Page 1 of 2
LastLast

AV : whats wrong...

Who was the drunk dev that decided to push the mobs for the expansion in the prepatch? ...

Deleted
    Probably the same guy that did it in pretty much every expansion before

Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    Who was the drunk dev that decided to push the mobs for the expansion in the prepatch? ...
    welcome to the 100-109 bracket?

I like it, perhaps a bit too overtuned but AV seems more fun if those NPC actually matter.

Because Tanks should be "viable" in PvP in Legion, i would like to see it at level 110.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Probably the same guy that did it in pretty much every expansion before
    didnt happen for tbc materino

Quit being deliberately obtuse; that was ten years ago and it's happened in literally every expansion since then, so this isn't a new thing by any stretch.
    Last edited by DarkTZeratul; 2016-08-21 at 01:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    I like it, perhaps a bit too overtuned but AV seems more fun if those NPC actually matter.

Because Tanks should be "viable" in PvP in Legion, i would like to see it at level 110.
    Can you even tank any of the important NPCs ?

- - - Updated - - -

What is more important, TBC launch or the 4 expansions that followed it ?

Deleted
    So it didn't happen in 1 out of 5/6? IMO that qualifies as "pretty much every", materino.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually enjoy AV now, it's not just a zerg fest to the opposite faction leader anymore

They really should keep the mobs how they are currently difficulty wise. It would be back to the kind of AV everyone reminisces about.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    Can you even tank any of the important NPCs ?
    As far as i know, yeah you can.

I'm up for nerfing them if it's unbearable but those NPC's should not be just punching bags that just can interrupt your tap.

Eh, it's nice that it's forcing people to do objectives rather than just zerg to boss and the fastest to the end wins. But Hardcore Turtle Battle of Reinforcement Attrition because the bosses are unkillable isn't a lot of fun either. It means mostly you do the center towers and minibosses, then fight at the choke near IWB until you run out of reinforcements while rogues and demon hunters play catch me if you can with the mines.

whats the point of spending hours for just 1 mark?

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    whats the point of spending hours for just 1 mark?
    Maybe just for the fun of it ?

Deleted
    Did AV few days ago, it was enjoyable. No more rush to enemy leader.

People were capping towers, capping mines and fighting other faction. Horde capped 2 towers and even summoned Ivus (or whatever his name is). Alliance capped one tower. Both factions had equal chance to win, but alliance won because alliance didn't cap SH graveyard and farmed horde at that graveyard until they gave up and ran as corpses to another gy after losing many resources to those deaths.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love it, it actually demands you to do..... *gasp* Team work!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    As far as i know, yeah you can.

I'm up for nerfing them if it's unbearable but those NPC's should not be just punching bags that just can interrupt your tap.
    Pretty sure the NPCS are untankable. At least, zero tower Van one shots my tank dh pretty easily. Maybe if I was rocking all mythic tank gear I'd be able to, but I kind of doubt it.

Every AV I've seen ends when reinforcements run out.

I don't really mind the NPCS being so dangerous, but I do facepalm when I watch one person after another pull Gy guards and immediately die because they aren't expecting to get one shot.
    Last edited by Daerio; 2016-08-21 at 12:42 PM.

As a priest with mind control: where have these high level mobs been all my life?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    I actually enjoy AV now, it's not just a zerg fest to the opposite faction leader anymore
    Instead people are zerging each other in the middle without end in every second game. Makes me /leave BG

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    Maybe just for the fun of it ?
    Mindless mass pvp is not fun at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    Every AV I've seen ends when reinforcements run out.
    Seen Drek'thar die, but probably with 30+ people he dies pretty fast w/o towers.

Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    I don't really mind the NPCS being so dangerous, but I do facepalm when I watch one person after another pull Gy guards and immediately die because they aren't expecting to get one shot.
    On the one hand, yes i agree, they are too strong.

But as a Horde player who actually likes to defend, i enjoy having some sort of safe haven from the Alliance players that usually outnumber the Horde defense.

It's just funny if people follow you towards Iceblood GY and then get wrecked by Guards.

Nerfing that they won't kill people in 2 seconds is fine, but they should be a threat to lone people in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Instead people are zerging each other in the middle without end in every second game. Makes me /leave BG
    It's not really perfect but to my mind better than the 5min Rush BG's with no actual PvP happening.

Alterac would benefit from making Rush Strats next to impossible, but they need to increase the rewards for it.

I think a lot of people would be up for ~45min AV games, but the rewards need to be in line with the time invested.