Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    "Video games are for little kids. Why are adults playing video games?"
    Nope. Video games are no longer for little kids. Video games are now a valid form of entertainment that everyone can enjoy. We're living in a world where there are people who live carefree low-obligation lives who can indulge in them more than everyone else. Could these individuals be more productive? Yes. Do they have to? No. Is it sad from certain point of view? I'd imagine so. But that's their lives, not yours. So mind your own buisness. It's ironic to see a grown man bitching on the internet about other men not being productive enough all while being unaware that he does the most unproductive thing: bitching on the internet itself.

"My brother-in-law got my kids a Batman game [...] Look at my wolverine shit, he has claws.
    Times change, media change, people change, perceptions change. Nothing you grew up with will stay the same.

"You read comic books? That is for people who are special"
    From bashing adults playing video games to adults reading comic books. At this point it's clear this is just a nerd bashing video than anything else.

"In the old days [...]"
    We do not live in the old days anymore.

<Rant about Xbox live FPS/GTA online>
    Yeah we find it cringy as well. If only we had other kinds of sophisticated games... oh wait.

Hey adult males [...]
    Most of us know this and we still have spare time to play video games.

On topic though.
    Should adults be playing video games? If they have the time to spare then sure, why not?

The real question is, should adult's be building tables? Have you seen the average man's handyman skills today? They'll lose a finger and end up with a crooked table. Now me though, I'm awesome cuz I can play video games and have the handyman skills to build a decent table without hurting myself. Get on my level Mr. Mcinnes :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Only children take trolls, comedians, idiots seriously. That's on you if you feel like taking their opinions seriously.

To anyone who doesn't live under a rock, those types of people's opinions are automatically null.
    Apparently it's the new trend to live under a rock then. Stand up comedians are very good sources of political propaganda today. You thinking it's dumb doesn't make it less real

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vynny View Post
    The real question is, should adult's be building tables? Have you seen the average man's handyman skills today? They'll lose a finger and end up with a crooked table. Now me though, I'm awesome cuz I can play video games and have the handyman skills to build a decent table without hurting myself. Get on my level Mr. Mcinnes :P
    I definitely should not build a table. So I play video games

I treat the games i play as visual books, or movies. Big reason why i dont play shooters, half of them dont put time and effort into a campaign. Which is why i like the mass effect series. All the games i play have good stories and characters to fall in love with. And since i stopped reading fantasy novels i now play them.

Deleted
    I'm 27 years old and I play video games daily, I live a happy life and I wouldn't change anything big in my life tbh. This whowever he is, is prolly just jelly 'cause his life sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Apparently it's the new trend to live under a rock then. Stand up comedians are very good sources of political propaganda today. You thinking it's dumb doesn't make it less real

I definitely should not build a table. So I play video games
    I'm not saying it's not real. I'm asking why would you ever care?

If you saw a guy sitting in a dumpster eating literal shit, would you argue with him about how it's wrong to eat shit? Every normal person knows that it's wrong. Just let them tard themselves out instead of giving them the attention that they crave.

Seriously these attention seeking troll youtubers would be nothing without people like you to give them the reactions they are going for. You're his paycheck. Think about that.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

10+ Year Old Account
    “Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development.

When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.”

-C.S.Lewis

I believe I will on that note resume slaying internet dragons and reliving my boyhood fantasies, thank you very much.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzudzadzo View Post
    "Video games are for little kids. Why are adults playing video games?"
    Nope. Video games are no longer for little kids.
    Honestly videogames were never just for kids to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Meridas View Post
    Honestly videogames were never just for kids to begin with.
    He's thinking of trix.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe if he wasn't such a moron it would take him less time to build a fuckin table and fix a fridge that he could play a game afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post
    The real question is: Should CHILDREN play video games? What with all the violence and nudity in them.
    More like should children be playing because their day should be filled with school and learning, not with wasted worthless leisure time, where as adults have should actually have leisure time.

For all my homies in the pen, many peers deadniggas still ballin'
    Then they blame video games when kids shoot up schools, rockets be flyin'
    Hopped on the pulpit and told them how i was truly blessed
    Im white, adult, play video games, what the fuck do you expect

That video games caused the "ruthlessness"?
    Bitch that's just my DPS
    Online games are right for me
    But to them it's just a story.

So keep watchin' them tutorial videos!
    Dreaming that one day you can be like the pros!
    Right now your numbers leave no one in awe
    Can't say I relate, cuz in Discord my word is Sharia law.
    Last edited by JaceDK; 2016-08-21 at 06:05 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post
    The real question is: Should CHILDREN play video games? What with all the violence and nudity in them.
    Oh no...violence and nudity.

Well, maybe the nudity aspect can be restrained a bit. But who cares about violence?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JacquesPierre View Post
    More like should children be playing because their day should be filled with school and learning, not with wasted worthless leisure time, where as adults have should actually have leisure time.
    But school doesn't go from the moment you wake to the moment you sleep. If it did the suicide rate would be up.

Kids have free time too.

I wish I had the balls to say these kind of things, sounds like easy money making for spouting nonsense.

7+ Year Old Account
    That guy always make me smile. The things he says are mostly wrong and the seriousness he presents it is amazing.

The moment you turn 18 many things should become illegal for you to own slash do. Comic books, gone. Video game, poof. Fiction, outta here. Cartoons, for babies. Toys, give them away you don't need them anymore. All that childish stuff, get rid of it. You are an adult now start acting like one. Become a functional alcoholic, that is your new hobby. That is all you have besides your job and shitty family.

He's also the asshole who says Trans people have a mental disease and gay people choose to be gay:

In short, he's a fucking retard who should be immediately disregarded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    “Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development.

When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.”

-C.S.Lewis

I believe I will on that note resume slaying internet dragons and reliving my boyhood fantasies, thank you very much.

I already quoted that on the first page. Near the top too

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't we have an option to report thread?

No offense OP, but this is silly, you ask, in a gaming forum, the opinion of the people that go there and even got an account to post, what they think of a guy with not much information says that "Adults shouldn't play videogames", that's basically "Hey let me create drama"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Don't we have an option to report thread?

No offense OP, but this is silly, you ask, in a gaming forum, the opinion of the people that go there and even got an account to post, what they think of a guy with not much information says that "Adults shouldn't play videogames", that's basically "Hey let me create drama"
    Welcome to MMO champion, the only forum I've ever seen with moderators that was worse than completely unmoderated forums.