Thread: 20 Outfit limit

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

20 Outfit limit

Does anyone know of an addon that will get around the 20 transmog outfit limit.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    I'm not the only one it seems! I hope someone made an addon :3

I know right on my dk i have every tier set, pvp set, and then the special wod transmog sets. thats way more than 20. I could only imagine when i start messing with my priest again. He has every set since vanilla pvp and raid.

Can addons even interact with the transmog vendor interface? Like, can they select pieces from your collection for you? Otherwise they wouldn't be able to help other than perhaps using the favourite tag to show only the pieces from the sets you saved.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you are VERY careful with adding items as they appear in your collection and not the general appearance (i.e tank set of old content tier versus DPS set of old content tier) you can use MogIt's profile creator to get around it. It bugs out if you have more than 19 of the Blizzard default sets already saved, and is much more time consuming than the regular UI way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Deleted
    Wow I had no idea there was only 20. I'm very very disappointed in this. They need hotfixed asap.

downloaded mogit with mogittransmog, but didnt think it was working. It will not show wishlist saves if you are at the 20 outfit max. I deleted one outfit and now i see the wishlists so it is a work around. Only problem is Mogit is much harder to put the sets together.

Deleted
    The primary problem of transmog is that after 5 years of collecting sets. we were running out of space.
    The new system did nothing to help that
    the new system is great in alot of ways. But I would rather have had a new voidbank tab so i could continue to gather gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrglanex View Post
    The primary problem of transmog is that after 5 years of collecting sets. we were running out of space.
    the new system is great in alot of ways. But I would rather have had a new voidbank tab so i could continue to gather gear.
    Why do you want to keep gathering gear? The items will be kept in the transmog system if you get rid of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why, but MogIt seems broken right now. It's not interacting with the wardrobe thing properly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

10+ Year Old Account
    I always wonder, how people encounter these astronomically high limits...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

downloaded mogit with mogittransmog, but didnt think it was working. It will not show wishlist saves if you are at the 20 outfit max. I deleted one outfit and now i see the wishlists so it is a work around. Only problem is Mogit is much harder to put the sets together.
    I use mogit with the default collections ui, i think it's alt-right click to equip it for the mogit wardrobe. The mogit collection list is horrible, but the wardrobe is great.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrglanex View Post
    Why you need those sets? As far as I know the set bonusses are disabled and for apperance you dont need them anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntardicus View Post
    Why do you want to keep gathering gear? The items will be kept in the transmog system if you get rid of them.
    Yes please explain!

Personally I'm 100% sure that items are DEFINITELY falling between the cracks and being lost, so in my paranoia I won't delete or sell very much, leaving me will still strangulated bag space.

So I'm looking for credibility that other people feel the same way. Maybe it's because I don't log onto every character, go through every character's bank and equip every item one-by-one, but I've seen WAY TOO MANY item appearances I know I've had that I'm not allowed to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Why you need those sets? As far as I know the set bonusses are disabled and for apperance you dont need them anymore.
    The set bonuses matter very extremely much because they work in Timewalking.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoughtful Trolli View Post
    They dont unless its WoD/Legion set atm. So why this matter?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoughtful Trolli View Post
    Yes please explain!

Personally I'm 100% sure that items are DEFINITELY falling between the cracks and being lost, so in my paranoia I won't delete or sell very much, leaving me will still strangulated bag space.

So I'm looking for credibility that other people feel the same way. Maybe it's because I don't log onto every character, go through every character's bank and equip every item one-by-one, but I've seen WAY TOO MANY item appearances I know I've had that I'm not allowed to use.

This^^^ I cant throw anything away bc i know i have more than 5 pages of transmog models...plus the patch that added the new transmog system actually changed pieces that i had in my bank/void storage. Like if i had a certain piece from an old raid, it changed the piece to another piece of gear with the same look but different name. Why would it do that? Also there are certain heroic pieces that required u to first own the normal piece before u could upgrade to the heroic piece. So why do i have the heroic model in my transmog list but not the normal model? I had to have obtained the normal look before getting the heroic version...

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope one day they'll add full tier sets as outfits by default if you already have unlocked all of the set's appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    They dont unless its WoD/Legion set atm. So why this matter?
    I guess I can't argue with you and have to believe you, but I'm only conceding because even though I'm 100% sure the legendary items, like the MoP Cloak and Shadowmourne, work in Timewalking, I guess I'll have to ignore the *rumors* that set bonuses were also working even though that's a logical conclusion drawn from a proven fact.

A list of what works and what doesn't would be helpful but I'm not doing the research.

I definitely hope they raise the 20 outfit limit, but knowing Blizzard, good luck with that.

The bonusses were working but some people were using old sets at prepulls in current raids to get the set bonus then change gear. So blizz decided to disable ALL old set bonusses not only in Timewalking but just in whole game. Just check ingame, look at any your old set item and you will see red message in tooltip bonus disabled.