Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    The dire wolves are just actual dogs that they use camera techniques and cgi to make them look larger and more intimidating but you cannot do that with a tiger. You would have to have an actual trained tiger and I imagine that would be both really difficult and expensive as hell.
    can i has cgi?

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadgalaul View Post
    So does anyone believe that Jeffrey Dean Morgan actually spilled the beans at ComicCon and that Glenn is safe? It was during an IMDB interview with Kevin Smith that had Steven Yuen, Norman Reedus and Andrew Lincoln.
    What? Can you give a link please?

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    What? Can you give a link please?
    I managed to find this:
    http://comicbook.com/thewalkingdead/...egan-didnt-ki/

The furor caused by The Walking Dead’s previous season finale has created a frenzy of nearly epic proportions. With one of Rick’s members almost guaranteed to die at the hands of Negan, fans have been trying to figure out who’ll be meeting their end in Season 7. And, if you’re willing to trust Jeffrey Dean Morgan’s words, he apparently ‘revealed’ who Negan didn’t kill during in interview with Kevin Smith.

IMDb had Smith chat with the crew of The Walking Dead, and the filmmaker wasted no time in asking the question on everyone’s mind: “With the exception of Jeffrey, the rest of this panel is unkillable, right? Not a single one is ever leaving that show?”

Sitting on stage, actors Andrew Lincoln (Rick), Steven Yeun (Glenn) and Norman Reedus (Daryl) keep quiet while Jeffrey Dean Morgan (Negan) forces down a smile. The three actors look over to Jeffrey before Norman turns and says, “Ask Jeffrey that question. He’s the one swinging the bat.”

“Who did you kill if indeed anyone,” Lincoln then asks, goading the other on.

Looking down, Jeffrey stays silent until he perks up, telling Smith that the victim is, “no one sitting here.”

But does that really give fans the spoiler they’ve been searching for?

Eh, probably not. It’s hard to believe any of the cast would spoil the upcoming reveal, and in their efforts to keep the secret safe, they’d likely lie to misdirect fans. If anything, Jeffrey probably meant that Negan didn’t kill anyone on stage - you know, as in Lincoln, Norman, or Yeun themselves.

Of course, if fans are going off The Walking Dead’s comics, then readers have known who the victim is for awhile now. Spoiler! In the series’ 100th issue, Negan famously and brutally murders Glenn after selecting the survivor as is victim, killing Rick’s friend in a grisly show of power. However, as AMC’s adaptation hasn’t always aligned with the franchise’s comics, fans can’t know for sure if Negan’s victim will be canonical.

For now, fans can decide how they’ll interpret Jeffrey’s words before they find out who dies - if anyone - when The Walking Dead returns to AMC later this Fall.
    Assuming he wasn't just fucking with us, he at least told us who it's not. I mean, I think we've all known all along that Rick is safe, but that's definitely news if it tells us Daryl and Glenn are also safe.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-08-01 at 04:14 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Assuming he wasn't just fucking with us, he at least told us who it's not. I mean, I think we've all known all along that Rick is safe, but that's definitely news if it tells us Daryl and Glenn are also safe.
    Well it was know what Daryl survives cliffhanger. He was spotted during s07e02 in some prison form. I hope Glenn is not the victim too.

look if its not glenn i will honestly like lose my mind.

it wouldnt make up for the shitty ending, but, it would be better than them doing the ending and then it being glenn just like the comic anyway. but. i mean, if its not glenn then where the fuck does glenn go? because he only filmed for episode 1.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

So I just binge watched this series over the last two weeks. All 6 seasons for the first time.

My summary
    1. Horrible event happens that kills half the population and turns them into zombies
    2. Survivors form a group
    3. Members of the group take turns each episode doing something really stupid that gets other members of the group killed.
    4. Rinse and Repeat

The writers of the show are horrible. With so much outside danger going on, the fact that almost all of the drama and suspense is self-inflicted stupidity makes it hard to root for the survivors. The fact that most episodes involve people going against basic common sense and normal survival instincts makes me want to root for the zombies to kill them all. Characters making bad choices or doing something stupid can be an interesting plot device, but when it happens repeatedly.. meh. The show would be better if the heroes acted slightly smarter than the zombies.

The only thing I am curious about is how many girlfriends Rick is going to have before lil´asskicker can walk.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    So I just binge watched this series over the last two weeks. All 6 seasons for the first time.

My summary
    1. Horrible event happens that kills half the population and turns them into zombies
    2. Survivors form a group
    3. Members of the group take turns each episode doing something really stupid that gets other members of the group killed.
    4. Rinse and Repeat

The writers of the show are horrible. With so much outside danger going on, the fact that almost all of the drama and suspense is self-inflicted stupidity makes it hard to root for the survivors. The fact that most episodes involve people going against basic common sense and normal survival instincts makes me want to root for the zombies to kill them all. Characters making bad choices or doing something stupid can be an interesting plot device, but when it happens repeatedly.. meh. The show would be better if the heroes acted slightly smarter than the zombies.

The only thing I am curious about is how many girlfriends Rick is going to have before lil´asskicker can walk.
    That's a good summary of the show, especially the part that I highlighted for you. Now here is the sad part, I deal with the public on a daily basis, and no I'm not retail. In real life people have a bad habit of doing stupid things that screw things up for themselves and other people, quite often their "mistakes" make no sense at all. Now imagine those same people living in a society where they are never held accountable for their actions and you have The Walking Dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    You really think it's almost all of the drama? They're essentially in the middle of gang wars fairly constantly which is most of the drama. I'm actually curious if you can reference any particular part that you think someone did something stupid.
    Just from the last couple episodes from the top of my head. Carol wandering off and leaving Alexandria. The doctor, twice while out on her first trip, wandering off ( once to find the drown baby, the second to get the cooler out of the car because her girlfriend said Orange Crush in her sleep). A teenage boy, walking through a legion of zombies, deciding now is a good time to pull out a gun and shoot Rick. Rick, in a town of 54 people deciding to hit on a married woman who happens to be married to the only real doctor. The preacher deciding that telling the the leader that Rick is the devil in sheeps clothing is a good idea, trying to get him thrown out. Morgan not killing and then hiding the leader of the wolfs.

Seriously, you cannot watch an episode and not at least say ´what the F are you doing?´ three or four times. The gangs, from the Gov, to the wolves, to the Saviors are always the biggest threat, but the actual stupid things the main characters do are what gets them into trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    Just from the last couple episodes from the top of my head. Carol wandering off and leaving Alexandria. ... A teenage boy, walking through a legion of zombies, deciding now is a good time to pull out a gun and shoot Rick.
    I'm gonna adress those two ones :

Carol, with what she lived through, is broken, she doesn't want to kill anymore but she will if she stays because she'll do anything to protect the group. Her only way out is to leave the others.

The boy had nothing else to live for, dad is dead, brother is dead, mother is dead (because of Rick in his mind) might as well just kill the dude there, he didn't care if he lived or died.

And with reading the rest, I'm pretty sure you just don't get the motivations/emotions/mental state of the characters. The actions of Gabriel and Morgan are pretty easy to understand with their background.

The walking dead is really deep and good ok. Its not like the guy that created it for TV got kicked out as soon as it become successful after its pilot and first season. And AMC really appreciate their viewers and never take advantage of the high amounts of viewers that do watch the show. They are not some sub par quality network that uses gimmicks and old tropes such as cliff hangers and your classic camera roulette of victims. Who also cuts their season in half so they can have two premiers and two finales to boost the ratings even higher. You got the wrong show/network if you want that my friend.
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2016-08-20 at 09:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    The walking dead is really deep and good ok. Its not like the guy that created it for TV got kicked out as soon as it become successful after its pilot and first season. And AMC really appreciate their viewers and never take advantage of the high amounts of viewers that do watch the show. They are not some sub par quality network that uses gimmicks and old tropes such as cliff hangers and your classic camera roulette of victims. Who also cuts their season in half so they can have two premiers and two finales to boost the ratings even higher. You got the wrong show/network if you want that my friend.
    I'm not very good at this, but...

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    I agree there are a lot of stupid things people do but it's easy for some viewers to rationally conclude it was stupid. Actually being there would be quite different and I think they do a good job of having people make emotional decisions. You do realize that the doctor was abusive towards his wife, right? You didn't mention them doing any stupid things for their lack of knowledge of zombies at least like I've seen people do before lol.
    Rick was hitting on the wife before he knew the doctor was abusive.

We can disagree, obviously this is all subjective, but for me, there were just too many times where I was angry at the survivors for doing obviously stupid things. The show even makes fun of it regarding other people ´they don´t deserve to live´ or ´they will never make it anyway´.

The stuff with Morgan and now Carol is just too artificial, it is not ´deep character development´. You are in the middle of a zombie apocylapse and gang wars, you have seen dozens of people close to you get killed.. so you risk your group and yourself because you want to go all zen? And the amount of people who get inches away from being bitten, scream their heads off, panic... and then 5 minutes later decide to go for a stroll alone at night. Not to mention, like the female doctor, the number of people who wait until they are in the middle of a hot situation to give a 5 minute speech at the top of their lungs.

Seriously, you guys don´t want to slap the main characters sometimes?

There are a few times I've wanted to smack people in Walking Dead, sure. Tyreese is a good example. This is someone who had been alive in a zombie apocalypse for at least a year by that point, and he turned his back to an unchecked room in a strange house. He should've known better by that point.

That said...I'm not sure I'd be 100% vigilant and perfect all the time either. We're only human, and it only takes one slip.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    There are a few times I've wanted to smack people in Walking Dead, sure. Tyreese is a good example. This is someone who had been alive in a zombie apocalypse for at least a year by that point, and he turned his back to an unchecked room in a strange house. He should've known better by that point.

That said...I'm not sure I'd be 100% vigilant and perfect all the time either. We're only human, and it only takes one slip.
    I saw it more a a subtle suicide. Tyreese was done with life, he gave up, if not taken by a walker that day, it would have been another.

I think Tyrese getting killed by a ninja kid zombie and how they handled the whole hospital situation with Beth were far dumber.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I think Tyrese getting killed by a ninja kid zombie and how they handled the whole hospital situation with Beth were far dumber.
    Yeah, I forgot about Beth. You're in a pretty narrow hallway, in the middle of a standoff where everyone is armed. Stabbing the armed, mentally unstable woman with a tiny pair of scissors in that situation should be a good idea!

To be fair, Dawn's shot was more of an instinct/reaction and had nothing to do with her mental stability (I'm pretty sure I would've reacted the same way she did if I'd been in her place), but still, dumb thing to do.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-08-23 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    Yeah, I forgot about Beth. You're in a pretty narrow hallway, in the middle of a standoff where everyone is armed. Stabbing the armed, mentally unstable woman with a tiny pair of scissors in that situation should be a good idea!

To be fair, Dawn's shot was more of an instinct/reaction and had nothing to do with her mental stability (I'm pretty sure I would've reacted the same way she did if I'd been in her place), but still, dumb thing to do.
    I more meant how Rick et al wanted to kill everyone in the hospital and had to be talked down by Tyrese. And how little intelligence they had on the hospital, and how easily they could have just been killed in the courtyard.

I was mad when Dawn got killed. She just defended herself.

Thought I'd drop the uncensored Negan scene for everyone
    Blizzard White Knighting is not allowed

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nye the Spy View Post

Thought I'd drop the uncensored Negan scene for everyone
    There's our Negan to bad we'll have to wait for a uncensored Blu-Ray release to see him properly. Huh thought the "pee-pee" part was edited too lol guess not.