Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    You're too cute :3 United fan or not I was merely pointing out you don't need to be a local to be a supporter.
    You are welcome to your opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    I forgot you have to have a season ticket to the club to be a fan, silly me.
    Don't need to have a ST to be a fan.

As Lamps said it's a wee bit baffling that foreigners support teams that they've never been to.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    And you yours of course!

Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Don't need to have a ST to be a fan.

As Lamps said it's a wee bit baffling that foreigners support teams that they've never been to.
    Somewhere I can understand it being strange supporting a team in another country. I myself was brought up in England, not in Manchester though. However as durrty said, everyone has their own opinion, as long as we don't start flaming each other because of it

Did G Xhaka do more than give away penalties in his second game? cbf watching a 0-0 game

Deleted
    And you yours of course!

Somewhere I can understand it being strange supporting a team in another country. I myself was brought up in England, not in Manchester though. However as durrty said, everyone has their own opinion, as long as we don't start flaming each other because of it
    Yeah I wasn't trying to pull you up. I know you're 'from here'.

10+ Year Old Account
    An opinion shared by the majority. Only the elitest Muppets care where you're from.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    An opinion shared by the majority. Only the elitest Muppets care where you're from.
    Do bring more shrimp cocktails next time to the corporate box please Arther.

Denmark is fucking expensive.

Think you need to get out of your basement and smell the coffee buddy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Yeah I wasn't trying to pull you up. I know you're 'from here'.
    I know you weren't, don't worry

Anyway let's avoid arguing about something so trivial (not to you personally Slender, this is to all).

Is it worth buying FM17? I'm bored and could use something to play when I'm done with my weekly raids soloing in WoW, and bored of being shit at Overwatch ;D

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Denmark is fucking expensive.

Think you need to get out of your basement and smell the coffee buddy.
    Norway is worse, ~8 euros odd for a beer. But they pay higher taxes and get other stuff cheaper, so I guess it all works out the same in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    I honestly don't care who supports what but if you live an ocean away from "your team" don't flame the passion of those that support their local team.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Sevilla 6-4 Espanyol

what a crazy game. I don't know how well we will do this season but it looks to be a stressful and entertaining ride.

Being a fan of a club absolutely doesn't require to live nearby. If you can watch all games on tv and read the news you can identify yourself with that club more than others.

Football's all about cheering for the team with the most trophies and acting a hero on internet forums these days, sadly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone where i work is a Liverpool supporter. I sometimes wanna smack him in the face because why does a portuguese who (as far as he claims) hasn't stepped out of Porto support Liverpool. Whenever he goes "we won against X Y Z" i just cringe. I get if you were born in another country but currently living somewhere else but someone who hasn't any ties to the city or even the country is just weird imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    I was kinda getting at the point that you don't need to be a season ticket holder to be a fan of any club ;p But if you can afford it you should do it!
    I've got a season ticket for Barcelona. But that's mostly because I'm well-acquainted with someone who manages travelling for the club (Hotels, flights etc.)

Planning on going to El Clasico in December
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2016-08-20 at 11:38 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    I've got a season ticket for Barcelona. But that's mostly because I'm well-acquainted with someone who manages travelling for the club (Hotels, flights etc.)

Planning on going to El Clasico in December
    Nice, I remember visiting Camp Nou when I went to Barcelona, epic stadium. Must be amazeballs when it's full, especially during an El Clasico!

"amazeballs" lmaooooo

Nice, I remember visiting Camp Nou when I went to Barcelona, epic stadium. Must be amazeballs when it's full, especially during an El Clasico!
    It can be amazing. Was there for a game versus Atletico Madrid (when Radomir Antic was the coach, let's see how many here know who that is) and it was fantastic. However, there are better stadium atmospheres in Spain for most games. Sevilla, Valencia, and above all, Athletic Bilbao are pretty amazing.

15+ Year Old Account
    "amazeballs" lmaooooo
    What? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    It can be amazing. Was there for a game versus Atletico Madrid (when Radomir Antic was the coach, let's see how many here know who that is) and it was fantastic. However, there are better stadium atmospheres in Spain for most games. Sevilla, Valencia, and above all, Athletic Bilbao are pretty amazing.
    Cool. I'd love to fly to Manchester to watch a United game, but I'm currently going to study and being a student means no money! But I'm hoping once I've graduated I'll be able to afford going to see United play finally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Cool. I'd love to fly to Manchester to watch a United game, but I'm currently going to study and being a student means no money! But I'm hoping once I've graduated I'll be able to afford going to see United play finally.
    Haha yeah, it's that time of the year for me as well. I've almost got my parttime job (Bicycle food delivery in Amsterdam for top dog restaurants) so hoping that'll earn me some cash cause I'd love to bring that new Barca shirt with me, love the Dream Team redesign.