Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Some people here are so incredibly stupid

So, Blizzard officially confirmed in the interview that there will be 3 raid tiers and people still don't believe? I hate this forum sometimes.

Lesson for today, repeat after me: "Nighthold is tier 19, because 19 is number after 18 and before 20, also Emerald Nightmare has no fucking tier gear".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakera View Post
    What I hear: waaaaaah waaaaaaah

What you'll be doing in a few weeks when you realize how ridiculous you sounded: Playing the game and enjoying yourself. I hope to god anyway because holy shit what you're doing right now can't be fun.
    I suspect you didn't actually read my post. I wasn't complaining, I was pointing out that someone else complaining about Blizzard cheating us out of a tier was incorrect.

And yes, I'll be enjoying myself in the game while realizing how correct I sounded.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Raid tiers can't last just 4-5 months... Unless they lied to us and we will have yet another 10+ month gap at the end of the expansion.

4-5 months per tier x 3 (they said at least 3 tiers this expansion) = 12 - 15 months. So unless we get 4 tiers or the next expansion ships in 16 months from now (both highly unlikely) we will have yet another big gap at the end. Something they said they don't want to happen. That being said, the first raid tier (emerald + small + nighthold) can easily last 7-8 months. By doing that they will make the gap at the end smaller.

Makes sense, Emerald Nightmare for a few months, then maybe a month or two of the short Stormhiem raid then Nighthold.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    So, Blizzard officially confirmed in the interview that there will be 3 raid tiers and people still don't believe? I hate this forum sometimes.

Lesson for today, repeat after me: "Nighthold is tier 19, because 19 is number after 18 and before 20, also Emerald Nightmare has no fucking tier gear".
    You know and I know that Emerald Nightmare has no tier in it and as such is nit a tier raid, but some people in this and other threads still insist that Emerald Nightmare is still Tier 19.. Really makes one wonder about some people it really does..

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    You know and I know that Emerald Nightmare has no tier in it and as such is nit a tier raid, but some people in this and other threads still insist that Emerald Nightmare is still Tier 19.. Really makes one wonder about some people it really does..
    I have feeling that we will have Tomb of Sargaras in tier 20 and Kil'Jaden Palace in tier 21. If this will come true, imagine the shitstorm after Blizz reveal Tomb as next raid tier. "WTF BLIZZ ANOTHER EXP WIT ONLT TWO TIRS!11" ;P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Yeah, it's amazing to me that people seriously believe that tier 20 is what gives tier 19 gear.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Actually he said stop thinking about raids as raid tiers. Just think of them as one long progression
    yes he did - and it may be very deliberate action so that you couldnt say in future like in WoD - "you fucked up by giving us only 2 tiers over whole expansion just liek in wod " - if you read between the lines of this interview they pretty much admited that there wont be any new dungeons besides karazhan only higher levels of mythic + from launch - this should be a huge red flag towards raids too.

Quote Originally Posted by Flow1 View Post
    TLDR; "We promised you 3 TIERS for Legion instead of what we did for WoD, but since we like to cut content, you are getting a "small" stormheim raid instead of a full tier."

7.0 EN
    7.1 "small raid"
    7.2 Nighthold
    7.3 no raid
    7.4 last raid
    looking at last 4-5 years in game this sadly seems very likely at this point
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2016-08-20 at 04:22 PM.

Laughing so hard at people who think night hold is 7.2. Night hold is in the base expansion, no patch is needed to enable it, just a switch server side. Hence why it's not counted as 7.1 content by ion, but will go live when the game is on version 7.1
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Laughing so hard at people who think night hold is 7.2. Night hold is in the base expansion, no patch is needed to enable it, just a switch server side. Hence why it's not counted as 7.1 content by ion, but will go live when the game is on version 7.1
    You can laugh all you want, but then dont be mad if it turns out we only get one more raid after nighthold

Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    You can laugh all you want, but then dont be mad if it turns out we only get one more raid after nighthold
    Which there won't, they've already said endless times there will be three raid tiers. This is just how they have to release raids without attunement. The only reason they got away with tier 4 and 5 both live at launch in tbc was with attunement, the same thing that existed with wotlk as you needed attunement for eoe. And that was only 1 big raid, this is 2.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

10+ Year Old Account
    TLDR; "We promised you 3 TIERS for Legion instead of what we did for WoD, but since we like to cut content, you are getting a "small" stormheim raid instead of a full tier."

7.0 EN
    7.1 "small raid"
    7.2 Nighthold
    7.3 no raid
    7.4 last raid
    7.2 wont be nighthold.

People saying this are ignorant.

Deleted

7.0 EN
    7.1 "small raid"
    7.2 Nighthold
    7.3 no raid
    7.4 last raid
    If you do want to talk tiers i'm pretty sure you can count everything up until the first actual tier set as one tier.

I choose to believe them. I always have. The intention has always been good, the follow up not so much.

If you lost all faith in them i personally wouldnt be subbing anymore. I also wouldnt be on this site

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Literally this, people will say and do anything to make blizzard look like they're repeating wod, when they aren't.

LITERALLY say and do anything.

And when it doesn't happen, they'll pretend they never made that guess/assumption and go on making falsehoods about the next xpac.

Ignoramouses, all of them!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    7.2 wont be nighthold.

People saying this are ignorant.
    Well it was obvious that the post was trolling and exaggerating but it does have some merrit for some people on this site.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    And I doubt that'll be the case. They have 3 raids for the first tier in the xpac and you think we're only getting 2 tiers again.

Like, you're an idiot. Plain and simple, an idiot. You use no logic.

let's just label all content additions as being delayed

that'll teach blizzard

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Well it was obvious that the post was trolling and exaggerating but it does have some merrit for some people on this site.
    The sad thing is people are ACTUALLY saying that will happen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    The sad thing is people are ACTUALLY saying that will happen.
    Well..... yes.

I mean if its not trolling its pretty fucking stupid.

I think its a combination of trolling and trying to convince people into thinking its shit because #blizzhate is popular among the kids today