Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    good even more evidence that personal loot is garbage loot system only good for scrubs
    PL is not bad, hell, it may even be better under certain circumstances, so that's just silly. I can't stand it cause I like seeing the loot and rolling on it as I have for the past 11 (almost 12) years but I wouldn't fault someone for wanting to use it, I just wouldn't be a part of that group.

Isn't personal loot the same right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    More of a "Please Delete, could spread misinformation" vote lol

- - - Updated - - -

Very much yes :P
    I see three votes in favor of calling tier tokens "Animal Set Tokens" and none against.

Henceforth, tier set tokens shall be known as "ANIMAL SET TOKENS."

I will notify Blizzard shortly. Please take note and comport your actions accordingly.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unir View Post
    I see three votes in favor of calling tier tokens "Animal Set Tokens" and none against.

Henceforth, tier set tokens shall be known as "ANIMAL SET TOKENS."

I will notify Blizzard shortly. Please take note and comport your actions accordingly.
    man was i the only one who had a animal in my eye during the bastion cinematic? god... i had so many animals
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Lock the thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dybia View Post
    Dude, that's pretty stupid to say considering the changes they just made to personal loot. If one person gets a drop equal to or lower than their current item level on personal loot they can just trade it to someone else in the raid that could use it.
    and how often is that gonna happen on progress ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skarzog View Post
    The math is correct. He is not talking about personal loot, this change has zero impact on personal loot. We are talking about master loot; meaning 1 kill = 2 pieces of tier regardless of who has what.

Personal loot remains the same. Well actually it is now the superior loot system in both pugs and organized raids. It already yields more loot/person and with this change it is probably going to be the default loot system for the entire game.
    but for progression with PL you dont got control over who gets items so you cnat give poeple tier first with OP set bonuses or in general give people that will gain the most from the item.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by cyrisela View Post
    and how often is that gonna happen on progress ?

- - - Updated - - -

but for progression with PL you dont got control over who gets items so you cnat give poeple tier first with OP set bonuses or in general give people that will gain the most from the item.
    Honestly.. there's no point in discussing obvious things - this was said before and i'l repeat that again, not a single atleast semi-real guild will ever use personal loot on progression and actually even on farm. Right from my head i can name at least one problem about using it on farm - it's the unproven "recruits" or "tryouts" getting your guild's loot and judging from my experience most of those "unproven recruits" usually turn to be fucking useless garbage who will only get into next raids progression group if we REALLY need his class/spec or either we need to fill the spot.

/discuss
    Last edited by Pu3Ho; 2016-08-20 at 06:54 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pu3Ho View Post
    Honestly.. there's no point in discussing obvious things - this was said before and i'l repeat that again, not a single atleast semi-real guild will ever use personal loot on progression. /discuss
    I think you are taking this to serious. First you need to define what a semi-real guild is. I know plenty of guilds progressing from normal to end heroic by the time they stopped in WoD using PL even back then to avoid drama. Does this count or do you only count real guilds as the top 50 guilds in the world taking part in the actual progression

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    I think you are taking this to serious. First you need to define what a semi-real guild is. I know plenty of guilds progressing from normal to end heroic by the time they stopped in WoD using PL even back then to avoid drama. Does this count or do you only count real guilds as the top 50 guilds in the world taking part in the actual progression
    Guilds who actually "progress" instead of roflstomping everything(maybe except Last Boss in some very rare cases) in normal(especially) and heroic can't even be called "remotely-real" guilds Since the only thing that is needed to clear those 2 "difficulties" on the first week is the ability to press your 5 buttons on panel with around ~75% accuracy rate in terms of rotation.

I'm not even going to mention that Vanilla had one difficulty and it was actually harder then current "normal/heroic" in 98% of the cases. Yet people were AWFULLY bad back then.
    Last edited by Pu3Ho; 2016-08-20 at 07:07 AM.

Deleted
    Guilds who actually "progress" instead of roflstomping everything(maybe except Last Boss in some very rare cases) in normal(especially) and heroic can't even be called "remotely-real" guilds Since the only thing that is needed to clear those 2 "difficulties" on the first week is the ability to press your 5 buttons on panel with around ~75% accuracy rate, in terms of rotation.
    Guilds doing normal, heroic, Pvp and social guilds aren't real guilds by your standards. Interesting. I don't think I need to know anything else about yourself

The only difficult raid in vanilla was naxx. Showing how ignorant you are. You don't sound old enough to have raided in vanilla so let me tell you this. The only progression race in MC and BWL is how fast people can clear it because it's so fucking easy
    Last edited by mmocfe2bab4c21; 2016-08-20 at 07:15 AM.

Deleted
    Guilds doing normal, heroic, Pvp and social guilds aren't real guilds by your standards. Interesting. I don't think I need to know anything else about yourself

The only difficult raid in vanilla was naxx. Showing how ignorant you are. You don't sound old enough to have raided in vanilla so let me tell you this. The only progression race in MC and BWL is how fast people can clear it because it's so fucking easy
    and who could get their resist gear first?

Deleted
    Question: will Mythic tier set parts (or lookalikes) drop from the weekly Mythic dungeon chests?

Glad to know that BWL was EZ when it first came out Propably that's why people were wiping for weeks on 1st boss, but yeh - people were shit back then, so maybe you are right to some extent.

"Guilds doing normal, heroic, Pvp and social guilds" PvP excluded - rest are gray mass which no1 gives a fuck about Just like in real world "Opinion of the mass - is the opinion no one interested in" Deal with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    See guys? You don't have to flip out about every change Blizz makes. They've been pretty good about fixing the more minor issues in Legion.

Nah, don't lock it. We need to keep it in the top thread so everyone can see who on MMO-Champion need to calm their tits and get their comprehension skill up a little. Now that it was confirm that the logical explanation was the right one, we will still see people debate how their illogical interpretation don't make sense.
    MMO-Champion, once the place to get WoW News, now the home of the haters and their clickbait and doomsaying threads

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zequill View Post
    Nah, don't lock it. We need to keep it in the top thread so everyone can see who on MMO-Champion need to calm their tits and get their comprehension skill up a little. Now that it was confirm that the logical explanation was the right one, we will still see people debate how their illogical interpretation don't make sense.
    Except the title is now confirmed as incorrect and plenty of people don't read any further than that - thus coming with "corrections" long after facts have already been established.

"Guilds doing normal, heroic, Pvp and social guilds" PvP excluded - rest are gray mass which no1 gives a fuck about Just like in real world "Opinion of the mass - is the opinion no one interested in" Deal with it.
    Actually, Blizz only cares about the mass players. The wannabe hardcore like you are a minority that Blizz won't even consider on their plans. That's why they changed so much since TBC. Hardcore raiding isn't important anymore. I mean, there is no truly hard content anymore. Stop trying to brag about not being "part of the gray mass" because it makes no sense. You are not a special snowflake because you do mythic or whatever.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

15+ Year Old Account
    Would be awesome. I hate tokens for some reason D:

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Hurkov View Post
    Actually, Blizz only cares about the mass players. The wannabe hardcore like you are a minority that Blizz won't even consider on their plans. That's why they changed so much since TBC. Hardcore raiding isn't important anymore. I mean, there is no truly hard content anymore. Stop trying to brag about not being "part of the gray mass" because it makes no sense. You are not a special snowflake because you do mythic or whatever.
    It's always nice to hear how it's in "reality" i.e hamsters illusions. Indeed after 4.0 Blizzard for w/e reason started catering about hamsters opinion - and look where it led the game 3Million of subs instead of 12. And WoD - worst expansion WoW ever had.

Thankfully Legion - is not the case in that term "Hardcore" people never had as much content as they do in Legion as for hamsters... u can stick to your usual route i.e - never playing any real content, doing dail... WORLD QUESTS and running heroics with other handicapped people, since 60% of you won't even be able to find entrance to the dungeon, to atleast attemp going into Mythic+.

And obviously paying each week to "wannabe hardcore's like me" so we carry you somewhere, just like it was last 3 expansions