Leveling zones in legion, how do we get there?

I am curious since we can level in any zone in Legion how exactly do we get to the other zones say I want to level in High Mountain from the start after I take the portal to Dalaran (Broken Isles) where do I go then? or do they plan on making us ride to those zones meaning at launch everyone will be clumped in 1 leveling zone and we would have to ride there if we wanted to not level there?

Sorry I don't have beta and kinda wanted to know if there's pre-quests for each zone say we get flown there once etc? Thanks in advance.

10+ Year Old Account
    You get your breadcrumbs from your Order Hall. Basically, on the 30th, we get a quest to witness Dalaran being teleported to the Broken Isles, and from there, we're approached by an NPC to fetch our first Artifact and establish our Order Hall. From there, we take the breadcrumb and get sent to the zone's starting point, then make our way through the zones from there (breadcrumbs at the Order Hall optional).
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

[edit] Person above said it better then me

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    You get your breadcrumbs from your Order Hall. Basically, on the 30th, we get a quest to witness Dalaran being teleported to the Broken Isles, and from there, we're approached by an NPC to fetch our first Artifact and establish our Order Hall. From there, we take the breadcrumb and get sent to the zone's starting point, then make our way through the zones from there (breadcrumbs at the Order Hall optional).
    But do we get to choose which zone we want or does it chuck us in 1

Quote Originally Posted by Huskar000 View Post
    We can choose. Some class campaigns will favor you going somewhere specific though. (the campaigns will make it clear enough)

You get a little map that pops up and you pick on the zone you want to go to.

When you get sent to your order hall you will get a quest in wich you have to choose 1 of the four available zones to start in by selecting it on the exploration map at your mission board.

Just remember to repeat this for the next zones you choose to quest through after you finish that first zone... When I levelled on Beta I chose and completed my first zone (Azsuna) then my second zone (Val'Sharah) but then forgot about the map thing by the time I was ready to start the third levelling zone (High Mountain). I managed to find the quests in High Mountain after a lot of running around but I ran around Storm Heim for literally 2 or 3 hours trying to find where to start the quests before I worked out I needed to go back to the mission board exploration map. You literally can't quest in Storm Heim without doing the pre quest from the mission map thing that sends you to the zone... There are only a handful of side quests without getting the quest that sends you there.

Unless this has been changed in some way since a few months ago when I levelled I think a few people will get caught out by this because it's so easy to forget about the map.
    Last edited by Paulosio; 2016-08-21 at 03:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixnalia View Post
    We can choose. Some class campaigns will favor you going somewhere specific though. (the campaigns will make it clear enough)
    This. The NPC near your map will suggest a zone closely-tied to your order hall's lore, but you've got full freedom in choosing your starting zone.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Dalaran with you ports to BI. The you do you order hall or artifact quest, depending on class, then you do the other. After you do both you are told to pick your first zone. Then yo go back to dalaran and fly to that zone. except stormheim, which starts with a scenario first that starts at org harbor i believe for horde not sure about alliance but i assume sw harbor.
    Last edited by beanman12345; 2016-08-21 at 08:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    This. The NPC near your map will suggest a zone closely-tied to your order hall's lore, but you've got full freedom in choosing your starting zone.
    Not very friendly to party leveling yet again.

Hopefully they fixed most of the stuff like archeology being impossible to do as a couple. Doubt it and already accept that though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoughtful Trolli View Post
    Not very friendly to party leveling yet again.

Hopefully they fixed most of the stuff like archeology being impossible to do as a couple. Doubt it and already accept that though.
    It's not that bad though.
    The Class Hall/Profession quests require no progress in a zone's main quest line to be accessed. They might be a bit further into the zone geographically, but you can always just mount up and go there from the "insertion point" of the zone's main quest.
    They usually take maybe three minutes to get to, depending on the zone and are maybe 15-20 minute quests. You can either take a break while each of you run off to do their class hall stuff and then rejoin after, or go together and help each other.

Profession quests can be a good idea to do together though. The lv 105 enchanting for example takes you to Nighthold and there are a bunch of normal quests there as well starting in that Gilnean town just south. It ended up taking about 80 minutes and giving me half a level of XP.
    It varies wildly though, the 105 tailoring is just chasing down an NPC in Dalaran.

My advice for leveling would be not to stray from the main quest line too much, as the side-quests seem to overlap with professions. I'd have been quite annoyed had I already done the Bradenbrook quests at lv 101 and then had to go back to Nighthold "just" for that enchanting quest (which actually even calls for some of the same named mobs to be killed) since the drop rate of the sigils was quite low.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well you get a quest in Dalaran to head out to the Broken Isles and then whatever spec you chose the NPC will be there for your Artifact Questline.
    After you get your Artifact you go claim your Class Order Hall and go from there.
    Can do pretty much all the zones from the command table thing, and let you go and level in your zone.
    After probably you are done with one zone you can ask the command table NPC nearby to send you in a different zone and so on.
    For the Horde!

As an alliance player on a 95% horde populated realm cluster, i would love to ask beta players a question. Is there much quest overlapping for factions? i.e. Tanaan, where we all quest in exactly same locations, which would result in constantly getting 15v1 ganked, or is it more spread out as per horde/alliance sides of the zone? if there is a difference, which zone would provide calmer questing progress?