Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post

Really hope that this can make it into the game, either via a mod or done by blizzard!

Genuinely excited for Karazhan instance, one of my all time favourite raids!
    Dude, try to blaze weed and listen to this clip, omg so scary

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayn View Post
    Dude, try to blaze weed and listen to this clip, omg so scary
    ill take your word for it since my narcotic days are well and truly behind me after I took a tab of LSD and sat in a corner talking to a plastic plant about how the world would be better without the colour blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakisuaki View Post
    ....Doesn't that mean it IS a revamp?
    By that logic, every single expansion is 'just a revamp' of WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    should be very interesting how this plays out. just what exactly will be different and will all bosses be the same or will there be a legion influence?
    Hi

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fel Chess!
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

I'm curious to see if it's more like ZG, same location but updated bosses and story, ZA which was largely the same just retuned to a 5 man dungeon. I'd love to do the underside of Kharazhan. I'd figured blizz had forgotten about that, but then when you do the Kharazhan quest in the legion prepatch they make an explicit callback to the visions the tower once gave people, so maybe they're looking to The Last Guardian for more inspiration than I'd have thought for this. They even have Morose mention the blinders.

Oh god, we have a cata architect coming in to make things more "casual". I don't mind this as long as we get to see more of Medivh's private chambers, more mansion areas, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    Fel Chess!
    They should replace the chess with a game of chinees checkers!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghazan Julio View Post
    Oh god, we have a cata architect coming in to make things more "casual". I don't mind this as long as we get to see more of Medivh's private chambers, more mansion areas, etc...
    It's not like Kharazhan was a hardcore raid in BC even. I mean if the guild I had in BC could clear it without too much issue it couldn't have been that hardcore, it's not like they're redoing Sunwell or Black Temple.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghazan Julio View Post
    Cata certainly made a lot of things more casual, but the heroic dungeons werent ez when they launched, and the troll dungeons were also not really that ez at first (even tho all content in lfg can be hard or ez depending on the ppl u play with)

And since they are not removing the old instance, and the launch dungeons stay relevant through mythic+ and world quests for the rares in the dungeons,
    I dont think anyone can really complain about this patch dungeon

The only thing I was afraid of, was that they would make it linear, but Ion said "BrD style", so im not too worried. And I dont know about the mind-blowing stuff he says, but I hope its something hard, optional and rewarding or visually really cool
    Last edited by mmocb6c41d5544; 2016-08-20 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Julianor View Post
    Cata certainly made a lot of things more casual, but the heroic dungeons werent ez when they launched, and the troll dungeons were also not really that ez at first (even tho all content in lfg can be hard or ez depending on the ppl u play with)

And since they are not removing the old instance, and the launch dungeons stay relevant through mythic+ and world quests for the rares in the dungeons,
    I dont think anyone can really complain about this patch dungeon

The only thing I was afraid of, was that they would make it linear, but Ion said "BrD style", so im not too worried. And I dont know about the mind-blowing stuff he says, but I hope its something hard, optional and rewarding or visually really cool
    It will be mythic but not mythic+. So it'll be hard for casuals but anyone that raids mythic won't have any troubles clearing it all the first day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    It will be mythic but not mythic+. So it'll be hard for casuals but anyone that raids mythic won't have any troubles clearing it all the first day.
    with EM gear it will probably be very ez yes, but should not be as faceroll as wod mythic dungeons with 730 gear. And I guess it will drop ilvl around EM normal gear. But hardcore raiders will go to the miniraid anyway in 7.1 launch.

It still might have reasons to run for raiders, but even if its nothing major, it should still be fun. They also said it might have mythic+ versions later (they would split it)
    Also, for many raiders who have non-raider friends, it will be cool running a dungeon with there friends they havent done a hundred times before
    Last edited by mmocb6c41d5544; 2016-08-20 at 11:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelraxx View Post
    Except for say... UBRS, Molten Core and Draenor- yeah, sure.
    Yes, UBRS got revamped. No, they never kept the older version in which is basically what I just said.. you were saying.. ?
    Lemme hear that again.

& Molten Core was never revamped - it was just an event for the Anniversary.
    Draenor? that's not outland. It's a different planet in a different alternate reality. Plus, we got to see places we never saw before on Draenor compared to outland. Again, what was you saying?

Say it again so the people in the back can hear you to confirm exactly what I just said.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just wonder if they're removing the old Kara like ZG/ZA. It doesn't sound like they are but still would be nice to know.
    Some of us are still farming the mount there.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    Wouldn't expect it but I want to be optimistic.
    In the Beta they changed the entrance tot he crypts. Using the bug to get in there have been cosmetic changes and they placed a wall at one point to try to make it harder to get in. I have a feeling that they will use the crypts in the instance.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandorox View Post
    I just wonder if they're removing the old Kara like ZG/ZA. It doesn't sound like they are but still would be nice to know.
    They already said that the old Kara is staying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Y'all have a different definition of "revamp" than me I guess. Redoing the content with some new stuff is exactly what I would call a revamp.

ANYWAY.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandorox View Post
    They said they are leaving the original.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Zakaryy View Post
    & Molten Core was never revamped - it was just an event for the Anniversary.
    Draenor? that's not outland. It's a different planet in a different alternate reality.
    Draenor, no longer on Draenor.

Do tell me more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Forgotten Crypt possible as well for the Karazhan 7.1 patch?
    Still regardless it would be nice if they made another part of the tower, but we have to wait and see.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Julianor View Post
    Ion just confirmed that the 7.1 kara is not a revamp on slootbag stream

EDIT:
    •The new Karazhan is definitely not just updating the old boss numbers. There will be some cool stuff that will blow people's minds, genuinely getting hyped!
    I will believe it when i see, they are just hyping it right now. it's no different than when they say..."This time around there won't be a content drought" which they say about every Xpac.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    I will believe it when i see, they are just hyping it right now. it's no different than when they say..."This time around there won't be a content drought" which they say about every Xpac.
    They said they will make the patch live on ptr once legion launches, the patch is ready to go.
    They wont lie about something coming in the next week, this is not a promise like faralon, it is an announcement of something that is ready. Cant argue about the content drought thing tho