15+ Year Old Account
    I keep forgetting about the games. Ill probably miss the games tomorrow.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I keep forgetting about the games. Ill probably miss the games tomorrow.
    Week 3 is the only time in the preseason starters really play all that much anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Week 3 is the only time in the preseason starters really play all that much anyway.
    Yeah week 3 is what it's all about. Starters usually play a half then, and start the second, to have a complete run through of game day operations, including starting after the half and having tactical and mental adjustments, instead of just relaxing after a few series in the first half.

10+ Year Old Account
    Soooo...

Who wants to touch the Josh Brown story (not it)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Soooo...

Who wants to touch the Josh Brown story (not it)
    Very ugly story. I knew Josh Brown was a shitbag long before. Just not to this extent. The NFL suspending him 1 game while the minimum for DV is 6 games is also very ugly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Very ugly story. I knew Josh Brown was a shitbag long before. Just not to this extent. The NFL suspending him 1 game while the minimum for DV is 6 games is also very ugly.
    Cuz nobody filmed it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Cuz nobody filmed it.
    The NFL still messes it up if there is clear video.

Kind of surprised he was suspended at all considering the only time he was charged with anything it was dropped because of insufficient evidence, and everything else is just his ex-wife saying something happened, so there is no proof of anything.

Just got an ESPN alert that the Bills released RB Karlos Williams. It's disappointing, but I don't blame them. He had a really good rookie season, but showed up for training camp overweight. Then managed to get a 4 game suspension for a failed drug test.

I wouldn't be shocked if another team picks him up. He can be a beast if he chooses to grow up and be a professional.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    Just got an ESPN alert that the Bills released RB Karlos Williams. It's disappointing, but I don't blame them. He had a really good rookie season, but showed up for training camp overweight. Then managed to get a 4 game suspension for a failed drug test.

I wouldn't be shocked if another team picks him up. He can be a beast if he chooses to grow up and be a professional.
    I'm thankful LeGarette Blount seems to have found his mojo again, cause otherwise we're pretty thin at RB. I doubt Karlos Williams would have ended up on the Patriots, but it would have at least been a possibility. Right now though I think Patriots are okay with what they have, with Blount as the main guy, James White as the Catching RB out of the backfield, Bolden the special teams ace that sometimes gets a few carries and Gaffney as the no.4 who is the most all round runner, but only untill Dion Lewis is back healthy (and it seems more and more likely that Lewis will end up on PUP).

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Blount needs to just make sure he doesn't dance and just pounds the holes and make sure plays are at least always positive. Too many negative runs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    The NFL still messes it up if there is clear video.
    Until the public sees it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahahahahaha https://twitter.com/NFLprguy/status/767094303680237568

NFL are tools exhibit no. 43289352896

Al Michaels is a million years old, and obviously can;t hack doing both nights a week, so now NBC has to either not use Al Michaels on either day, OR force him to do both days and make a geriatric do a kind of workshift that annoucers half his age would have trouble with.

NFL kind of has a point if NBC explicitly said they'd have the Sunday night announcing crew do both nights, but this still stinks, to force NBC to force Al Michaels, a legend in the business, to do this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post

Al Michaels is a million years old, and obviously can;t hack doing both nights a week, so now NBC has to either not use Al Michaels on either day, OR force him to do both days and make a geriatric do a kind of workshift that annoucers half his age would have trouble with.

NFL kind of has a point if NBC explicitly said they'd have the Sunday night announcing crew do both nights, but this still stinks, to force NBC to force Al Michaels, a legend in the business, to do this.
    I could see the production of SNF suffering a lot. They're usually getting ready and getting their interviews done a few days after the previous game. Which is sad, because the quality of SNF is much greater in the late season due to flexing.

Siemian and Sanchez really don't want to separate themselves. Siemian throws a pick 6 and Latimer drops a 3rd down pass, then Sanchez gets sacked on 3rd down because he missed a wide open receiver and fumbles on the each of the next 2 drives (all 3 plays in the red zone). Maybe Lynch actually does have a shot of starting....

Backup defense also can't cover tight ends, but that is the weakness of the starters too so probably a scheme thing.

Sanchez was supposed to play the second half of the 2nd quarter and all of the 3rd but only got 1 drive in the 3rd, guess Kubiak saw enough.
    Last edited by Grube; 2016-08-21 at 02:59 AM.

Sounds like the Bills managed to play decent on defense today.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post

This is when the asshole in me asks "If he is such a legend then he should be able to do both?".

Had a pretty bad week, missed all the games. Though last week I was falling asleep watching the games, so its not that bad?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Saints released their presumptive #1 corner before the 2nd preseason game... good, didn't have enough dead money already.

PS - DOOM&GLOOM

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Saints released their presumptive #1 corner before the 2nd preseason game... good, didn't have enough dead money already.

PS - DOOM&GLOOM
    I don't get that move at all. They save 0 dollars by cutting him thanks to restructuring his contract last year to fully guarantee his money. He was one of our best defensive players. Either that injury is just ruining his chances of coming back or something else happened. But the pointless cutting of players to destroy our cap for future years is just insane. We're like 10 million above any other team in dead money as it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Dion Lewis needs clean up surgery in his surgically repaired knee which means he;s probably going to PUP to start the season

Sebastian Vollmer's is not recovering fast enough from shoulder surgery, so he's going to IR.

Lewis is tough, but Vollmer out is a disaster. We'll have Marcus Cannon starting at RT now and some pretty bad players as swing tackles to back him and Solder up. This sucks balls, and is a bigger danger to our season than Brady being out for 4 games.

Legit bummed out now, I was holding on to hope that Vollmer would at worst start on PUP.

If we face a team like Denver, with an elite pass rush on both sides we are absolutely toast this season. (like last season)