Page 1 of 3
LastLast

did illidan found a girlfriend at legion?

A friend told me that illidan has an apprentice demon hunter girlfriend at legion , is that true? generally can you spoil me what happens? i havent played yet and im curious about the story.

yes, he did founded a grillfiend

Nope. There's a female demon hunter in the Harbinger video but they aren't in any relationship whatsoever. Everyone just assumes that any interaction between a male and a female character means they want to bang each other. Example: Thrall/Jaina or Jaina/Varian then people start shipping. This also applies when teenager male characters interact like Anduin/Wrathion interact because there seems to be a group of people interested in underage males.

People are just seeing things where there are none. Kor'vas Bloodthorn is simply a Illidari in Illidan's army who wants to see the Legion fall.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    A friend told me that illidan has an apprentice demon hunter girlfriend at legion , is that true? generally can you spoil me what happens? i havent played yet and im curious about the story.
    SPOILERS

Yes, they are getting married at the end of the Legion patch. The reason why Legion is invading is because Sargeras got angry at Illadan for not inviting him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayn View Post
    SPOILERS

Yes, they are getting married at the end of the Legion patch. The reason why Legion is invading is because Sargeras got angry at Illadan for not inviting him.
    Wedding Crashers 2
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    He's married to the cause.

He fel for her.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Wedding Crashers 2
    Sargeras had prepared fel puppies as a wedding gift.... No WONDER why he is mad.

Yes he did founded girlfriended in legioned.

Yes, her name is George Foreman and she's a grill.

No, but calling it now - Maiev and Illidan will be a thing.

7+ Year Old Account
    yes, she's called bob.
    and she's pregnant with their son harambidan, the next chosen angel demon elf who will save the universe.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    No and he apperantly still cared for Tyrande even when he was dying if the questline that you play as him is any indication. Dude should just hook up with Kor'vas seriously, shes way cooler anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Atop the Golden Throne, wondering how it was easier to get up than back down.
    Okay but let's be real here: if Illidan and Maiev ended up falling for each other, that could either be the worst outcome for the lore or the absolute best thing ever.

I mean yes, they hate each other, they've imprisoned and (nearly) killed each other, and Illidan died thinking of Tyrande, but imagine if they just continued to play cat-and-mouse headgames with each other after his revival - Illidan taunting Maiev and running, Maiev catching Illidan in a clever trap only for him to escape, each slowly growing more flirtatious as the escapes become narrower, until eventually it's just a game to both. Kinda like those classic "ace detective falls for cat burglar" stories... only gender-swapped.
    The expansion basically starts with the weight of the Naaru's hopes hanging on Illidan's shoulders, so it's not like anyone will approve of Maiev chasing him further by the end of it... especially since people are still peeved about Wolfheart (which according to Jarod, is still canon). They have a lot in common too - as Maiev stated, as his Warden she was as much a prisoner as he was, it was just a matter of what side of the bars she was on.
    Last edited by Leviatharan; 2016-08-20 at 08:58 PM.
    Leviatharan - Level 120 Blood Elf Unholy Death Knight - Inscription/Herbalism - <Conflux> - Drak'Tharon US

Now author of Morbid Musings, a blog dedicated to DK theorycraft. Ish.

I wouldn't be surprised if they turned Illidan into a homosexual character. Don't think there has been one, but there isn't exactly a big focus on relationships like this so don't think its anything anyone needs to be worried about.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    He fel for her.
    Close the thread. This comment wins.
    "He who lives without discipline dies without honor" - Viking proverb

Quote Originally Posted by lolbubble View Post
    yes, he did founded a grillfiend
    Grillfiend. The next evolution of Gorefiend.

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if they turned Illidan into a homosexual character. Don't think there has been one, but there isn't exactly a big focus on relationships like this so don't think its anything anyone needs to be worried about.
    You wouldn't be surprised that a character whos second primary character trait is that he obsessively fauns and stalks over Tyrande, maintaining the same level of obsession over 10000 years would be turned homosexual? 0.o

Deleted
    Well if it's a serious question, i'll say that not every character need a "girlfriend", his focus is the legion, he sacrificed everything for it, even the idea of having a normal life after all.
    As hinted in the book he doesn't even think he will survive at the end, even after the naruu said he will.

If it's a joke question, there are people way more funnier than me