Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Insist on announcing whenever they're high or about to get high? I don't care if you smoke weed but I don't need to know everytime you're high... I don't announce everytime I am having a drink or drunk nor do I care if somebody is getting pissed. Just seems alien to me to constantly drum on about your recreational drug habits
    Same reason why people flock to the forums to threaten about quitting WoW. They want attention, they want people to listen, and they want people to validate whatever soapbox they are on. No one cares, but they continue on.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

its one thing to be a stoner, its another to make that your whole life mission

I want to know why some people...

use click bait titles?

I mean, you couldn't make a title that says "Why do some stoners announce when they get high?" I am pretty sure that would fit.

Bunch of squares bashing people for their choices lol. A few of you, probably should smoke a lil bit of weed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    I dunno.

Why do you have stoners/junkies in your social circle to begin with?
    Well I can't answer for Adam, but they've always been quick to announce how baked they are whenever I encounter them in gaming.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Well I can't answer for Adam, but they've always been quick to announce how baked they are whenever I encounter them in gaming.
    Because gaming is amazing when high lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do some MMO-C users......

Create clickbait forum posts and complain about the actions of others that have literally no effect on your life?

Vegans insist on telling people they're vegan.
    Gay people insist on telling people they're gay.
    And stoners insist on telling people they smoke weed.

It's called desperately wanting attention.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Do you have the same negative attitude towards people who say things like "time for a beer" or "Think I am going to have a cocktail"?

Sure there is something obnoxious about a person spouting off all the time about blazing blunts and ect... But likewise, to me, so are people who extol there alcohol consumption. Casually mentioning it from time to time s one thing but talking about it every time all the time is annoying, and embarrassing to those of us to dont do that.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because they are dumb cunts.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Why do some alcoholics talk about going for a drink after work or getting home and cracking open a "cold one" or a "brewskie" or

What about talking about going out on a Friday night to get "Wrecked" or "Hammered"

The only difference between stoners announcing they are going to smoke and alcoholics announcing this, is that people who drink are often responsible for DEATH

So put a fucking muzzle on that mouth before you open it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Because the "well adjusted adults" that the stoners are need to have their ego constantly massaged with approval of others.
    You're completely cluess.

The amount of assumptions in this thread is down right disgusting.

I had a long winded rant typed out for some of the misguided opinions and thoughts in this thread but I cba.

Although lol @ "Drug users are weak and pathetic people"
    Just remember that the next time you're admitted to hospital you tit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Why do you make so many shit threads?
    You're welcome to post interesting things

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phitness View Post
    I may be weak and pathetic but how dare you call me people.
    Your comment coupled with your avatar pic gave me a good hearty chuckle

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Do you have the same negative attitude towards people who say things like "time for a beer" or "Think I am going to have a cocktail"?

Sure there is something obnoxious about a person spouting off all the time about blazing blunts and ect... But likewise, to me, so are people who extol there alcohol consumption. Casually mentioning it from time to time s one thing but talking about it every time all the time is annoying, and embarrassing to those of us to dont do that.
    Yeach if somebody is constantly saying "Im drunk" or "On my 4th pint lol"thats annoying too the keyword here is constantly

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    Why do LGBT people say they're LGBT?
    Why do vegans say they're vegan?
    Why do gamer girls say they're gamer girls?

The list goes on, however the reason is pretty much the same for all of them.
    You only browse the internet, embrace the memes and have no contact to real people?

I just wish they had the decency to not smoke weed right before getting arrested. It's very hard to transcribe what a drug-taker is saying if they haven't gotten it out of their system.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    You only browse the internet, embrace the memes and have no contact to real people?
    That describes majority of people under 40 on mmo-c/facebook/reddit

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They announce it because they just want to feel special.

Now back to drinking my alcohol and getting drunk dudes!

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    That describes majority of people under 40 on mmo-c/facebook/reddit
    Exactly. I have yet to ever encounter anyone bringing up their diet habits, their sexuality or their favorite sport in real life in a conversation totally unrelated. Maybe it is different in the US and they all wear "I'm with vegan" tshirts. :P