Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Yeah that sometimes happens in a Warzone. I blame the parents for getting children in this unstable times. 6 years war - lets press out 6 kids in that time and then watch them all starve - african style.
    I blame your parents instead. Must have been terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Warhoof View Post
    Kurds r not terrorists n Russia won't bomb them regardless what Assad may want.
    I didn't said that. Some Kurds are terrorists, the ones fighting in Syria are overwhelmingly composed of PKK militants, which is a terrorist organization. I am not sure if Russia would bomb them, would be good if they did tho.

People on this forum are so fucking disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by PepperedAngus View Post
    The photographer can be linked to the rebel group who beheaded the 11-year-old a month ago (http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...behead-8451881)

https://twitter.com/LinaArabii/statu...45759550066688

Embarrassing how they always have to use kids to shove emotional war propaganda down your throat. Also, are we suddenly implying that there are no child casualties on the "evil" side? Fuck off with the mainstream media.
    A Syrian who was beheaded by a rebel group in Aleppo this week was a 19-year-old pro-regime fighter suffering from a growth defect and not a child, activists have claimed.
    He was named as Abdullah al-Issa and that his family members said he was a 19-year-old who volunteered to fight with the regime’s National Defence Forces militias.

Other social media users said he was from the Alawite village of Wadi al-Dahab in Homs, and photos emerged allegedly showing his funeral in the area.

Issa was said to be suffering from thalassemia, which led to a growth defect that made him appear to be a child. Photos shared of Issa online show him in military fatigues and carrying a rifle.

“This boy, whose [beheading] has caught the world’s attention is my cousin Abdullah Issa from Wadi al-Dahab district of Homs, and he suffers from thalassemia,” his alleged cousin – Loly Alamora [“Loly the cutie”] – wrote on her Facebook page.

“That is why he appears younger than his age, but he is 19-years-old.”
    https://louisproyect.org/2016/07/22/...the-beheading/

Still fairly young, but still what do you expect, it's a norm over there.

10+ Year Old Account
    So what do you propose we do about it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post

What the fuck are you doing mavett?

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    So what do you propose we do about it?
    Weekly outrage post, to make an appearance that somebody actually gives a fuck..

I guess then Russia can claim that current "kid" is actually dwarf in employ of Jihadis?

Seeing that he is covered by same photographer who covered jihadis.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    What the fuck are you doing mavett?
    Read the quoted part above...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    I guess then Russia can claim that current "kid" is actually dwarf in employ of Jihadis?

Seeing that he is covered by same photographer who covered jihadis.
    It was just a reply to the guy who posted the picture about the beheaded teen, the rest is irrelevant.

Deleted
    Read the quoted part above...

- - - Updated - - -

It was just a reply to the guy who posted the picture about the beheaded teen, the rest is irrelevant.
    You feel a Facebook post claiming an outlandish idiotic ridiculous thing was needed to be posted in here in defense of some kid beheading murderous thug?
    Jesus Christ the fucks wrong with you mavett

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    You feel a Facebook post claiming an outlandish idiotic ridiculous thing was needed to be posted in here in defense of some kid beheading murderous thug?
    Jesus Christ the fucks wrong with you mavett
    Putting things in order is not defending the guy who filmed the beheading and the child post bombing, but yeah Djalil you can't pass a day without a massive hyperbole.

Get some ice and chill.

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc66337a3447; 2016-11-05 at 10:01 AM.

Deleted
    I don't feel anything for that child nice propoganda stuff lefties liberal media

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    There were no artists available to take pictures for the history
    You mean like this??

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    It's war, are people honestly shocked by this? The injuries he has are little more than a boo boo compared to most.

Nothing more than a cheap liberal media stunt, like that dead brat on the beach.

Deleted
    Putting things in order is not defending the guy who filmed the beheading and the child post bombing, but yeah Djalil you can't pass a day without a massive hyperbole.

Get some ice and chill.
    Putting things in order by buying into a random Facebook post?
    Once again, the fuck is wrong with you mavett?

What's with this Syrian conflict anyways? Seems like things were relatively peaceful by middle eastern standards and then suddenly that Al Nusra group had enough weapons to turn their ambitions into a full blown civil war.

I don't know. This geopolitick is too complicated for me. Let's just make Russia look bad because Russia is super villain state.

Good news! The picture of 5 year old Omran Daqneesh apparently has pressured the Russians into a "cease fire". Rumor is Russians will give the Syrian Sunnis 48 hours to leave Allepo.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Good news! The picture of 5 year old Omran Daqneesh apparently has pressured the Russians into a "cease fire". Rumor is Russians will give the Syrian Sunnis 48 hours to leave Allepo.
    Russians have agreed to several cease fires. Apparently you are not reading news. Last cease fire lasted over a week and resulted to 7000 fresh terrorists entering Allepo and a shiton of American weapons entering the city as well. Edit: Also, they have agreed and created the "humanitarian corridors, from which civilians could leave city and aid could enter.

Whoever thinks this is a civil war needs a reality check. This is a proxy war, this is Syrians fighting for their country.

And something last that no one seems to be talking about.

The Chinese agreed on helping the Syrian government by training their troops and offering humanitarian help.
    Last edited by Ulmita; 2016-08-20 at 03:05 PM.

Deleted
    I don't get that, heard it before, Syria has plenty war experience but China? Zerging in Korea half a century ago...must be showing how to use some Chinese gear I suppose..