Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Darwin award candidate it seems to me

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    A tire slasher cutting tires got whats coming to him when he died? What?

I can get chuckling if he got hurt but death? Come on.
    This.

The guy was an asshole, and he definitely reaped what he sowed, no tears shed from me, his death was of his own dickery. That being said, I don't find his death funny, nor something to be happy about.

I'd laugh, or be happy if he had gotten HURT while being an asshole, but death just for slashing tires is very much overkill. Not shedding any tears over the asshole, but don't celebrate his death or laugh about it either. Death is not funny.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    The guy was an asshole, and he definitely reaped what he sowed, no tears shed from me, his death was of his own dickery.
    You're judging. What if the tires were his, and he was cutting them down to size.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    how funny, a man died
    Don't people die like... every day anyway? We all die eventually anyway. If not funny, at least it's not sad. It just happens. The natural flow of things. With some natural selection added to it. Yeah, nature! Now terrorist attacks, those are scary, but I can't help it but not care about people who aren't my girlfriend, mother or best friend, dying.

Deleted
    After the tire exploded, he looked down at the knife and said

"eh, I saw it coming."

Get it?
    Because. He literally saw it coming.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Yes, I get what happened. I still don't find it amusing, nor do I think it's some sort of justice for his bad behavior.
    Kinda hard to take an honest look at it and assume empathy, when all the actual information you have, is that the person is a scumbag

The only way to feel bad for this guy is if it turns out those tires kidnapped his daughter and he was out to get revenge.

Quote Originally Posted by choww View Post
    You're judging. What if the tires were his, and he was cutting them down to size.
    If that was the case, then his death would be a tragedy. Stupid, but tragic.

But that's not what happened. He was slashing tires of several cars. Unless he's a billionaire able to afford a dozen cars, those tires were definitely not his to slash.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    If that was the case, then his death would be a tragedy. Stupid, but tragic.

But that's not what happened. He was slashing tires of several cars. Unless he's a billionaire able to afford a dozen cars, those tires were definitely not his to slash.
    Was he? The article doesn't appear to be very clear

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    That's just the way life goes I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by -Skye View Post
    So he deserved to die for cutting peoples tires? You know nothing of this man or his story, don't be so hasty to judge people.
    The fuck is with you? "don't know his story" what the fuck kind of story do you need to be a total douchebag and run around slashing peoples tires? "Oh I had a bad experience, this gives me an excuse to be a total twat."

Yeah, no.

This guy was being a piece of shit, and wouldn't have died had he not been doing what he was. Good riddance lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Les Grossman View Post
    Lots of edge lords in this thread celebrating death. Sheltered suburban kids be sheltered.
    And more often than not it's some weeb. Guess watching too many edgelord violence animes does that to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps he was siping his tyres instead of buying winter tyres and slipped

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Runenwächter View Post
    defending a person deliberately damaging other peoples property and transportation in the vain hope of being percieved as good natured on the internet while not commiting to a set of moral principles at all. you just got to love these threads.
    well probaly becouse they and myself have also done some a hole moves in life still doesent mean you deserve a brutal death yes he was being an ass but laughing at him losing hes life is not funny might not be sad but its hardly a laughing matter. What is is funny is some of the forum writers here that finds hes death to be funny and then walks outside to see there car tyres been slashed that i would actualy laugh at.

Deleted
    Can't say I feel any kind of sympathy for him, but not sure 'funny' is how I would describe it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulacrum View Post
    Right, which makes the statement totally redundant.

And it has the added bonus of - the way you've now defined it - being disingenuous as fuck, "one's own making" clearly implying that the actor has the power to change what happens to them, when in actuality you're describing a situation where the actor has no agency whatsoever since it's impossible for them to ever escape responsibility for what happens to them, even if what happens to them is their heart gives out because they were born with an impossible to detect birth defect which that person could've realistically done nothing to prevent. It's a way of pissing in the faces of people to whom bad things happen while at the same time cowardly hiding behind disingenuous phrasing to make it seem like you're not just being an asshole

It's stupidity packaged in dishonesty and wrapped in seductive phrasing so that idiots will regurgitate it trying to seem profound when it's actually anything but.

Y'know, if you're gonna be an asshole, at least be honest about it.
    I think you miss the point of what I'm saying. It's more of a free will sorta thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    And more often than not it's some weeb. Guess watching too many edgelord violence animes does that to you.
    Triggered!

It is funny in the black humour sense since the tire rebelled by cutting him back.
    Socially it's sad for him and his peers that he died.
    Last edited by Mifuyne; 2016-08-21 at 01:05 AM.

Homer said it the best in one episode of The Simpsons. "It's funny, because I don't know any of them".

People, go feign your outrage somewhere else.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Justice was done. He was being a little shit and got what was coming. You can say hurr durr he didn't deserve it all you want. He did something bad and something bad happened to him. That's justice.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like karma to me.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka