Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Do you even lift bro?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

I believe korvas will have a kid with illidan at the end of legion exactly like thrall did at cataclysm , imo give illidan a girlfriend , he is after tyrande for 10k years thats enough , how can he fap with the same woman for 10k years is beyond me , korvas will help him forget about tyrande

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    A friend told me that illidan has an apprentice demon hunter girlfriend at legion , is that true? generally can you spoil me what happens? i havent played yet and im curious about the story.
    Did he FIND a girlfriend? English is either not your first language or you are 8 my friend.

go Kor'vas Bloodthorn!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    Yes, her name is George Foreman and she's a grill.
    Underrated post.

Deleted
    He'll end up with Kor'vas Bloodthorn hopefully.

Kor'vas Bloodthorn is his bae..... I hope so.

Maybe he will finally wins tyrande's love because hes become so damn jacked over the years and they start making little fel infused night elf babies and live happily ever after.

Deleted
    I guess Illidan is still too obsessed about Tyrande to think about other women. Deep down he fantasizes about Malfurion kicking the bucket and Tyrande coming to seek comfort from his arms.

It's true, Illidan did find a girlfriend.

Blizzard even took it a step further and gave her a brand new demon model. Ain't she a sexy thang?

TBH, it'd be quite interesting to see Illidan and Maiev together. There's a thin line between love and hate, you know.

10+ Year Old Account
    she probably friedzoned him if not shes gonna

No, he actually found a boyfriend - Kael'thas 3.0.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    Yes, her name is George Foreman and she's a grill.
    She's a super hot grill too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zakaryy View Post
    It's true, Illidan did find a girlfriend.

Blizzard even took it a step further and gave her a brand new demon model. Ain't she a sexy thang?

I bet she has an awesome Tumblr and a great personality.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Nope. There's a female demon hunter in the Harbinger video but they aren't in any relationship whatsoever. Everyone just assumes that any interaction between a male and a female character means they want to bang each other. Example: Thrall/Jaina or Jaina/Varian then people start shipping. This also applies when teenager male characters interact like Anduin/Wrathion interact because there seems to be a group of people interested in underage males.

People are just seeing things where there are none. Kor'vas Bloodthorn is simply a Illidari in Illidan's army who wants to see the Legion fall.
    Shippers are usually underage teens. A notable group is the Twilight fans. WoW is rated T so it's highly accessible to them.
    Last edited by Polybius; 2016-08-21 at 07:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    He fel for her.
    Oh you dog...

yea in beta there is it's marriage quest in suraman with maiev; in fact Gul'dan took illidan body cuz Cordana asked for it you go and recover it and found he has been revived and is continuously harassed by her, you help maiev save him and then they get married, Anduin is celebrating the wedding and there are some lore figure attending, Malfurion and Tyrande, Thrall and Aggra, Dreadlord Jaina etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

10 000 years in the friendzone. It was about time for the beta Illidan to move on.

I swear the average level of English is reducing, not improving.

did illidankerinos founded a grillfiend at legendxdd??

korvas is a good character with a strong mentality