Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    Meanwhile article from an American site/ magazine. Go figure hahaha
    Because there are no Americans who like to see Trump in power, right? Oh, wait.

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    How do you define American strength? By how many foreign countries it can destroy and leave in ruin? God, some people literally have no ability to reason or think logically.
    I didn't imply any of that at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Meanwhile

Gaddafi consistently met the demands placed upon his regime by the UN. He turned Libya from a state sponsor of terror to an active deterrence thereof in the region.

Then NATO illegally interfered with Libya during the Arab Springs and he was killed. Libya has since been "liberated" Iraq style and is no longer a safe place to live.

That's what your "queen of all that is right and progressive" feels about that.

Jesus Christ. The fact that anybody would call themselves progressive would vote for her, or even consider voting for that, for 2 seconds, disgusts me.
    I do not think you know what you are talking about. NATO got involved because he was committing war crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Well, the alternative is a guy who asks "We have nuclear weapons, why don't we use them?". And don't give me the 3rd party bullshit, it would need another 3 elections just like this in a row before people would abandon the both major parties for good.
    Well then your country is fucked.

So please vote for the isolationist because I don't want to get fucked along with it.

So please vote for the isolationist because I don't want to get fucked along with it.
    Both choices are terrible.

Time to move to Canada! Yay!

Germany? Or the country called "Realistic".

Deleted
    People who think Trump and Hillary are the only two candidates on the ballot.
    I'm not endorsing HRC. If I could vote, I would stay home.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    The 1930s didn't think they were the 1930s either. "Peace in our time" and all that.

The 1910s didn't think they were the 1910s either.

All the actors for the next major conflict are circling each other.
    I'm fully aware of that. I haven't suggested Russia isn't a threat. I'm deriding his argument that Russia could "win", dismantle NATO and lap up the whole of Eastern Europe (or even part of it) anytime in the near or far future. (Okay, the far future is the far future, but in something like the next 30 to 40 years)

Germany? Or the country called "Realistic".
    Like the Russian guy said. Trump will be more of a problem internally than externally. Hillary will be business as usual times 100 because all the SJWs are going to give her a free pass because having a vagina makes everything she does progressive, even if it borders on criminality (like blindly rubber stamping weapon deliveries to "peaceful rebels" who mysteriously transformed into ISIS).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post

This reckless attitude is exactly what is concerning.
    You pay too much attention to rhethoric.

This is an article that appeared a few days ago to the national interest (link). Although i get a feeling that NI is pro Trump, it makes some valid points. What if Clinton gets in power and tries to enforce a no fly zone over Russia's close ally Syria? (something that she had said she would do). What if she tries to arm the Kiev government? The only certain thing is that USA - Russia relations are going to hit bottom low if she gets elected. What do you guys think?

The article as it appears in NI:
    Yes Hillary COULD cause this to happen
    Trump 100% WOULD cause this.

But seriously. Theoretically, Gary Johnson has enough support to pull off an electoral cockblock. In which case congress decides who becomes president. And they hate Trump and the republicans have the majority right now so they certainly aren't going to pick Hillary.

Support Johnson and you can save the world.

Anybody

People who think Trump and Hillary are the only two candidates on the ballot.
    They are the only 2 on the ballot that even remotely stand a chance, there is a damn Gorilla winning over Jill Stein atm

Like the Russian guy said. Trump will be more of a problem internally than externally. Hillary will be business as usual times 100 because all the SJWs are going to give her a free pass because having a vagina makes everything she does progressive, even if it borders on criminality (like blindly rubber stamping weapon deliveries to "peaceful rebels" who mysteriously transformed into ISIS).
    Let me remind you of Trump promises:

Build a wall on Mexico's border.
    Stop/extremely reduce immigration from "problematic" (= Muslim) countries.
    Stomp ISIS, with nukes if it needs to be.
    End trade deals, take on China.

Totally internal, yup.

Deleted
    Like the Russian guy said. Trump will be more of a problem internally than externally.
    Idiocy. Stupid, ignorant idiocy.

American President, no matter what his policies on paper are, will have to engage with the world. Because US is the worlds only superpower. Reality compells Presidents.
    Just as Obama came in to the office with promises that he will bring forth nuclear-free world, his presidency ends with a spending spree on the nuclear triad.
    Just as Obama came in to the office with promises that US will get out of the Middle East, his second term has seen surge of US attention and forces in to the Middle East.

Rhethoric and policies are irrelevant. Especially when it comes to the American presidency, which by design, is the least potent position of power in the West.
    Last edited by mmoc2e7230cecf; 2016-08-20 at 02:09 PM.

I mean where are you F-22's when they owned your base in syria? when they bombed it over and over again? You did jack shit cause your are pussies and you wont do shit either when they resist to you invading another nation.
    And the last wall comes tumbling down. For all your rhetoric, your naked anti-Americanism, finally on display for all to see, is as basic as it comes.

Where were our F-22s? Ask Barack Obama, who has handcuffed Generals in the region for 8 years. The problem is at the top. It has nothing to do with the US or the US Military. It has everything to do with the guy Hillary is replacing and the weird things he believes.

But seriously. Theoretically, Gary Johnson has enough support to pull off an electoral cockblock. In which case congress decides who becomes president. And they hate Trump and the republicans have the majority right now so they certainly aren't going to pick Hillary.

Trump is a dangerous idiot for the party. But he could very well be a useful idiot if they stroke his ego. I wouldn't expect Johnson to play Republican ball so I don't expect him to get picked.

He also has to not get edged out by Stein in the battle for third place if you want that shit to not blow up in your face. They aren't going to pick Clinton or Stein in that line up. Guaranteed.

It's just amazing how we have managed to squander the peace that Gorbachev and Reagan negotiated less than 3 decades ago.

Just fucking amazing...

Last edited by Laerrus; 2016-08-20 at 02:13 PM.

How gullible are you? Yep, they would totally make someone with let's say 15% of the votes president. I'm sure the voters would love that and both parties wouldn't implode!

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    And the last wall comes tumbling down. For all your rhetoric, your naked anti-Americanism, finally on display for all to see, is as basic as it comes.

Where were our F-22s? Ask Barack Obama, who has handcuffed Generals in the region for 8 years. The problem is at the top. It has nothing to do with the US or the US Military. It has everything to do with the guy Hillary is replacing and the weird things he believes.
    Yeah my wall, my castle blah blah blah...

Let me put the cherry on top: Cook says hi x 2

Where r the F-22s bro?

Let me remind you of Trump promises:

Build a wall on Mexico's border.
    Lots of countries have border walls. In fact there's already a fence along most of the US/Mexico border, Which is why the idea is laughable considering all of the illegal immigrants get in by over-staying tourist visas and would get past the wall anyways.

Stop/extremely reduce immigration from "problematic" (= Muslim) countries.
    Looking at Europe right now...
    Stomp ISIS, with nukes if it needs to be.
    The nukes part is dumb. But like any other quote of his the media is probably taking it completely out of context.... Either way, stomping ISIS makes more sense than taking out Assad who is pretty much the last secular influence in the middle east. If Assad goes, nobody is taking out ISIS.
    End trade deals, take on China.
    More out of context bullshit. He's talking about ending the trade deficit with China by renegotiating... which right now, your current relationship with China is; Sell off natural resources to China. China turns natural resources into shitty consumer products. US buys shitty consumer products. China wins. They buy your resources, then they get their money back by selling you goods that you don't need, and break after 2 days.

That's not a sustainable economy. You're getting ripped off hard. The US has a colossal trade deficit with China and it's entire economy is an over-inflated bubble getting ready to explode.

- - - Updated - - -

How gullible are you? Yep, they would totally make someone with let's say 15% of the votes president. I'm sure the voters would love that and both parties wouldn't implode!
    It's the only chance Vermin Supreme has.