Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by remoraid View Post
    "MMO Champion will not understand"
    Wheres a like button?
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    She proved great capability to retreat and shove it to her allies in the broken shore. Great commander indeed.

She lost against Arthas to begin with... so, yeah... great commander you got there. Be careful she doesn't turn on you.
    You sound like a very butthurt alliance player. Saying dumb things won't bring Varian back though I'm afraid.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin-Sane View Post
    You sound like a very butthurt alliance player. Saying dumb things won't bring Varian back though I'm afraid.
    Lok'tar Ogar! that is until you're getting your ass handed to you. then it's "BACK TO DA SHIPS!"

Seeing that both Garrosh and Vol'Jin did not survive long after taking the mantle of Warchief, It is safe to say that it's not healthy being Warchief nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post
    Can someone explain the reasoning behind the choice behind voljins snap choice to make her warcheif anyways?
    Warchieftress you sexist pig :P
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe Sylvannas has proven herself a worthy leader behind the scenes as well as up front. We're viewing a few scenes of a story. Voljin has known Sylvannas a while now.

Because her and Jaina are being set up to battle for the title of Lich Queen driven by feminist social pressures on Blizzard.

Is that speculation grand enough for you? Who cares, games shit

troll goggles: jk

Because women can make a man do anything all because of tits and vagina. I'd like to see anyone refuse an order from that minx.

Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    Lok'tar Ogar! that is until you're getting your ass handed to you. then it's "BACK TO DA SHIPS!"
    Fun bit of trivia: Sylvanas is not actually an orc.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    She proved great capability to retreat and shove it to her allies in the broken shore. Great commander indeed.

She lost against Arthas to begin with... so, yeah... great commander you got there. Be careful she doesn't turn on you.
    It wasn't her decision to retreat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post
    Can someone explain the reasoning behind the choice behind voljins snap choice to make her warcheif anyways?
    Shitty writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    im convinced genn and jaina is dreadlords, see how silly botch things are?
    Cept neither of those make sense. It's very possible Varimathras could be coercing Vol'jin
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin-Sane View Post
    Why would i be? Varian went down like a boss. Sylvanas turned tail.

I'm just saying that claims that she is a great commander are vastly exagerated. Maybe too much for you to handle? Sadness. :P

Really? Who else would you have chosen to fight an invasion from an intergalactic/ alien/ demonic horde?

Quote Originally Posted by amythist View Post
    I'm going to put it out there for the non "lore" reason, because she's the only recognizable leader the horde really has left,

There's no real Orc leader, I mean you can claim Saurfang but barring being an obstacle in Org raids he's never been a huge character, with Vol'jin dead there's no real Troll leader anymore,

Baine, while promising, is fairly new, and hasn't done a lot to distinguish himself unlike Cairne who established his roots way back in WC3

Lor'themar, as others have pointed out, the only real memorable thing he's done is try and leave the horde

and finally you have Gallywix, who is such a non character he doesn't even have a unique model in the game, so I mean really, they didn't really have another choice but give it to her
    Umm. Saurfang got quite a lot of character development during Wrath. More than most.
    Quote Originally Posted by zvvl View Post
    i got all my vaccines because not being dead is pretty cool

Seniority and capability. Her or Saurfang would have been the reasonable choice, fame tilts the scales toward the former.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Vuljin deicded it was best 2 make Sylvanis teh warcheif bcus she iz the shiz @ bieng a leder in tiems of war, comprared 2 teh oder race laeders.

Vol'jin wanted to do a final trolling on Greymane before he died.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Seniority and capability. Her or Saurfang would have been the reasonable choice, fame tilts the scales toward the former.
    Saurfang is missing in action. He goes missing during the one of the warrior class hall quests.
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

Deleted
    The spirits telling Vol'jin to do so is a complete cop out.

She is warchief because Blizzard thinks that will generate the most buzz/interest, fan service is the name of the game with legion.

Fan service.