Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yayde View Post
    Ok, thanks for this input. I assume the dps (as u haved experienced on pts) is good for both classes/speccs?
    both are middle of the pack (single) and upper on multi, it can change there are no tier sets for testing. And every class got a different scaling

Quote Originally Posted by Feral Druid ist Op View Post
    both are middle of the pack (single) and upper on multi, it can change there are no tier sets for testing. And every class got a different scaling
    how is sub/combat? I pref sub, but combat would be alright I guess

15+ Year Old Account
    Since people are asking; here is the T19P (pre-raid) raid profile as of last night's build. Keep in mind this is 840 ilvl with artifacts at 855; and only using 19 traits. This does not include Arcane Mages, Demo Locks, and BrM Monks.

Last edited by Hinalover; 2016-08-20 at 07:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinalover View Post
    Since people are asking; here is the T19P (pre-raid) raid profile as of last night's build. Keep in mind this is 840 ilvl with artifacts at 855; and only using 19 traits. This does not include Arcane Mages, Demo Locks, and BrM Monks.

I hope this is accurate!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    I hope this is accurate!
    Dont worry its not.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

Deleted
    If it is somewhat correct, there are some huge outliers

I mostly hope fire gets a nerf or two, it seems ridic strong in all cases and still dominant on ST.

10+ Year Old Account

https://i.gyazo.com/29bb728a570b4f4b...47d62839b9.png
    https://i.gyazo.com/2dbe9cf72a566027...28c23eb6f1.png
    The logs I've been seeing in DK forums say this is bull or inaccurate. Or simply so incomplete it's not useful. Do they even have legendaries in the sims yet? Because the FDK bracers are huge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Any chance we can get an actual link to the simcraft page instead of just images?

Artifacts, Gear, Talents, what fight it was simmed in would be REALLY nice details to see... Cause' that largely seem to be BS. :S
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

Quote Originally Posted by spookterfuge View Post
    how is sub/combat? I pref sub, but combat would be alright I guess
    Got some bad news for you. Or maybe good news? No such thing as Combat Rogue
    Last edited by Servos; 2016-08-21 at 12:57 AM. Reason: Clarification

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    The logs I've been seeing in DK forums say this is bull or inaccurate.
    That's because the image shows a robot hitting a single target for 8 minutes without moving, which has close to zero resemblance of any fight in Legion.

Just looking at the 4 tanks alone is sad, also the 32% difference between the top and bottom. If they could reduce the srpead to 15-20% it wouldn't be as drastic, buff the bottom half by 10% at the lowest with slight reduction as they go up and reduce the top by 5% with reduction as they go down.

Outlaw is at the top because of the huge RNG with Roll the Bones, which is also why the deviation on theirs is more than double of any other class.

Wonder what changes they will do once Legion goes live.

The logs I've been seeing in DK forums say this is bull or inaccurate. Or simply so incomplete it's not useful. Do they even have legendaries in the sims yet? Because the FDK bracers are huge.
    Simming legendaries is going to take a while, some if not most would require brand new APL's for each Legendary because of the effects they have on rotations/priority lists.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    That's because the image shows a robot hitting a single target for 8 minutes without moving, which has close to zero resemblance of any fight in Legion.
    Thats why when i sim my toon, i select Hectic Add Cleave iirc it's less patchwork and more raid environment then i also set it 1 step under god like perfection for the player skill (forgot the exact name of it).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Servos View Post
    Got some bad news for you. Or maybe good news? No such thing as Combat Rogue
    My Rogue since Vanilla has been and will always be, Combat 4 Life! Can't believe they nerfed my spec by changing its name, it may be Outlaw now. But in my Rogues heat, she will always be COMBAT 4 LIFE!

15+ Year Old Account
    Like I said this is what people were asking for. I'm not saying that this is what to expect. And the devs; myself included; are still updating the profiles, making adjustments to the Action Priority List; fixing bugs to actual abilites, etc. As for the question about legendaries, the the pre-raid profiles have zero; ZERO; legendaries associated.

SimC has 3 sets of profiles we're setting up

a) a Pre-raid set which consists of zero legendaries, items at 840 item level (Mythic dungeons), Artifact with 19 traits unlocked, and use of 3 825 relics (858 item level weapon). Also no Titanforged gear.
    b) a Tier 19 Heroic set which consists of zero legendaries, item level at 865; only items from Heroic Emerald Nightmare or below. Nothing from Nighthold (aka set bonuses). Lastly no Titanforged gear. Finally Artifacts uses 26 traits
    c) a Tier 19 Mythic set - This consists of ONLY items from Mythic Emerald Nightmare. Nothing from Nighthold (including set bonuses). item level is set to 880 and the artifact is set to 34 traits (nothing put into the damage bonus). Here we are allowing only ONE Legendary.

Now some of these rules may get changed but currently these are the rules that the devs are following.

Simcraft is a very good tool for people who know how to use it (ie tailor the sim to the fight they are progressing on or trying to rank on).
    Patchwerk lists of specs are pretty meaningless on the other hand.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    Simcraft is a very good tool for people who know how to use it (ie tailor the sim to the fight they are progressing on or trying to rank on).
    Patchwerk lists of specs are pretty meaningless on the other hand.
    That is why when i run my sims i set it to Hectic Add Cleave and player skill set to good, that is the base i use when i compare to what i do in raids.

Like I said this is what people were asking for. I'm not saying that this is what to expect. And the devs; myself included; are still updating the profiles, making adjustments to the Action Priority List; fixing bugs to actual abilites, etc. As for the question about legendaries, the the pre-raid profiles have zero; ZERO; legendaries associated.

SimC has 3 sets of profiles we're setting up

a) a Pre-raid set which consists of zero legendaries, items at 840 item level (Mythic dungeons), Artifact with 19 traits unlocked, and use of 3 825 relics (858 item level weapon). Also no Titanforged gear.
    b) a Tier 19 Heroic set which consists of zero legendaries, item level at 865; only items from Heroic Emerald Nightmare or below. Nothing from Nighthold (aka set bonuses). Lastly no Titanforged gear. Finally Artifacts uses 26 traits
    c) a Tier 19 Mythic set - This consists of ONLY items from Mythic Emerald Nightmare. Nothing from Nighthold (including set bonuses). item level is set to 880 and the artifact is set to 34 traits (nothing put into the damage bonus). Here we are allowing only ONE Legendary.

Now some of these rules may get changed but currently these are the rules that the devs are following.
    Do you know if ret has Greater Blessing of Might figured in? Also, can we expect these profiles to be mostly done by Legion launch?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Do you know if ret has Greater Blessing of Might figured in? Also, can we expect these profiles to be mostly done by Legion launch?
    For the first question, yes
    actions.precombat+=/greater_blessing_of_might
    For the second question, we will be updating the APL as the expansion goes on. I know just tonight Frosted was adding the Arcane Mage profile. Once I get Windwalker to a point I feel confortable, I'll start setting up a Brewmaster profile. which just leaves Demo Locks.

For the first question, yes

For the second question, we will be updating the APL as the expansion goes on. I know just tonight Frosted was adding the Arcane Mage profile. Once I get Windwalker to a point I feel confortable, I'll start setting up a Brewmaster profile. which just leaves Demo Locks.
    Concerning GBoM, how much damage is it contributing if you don't mind me asking? Obviously the more dps your targets of it do, the more damage it does. Pretty big difference between ret self buffing with a single GBoM and ret triple buffing outlaw rogues that are having good RNG.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Concerning GBoM, how much damage is it contributing if you don't mind me asking? Obviously the more dps your targets of it do, the more damage it does. Pretty big difference between ret self buffing with a single GBoM and ret triple buffing outlaw rogues that are having good RNG.
    I don't want to post the original file since what I am posting is not official, but I'll post screenshots for anything people want to know.
    Last edited by Hinalover; 2016-08-21 at 05:04 AM.

Please, when looking at stacked sims, disregard the bottom few specs. What's "accurate" is the sepcs where a lot of work has been put in. Obviously hina just said he was posting last night's raid profile, which still has some specs not really worked into. However this can give a better idea of outliers and how things line up for specs which have been equally studied. If you compare this with last week's raid profiles, many specs gained up to 50-60% dps in the sim due to class devs working on APL, bis list and so on