be scared of someone known to only predict calamities and shitty events) but as a whole they constantly fight for conquest and in Shadows of the Horde would have surely succeeded if the Shado-Pan would have been left on their own.

Also, isn't rasta-guy fighting against naga 20000 leagues under the sea ?
    From what I understood, Zandalar is going through a Venice-like of sinking, just on a far higher rate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Yeah, random Zandalari look quite desperate and even shit-scared of Zul (and honestly there's every reason to be scared of someone known to only predict calamities and shitty events) but as a whole they constantly fight for conquest and in Shadows of the Horde would have surely succeeded if the Shado-Pan would have been left on their own.

From what I understood, Zandalar is going through a Venice-like of sinking, just on a far higher rate.
    So 50 leagues under the sea and still counting ?

Deleted
    Voljin be coming back as da spirit. As spirit he will guide da trolls and lead em to greatness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    So 50 leagues under the sea and still counting ?
    Well yeah, pretty much.

One thing is sure, Naga are definitely there messing shit up. Actually, thinking about it, Naga tend to mess things up pretty much everywhere and is barely clear why except "Old God minions" or something.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Well yeah, pretty much.

One thing is sure, Naga are definitely there messing shit up. Actually, thinking about it, Naga tend to mess things up pretty much everywhere and is barely clear why except "Old God minions" or something.
    Maybe they are against sea pollution ? If you think about it W2 had a lot of oil rigs that probably didn't met all safety requirements.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    Hopefully nobody and the Darkspear just naturally fade away, never liked them.

Replace them with the Drakkari or Amani or even Zandalari. Cool trolls that actually do stuff and can make more than a few little walls out of stone
    bit late for that when the game already had darkspear all the way though the leveling experience.

dunno why people think you an dissolve any kind of faction in a game like this.

Besides, there's already a thread about this topic. Just keep going there.
    Mods, feel free to merge this thread into that one

Meh, who cares. The orcs had no leader for a whole expansion and now they got a walking meme.
    How on earth did you get to walking meme from Varok? He's under developed sure, but there's a lot of potential for the character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kennedy View Post
    How on earth did you get to walking meme from Varok? He's under developed sure, but there's a lot of potential for the character.
    Saurfang had no development whatsoever prior to WotLK and is not like he received tons of it anyway. When you talk about Saurfang the most you'll actually get of him are the same trite Chuck Norrish jokes.

Don't get me wrong, he's not a bad character but WoW players know it more for being a meme rather than being a character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kennedy View Post
    With Vol'Jin dead, who will lead the Darkspear? Are there actually any other (noteworthy) alive darkspear trolls who can?
    As I said in the previous thread: Since Vol'jin took over after his father died, it should be his son, Yenniku, who takes over as leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post
    As I said in the previous thread: Since Vol'jin took over after his father died, it should be his son, Yenniku, who takes over as leader.
    Tbh I totally forgot he even existed until you posted that. Vanira would have been my choice until this.

Deleted
    It will be Shadow Hunter Rala.

:V

Seriously now. Zabra? But he is a priest follower, isn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    How many Darkspear are even left? Do they even need a leader at this point?
    The Darkspear have 7 towns:

Sen'jin Village
    Shadowprey Village
    Malaka'jin
    Zoram'gar Outpost (converted into an orc base)
    Zabra'jin
    Swamprat Post
    Darkspear's Edge

Remaining Darkspear faction leaders are:

Rokhan
    Zabra Hexx
    Witch Doctor Jin'Zil
    Witch Doctor Tor'Gash
    Shadow Hunter Denjai
    Shadow Hunter Rala
    Mai'Lahii

I think the obvious choice for next leader is Zabra Hexx. They named one of the villages after the guy and he actually has a backstory and so on.
    Last edited by Kokolums; 2016-08-20 at 10:34 AM.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Deleted
    I wouldn't be against Zabra at all, but I am pretty sure he is a priest follower.

Unless I am mistaken?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post
    I wouldn't be against Zabra at all, but I am pretty sure he is a priest follower.

Unless I am mistaken?

yep he is.

Formerly known as Arafal

Yenniku is sort of gone. But he's only the youngest son of Vol'jin. So the new rulers of the Tribe will be the triumvirate of lost sonds of Vol'jin: Beg'jin, Help'jin and Fail'jin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Remember that troll Urn that was datamined from legion beta?

Where is that? Varian has Lion's rest but I can't find any mention of vol'jins urn