Quote Originally Posted by Gebuz View Post
    That's not true, more haste means less uptime. Not that it matters much, since it's the # of ticks that is important. You're only gonna be using FoE if it can reliably hit 2 or more targets, single target NB is better.

Ah so does the tick from Astral Power increase with more haste? I didn't know.
    But still, more haste = more damage from the spell

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    Ah so does the tick from Astral Power increase with more haste? I didn't know.
    But still, more haste = more damage from the spell
    Not more, just faster. Best case you get neutral haste scaling(i.e. it does nothing), worst case FoE actually scales negatively with haste. But total damage isn't significantly affected by haste, only the time it takes to do it.

Deleted
    That's not true, more haste means less uptime. Not that it matters much, since it's the # of ticks that is important. You're only gonna be using FoE if it can reliably hit 2 or more targets, single target NB is better.
    So the simulation, that Cyous did earlier on page 188 is done with what talents? Would you mind telling me please ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearowlkin View Post
    So the simulation, that Cyous did earlier on page 188 is done with what talents? Would you mind telling me please ?
    you'd be better off asking him, but I found the best single target talents to be Starlord/INC/BotA/NB. (StFl might be better but there is something wrong with simming it atm).

I love how not only is the T19 4pc essentially useless, but only 1 of 6 pieces has haste on it, and 3 have mastery.

NB is so boring talent, saves us from 2 globals, I mean thats it? Could've have some more passive.
    Last edited by Tyze; 2016-08-20 at 02:25 PM.

NB is so boring talent, saves us from 2 globals, I mean thats it? Could've have some more passive.
    You can feel NB is boring, but it does more than just save globals. It allows us to keep our dots in pandemic range for a significantly longer period of time. This allows us to move briefly without falling to 9k damage with mf or sf spam when the dots are already at high duration.

you'd be better off asking him, but I found the best single target talents to be Starlord/INC/BotA/NB. (StFl might be better but there is something wrong with simming it atm).
    Well, FoN can consistently manage 5%+ of my damage right now, and that's with the truckload of mastery from 6.2 HFC gear. They aren't to shabby either for single target, and definitely a big help for solo. SotF shouldn't be too bad for general purpose either once we have Legion gear and the corresponding major drop in Mastery.
    Then again, i'm kinda having trouble finding enough easily accessible buttons for my rotational abilities, and that's without MoonMoon...

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    I love how not only is the T19 4pc essentially useless, but only 1 of 6 pieces has haste on it, and 3 have mastery.
    Useless? Free empowerments is always nice. Especially with Starlord and the 2pc. Sure, it's not as strong as T17 and T18, but that's on purpose. Besides, it looks awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Useless? Free empowerments is always nice. Especially with Starlord and the 2pc. Sure, it's not as strong as T17 and T18, but that's on purpose. Besides, it looks awesome.
    Well it's not useless, but the bonus is very small and lacklustre. For reference, let's take the rank 12 boomkin on Archimonde (picked him since the 4.38 kill is a more "realistic" fight duration):

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

He had 85 SW casts and 44 LS casts, which with the T19 4pc would mean an extra 4.75 empowerments. In a say 7 min fight that would be 6.83 extra empowerments. Sure, it's better than nothing, but it's genuinely lacklustre if you also consider the stats on the set pieces. I understand they don't want set bonuses to be very powerful but that's going a bit too far, to the extent that it might be worth dropping it for better stats (I think it won't, but it shouldn't be that close).
    Last edited by Adramelch; 2016-08-20 at 05:31 PM.

I'm pretty sure that's the entire point.

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    Class trinket is horrible atm.. 64% proc chance? not even worth it, at least from what I noticed.
    Whaaat? Proccing starfall that works with stellar flare and does increased damage through stellar drift, and you can cast on the move for the duration. Pretty awesome I'd say

Its totaly useless. With moommoon you will almost never cast unempowered fillers. So you have zero benefits from having more empowerments then you can spend.

Deleted
    Well, FoN can consistently manage 5%+ of my damage right now, and that's with the truckload of mastery from 6.2 HFC gear. They aren't to shabby either for single target, and definitely a big help for solo. SotF shouldn't be too bad for general purpose either once we have Legion gear and the corresponding major drop in Mastery.
    Then again, i'm kinda having trouble finding enough easily accessible buttons for my rotational abilities, and that's without MoonMoon...

FoN isn't implemented in sims yet, but 20% haste with ~50% uptime (very rough guess) average 10%, should easily beat it. Multi target FoN gets better (well, starlord gets worse). SotF is simming way below INC/StFl at 110, even with very low mastery gear.

About the 4p, it is terrible. Not just numbers wise (~half as strong as 2p ST, 1.5% dps increase. basically useless multi target) but the whole design of increasing empowerment uptime when we can already run into over capping is just horrible. Even if they made it so we have 100% uptime it would be mediocre ST and poor for multi target, but it would also remove one of the major components of our rotation in empowerment management.

I think that Blizz wants our main stat to be Mastery, food gives Mastery, all Legendaries have Mastery, many tier sets has Mastery as prio.

I think it will be buffed

I think that Blizz wants our main stat to be Mastery, food gives Mastery, all Legendaries have Mastery, many tier sets has Mastery as prio.

I think it will be buffed
    I think they'd want to nerf Haste first.

Regardless, they'd have to buff Mastery A LOT or change what it effects for it be more desirable.

Quote Originally Posted by Arborus View Post

Regardless, they'd have to buff Mastery A LOT or change what it effects for it be more desirable.
    Yeah, it's weird though. Because Haste = more astral power

I dont really think there is anything they can change since set piece stats are garbage. We will just be the class that wears the two pc and off-pieces with better stats!

Quote Originally Posted by Kilma View Post
    I dont really think there is anything they can change since set piece stats are garbage. We will just be the class that wears the two pc and off-pieces with better stats!
    Take a look at the other classes tier sets, all are equal bad.

It's just weird that you see a lot of 2pc bonuses that are decent and a lot of 4pc bonuses that are meh at best.

FoN isn't implemented in sims yet, but 20% haste with ~50% uptime (very rough guess) average 10%, should easily beat it.
    It isn't 20% Haste with 50% uptime, though. It's 20% Cast time reduction for two spells with 50% uptime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arborus View Post

Nerfing haste for one class only is rather hard to do. Mastery definitely needs a buff though, it's way to low right now, regardless of whether they want it to be best.