Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't say whether the tires we're his property or not so I cannot comment.

Quote Originally Posted by nemerus View Post
    i dont see whats funny with a man geting a knife trough hes organs in a brutal manner and then slowly bleeding to death but okay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    "-The man had been cutting several car tyres with a carpet knife in the area of Ösmo.

po,ertijmnouytrcvyibuni

Quote Originally Posted by Syri79 View Post
    tyres: hard rubber around a wheel to give enhanced grip, usually inflated with air.

tires: becoming tired, sleepy, exhausted.

That's the standard English definitions for those... so anyone using "tyres" does not need professional help, they just use British English, not American.
    tire2
    ˈtī(ə)r/
    noun
    plural noun: tires
    a rubber covering, typically inflated or surrounding an inflated inner tube, placed around a wheel to form a flexible contact with the road.
    a strengthening band of metal fitted around the rim of a wheel.

tire1
    ˈtī(ə)r/
    verb
    3rd person present: tires
    feel or cause to feel in need of rest or sleep.

Tyre
    [tahyuh r]
    Spell Syllables
    noun
    an ancient seaport of Phoenicia: one of the great cities of antiquity, famous for its navigators and traders; site of modern Sur.

Someone using the word "tyres" doesn't need help when you use it correctly...

Lots of edge lords in this thread celebrating death. Sheltered suburban kids be sheltered.

Quote Originally Posted by Les Grossman View Post
    Lots of edge lords in this thread celebrating death. Sheltered suburban kids be sheltered.
    Sick buzzwords m'lad, now how about you come up with some real argument?

Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    It doesn't say whether the tires we're his property or not so I cannot comment.
    I don't understand how his action could be legitimate.

The likely explanation is that he cut tires of cars of others in the area, to make their life miserable.
    The unlikely idea that he owned several cars, had them parked around the area, and then tried to cut their tires - would to me indicate an attempt at insurance fraud.
    Do you see any reasonable explanation for his action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    I don't understand how his action could be legitimate.

The likely explanation is that he cut tires of cars of others in the area, to make their life miserable.
    The unlikely idea that he owned several cars, had them parked around the area, and then tried to cut their tires - would to me indicate an attempt at insurance fraud.
    Do you see any reasonable explanation for his action?
    Perhaps the tyres were not attached to cars. The article is rather vague.
    Last edited by Medusa Cascade; 2016-08-20 at 04:26 PM.

People calling tyres tires really tire me.

I think it's funny when people like this get what's coming to them, especially by their own incompetent hand. I don't know how some people can be like "that poor man, he didn't deserve to die!" when it's not like you really care. Most of us don't bat an eye at death unless it's someone we know or love, otherwise it just gets exhausting. So quit pretending like you care, and find a bit of humor in the darker parts of life. It doesn't make you a bad person, just a person.

Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    Perhaps the tyres were not attached to cars. The article is rather vague.
    "When you hear hooves... Think horses, not zebras"

But even the tyres weren't attached to cars - what difference does it make to the two scenarios above? You don't enter a warehouse of tyres and just slash them.
    If they were polluting the nature they should have been collected - and I don't see anything suggesting that you first slash them.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Because he was slashing peoples' tires. He's an asshole and got some well deserved karma.
    So, he deserved to die for slashing tires?

Oh boy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ain't karma a bitch?!

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Progressives. Oh the poor man! We don't know his story! I'm sure he was a good guy.
    Does it matter if he was good or bad? Deserved death for slashing few tires? I would not wish a death even if he would cut all 4 tires in my car. Some people are just pathetic here.

Deleted
    I want to start by saying that I'm in favour of the death penalty. For serial murderers, mass murderers, serial/mass rapists.

However... this is a random guy slashing tires. Was he a prick? Sure he was, and he deserved to pay back the repairs and sit a bit in prison. Is it kharma that he died? Maybe... but that won't repair anyone's tires. Overall, I find nothing funny about this nor would I say he deserved it.

I'd find it funny if the guy slashed tires of other cars then found his tires had been slashed too.
    I'd find it good kharma if his tires got slashed too and the police found him and arrested him then made him buy new tires for everyone involved and pay bonus for their time lost.

This is just worthless. So he died. And everyone still has slashed tires and has to pay for them.

Some of you here are extremists. Maybe you should join ISIS, since you think like them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    I think it's funny when people like this get what's coming to them, especially by their own incompetent hand. I don't know how some people can be like "that poor man, he didn't deserve to die!" when it's not like you really care. Most of us don't bat an eye at death unless it's someone we know or love, otherwise it just gets exhausting. So quit pretending like you care, and find a bit of humor in the darker parts of life. It doesn't make you a bad person, just a person.
    Exactly. I haven't seen anyone actively wishing for this guy to die, it already happened. No one is passing out virtue medals, and likely beyond the existential "It sucks that a human life was lost", none of you, even the ones protesting about death not being funny really care.

Being irreverent doesn't make someone evil or pathetic.

defending a person deliberately damaging other peoples property and transportation in the vain hope of being percieved as good natured on the internet while not commiting to a set of moral principles at all. you just got to love these threads.

Deleted
    Tragic, but if he wasnt going around slashing tyres....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    "When you hear hooves... Think horses, not zebras"

But even the tyres weren't attached to cars - what difference does it make to the two scenarios above? You don't enter a warehouse of tyres and just slash them.
    If they were polluting the nature they should have been collected - and I don't see anything suggesting that you first slash them.
    Perhaps the tyres were his. Again the article is rather vague.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Skye View Post
    So he deserved to die for cutting peoples tires? You know nothing of this man or his story, don't be so hasty to judge people.
    Whether or not he deserved it, he got it because he was being an asshole and slashing tires.

It's his fault. Plain and simple. I do not feel bad for people who cause their own deaths.

Deleted
    That guy really ... had some GUTS.
    He still wanted to slash the tires down the road, but his trip was CUT short.

Says the tire: sorry dude, this guy's slashing us open, I'm so mad, I gotta VENT.

He wasn't sure if he already passed this car or not, so he thought: whatever, it'll be a STAB in the dark but I'll try again.

get it