Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Should adults watch TV?
    Should adults watch movies?
    Should adults read books?

Video games are simply another form of entertainment.
    He hates all entertainment.

If you don't spend your time building a table you are not #lerealman

I find it weird why a grown man needs to judge others for how they pass their spare time in order to feel better about his inability to enjoy life.

Quote Originally Posted by Meridas View Post
    Yeah go ahead and build a table gavin.
    I know something he can build!

"You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    How is it not? You made the thread title "Should adults be playing video games?" and then linked a video stating that it's words coming from some guy who makes podcasts in the body.
    How is that clickbait? Do you even know what that means?

I watched a video that intrigued me so I posed a question relating to the video, nothing clickbait about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Why don't you read the OP before accusing me of not knowing something?
    I fully assumed you knew the rating of the video. Only makes it worse you need to start a thread for even more opinions on the matter as if the video's ratings aren't enough and this argument actually has some merit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most high profile games are made for adults so...

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Meridas View Post
    He hates all entertainment.

If you don't spend your time building a table you are not #lerealman
    If all his viewers took his advice he'd be left without any viewers. I mean, he's literally talking himself out of his own job.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    I fully assumed you knew the rating of the video. Only makes it worse you need to start a thread for even more opinions on the matter as if the video's ratings aren't enough.
    Some of the comments concede he has a point that adults care too much about video games or play them too much which is why I posed the question of whether or not he has a point but is being too extreme about it.

Deleted

I watched a video that intrigued me so I posed a question relating to the video, nothing clickbait about that.
    I mean. What response where you anticipating on a gaming forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    I mean. What response where you anticipating on a gaming forum?
    I've found a few people here over the years who are critical of gaming, shockingly enough.

10+ Year Old Account

How is this not clickbait? It would be different if you asked what people's opinions were.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

You know the dude is a stand up comedian right? He argues with youtube trolls, feminists, and other retards so that he can win debates and get views on controversial topics.

If you're an adult, you can do whatever you want. If you're upset that comedians/trolls don't like your hobby, then you're too fucking retarded to be classified as an adult and should wear a badge displaying your proper "man-child" title.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Deleted
    I've found a few people here over the years who are critical of gaming, shockingly enough.
    If you actually found people who where critical of gaming, this thread would not end well

he's kind of an idiot about everything else, so...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    You know the dude is a stand up comedian right? He argues with youtube trolls, feminists, and other retards so that he can win debates and get views on controversial topics.

If you're an adult, you can do whatever you want. If you're upset that comedians/trolls don't like your hobby, then you're too fucking retarded to be classified as an adult and should wear a badge displaying your proper "man-child" title.
    Comedians get away with way to much as it is because "well lol it's just a jk".

If they can bring up and shit on a subject what's wrong in returning the favour. Maybe everyone is a comedian?

10+ Year Old Account
    He's a moron.

I think it's settled. Worst thread of 2016.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Comedians get away with way to much as it is because "well lol it's just a jk".

If they can bring up and shit on a subject what's wrong in returning the favour. Maybe everyone is a comedian?
    Only children take trolls, comedians, idiots seriously. That's on you if you feel like taking their opinions seriously.

To anyone who doesn't live under a rock, those types of people's opinions are automatically null.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

The very idea of taking a self proclaimed "godfather of hipsterdom" ideas as being worthy of any sort of attention, tells me everything I need to know about your intelligence and ability to form rationale and coherent thoughts

It's bad that I sit for 3 hours playing a game I like. It's good if you sit in front of a tv or sporting event for 3 hours.