Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    It always amuses me that flags usually portray the eagle as if it was run into and flattened by a truck.
    Why amusing ? it was always so. how else to display an eagle ? the natural "bald eagle" design of USA doesnt count, it's silly heraldry.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post

...If you think that's kind of a weak eagle, I agree, it should wield hammer and sickle in the left, and sceptre and globus cruciger in the right.
    our imperial/royal eagle was always "empty handed".
    Last edited by ranzino; 2016-08-21 at 08:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    boldet part much ? of course we care more about guys next door than americans/asians far away.
    You can controll the guy next door but try that with the 2 most powerfull military countrys.

Deleted
    It always amuses me that flags usually portray the eagle as if it was run into and flattened by a truck.
    If you want to see a ludicrous portrait of an eagle look at the Bundestag:

AKA Suppenhuhn

That shit is a desecration of a National Flag and should be punished, by fine at least.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chitika View Post
    http://rollingplanet.net/wp-content/...dler_gross.jpg
    AKA Suppenhuhn

Fette Henne
    https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fette_Henne

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    This is great.

Because it'll trigger all the braindead racists on the internet.
    TIL respect for one's country flag is racism

dem liberals

Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    regressive liberal logic:

you don't parrot my agenda = you are ...... (randomly pick one buzzword: racist/sexist/nazi/fear monger/full of hate/bigot/any word ending with 'phobe)
    I dont think you rly understand whats liberal means also nice black and white thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post

dem liberals
    Leftists hate the national flag of germany, they think we are not allowed to show national pride because of the austrian mustache guy 70years ago. They even get triggered by soccer fans singing the national anthem a second time. Everything is racism in their eyes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post

dem liberals
    And how many people complaining about this are German? The only ones upset about this so far seem to be foreigners.

I'm going to have to go with the "don't care" option because people's lives are already being hindered by ONE image that nobody is allowed to depict, and I'd hate to be someone like that.

Meanwhile the other one he linked is flexing
    Best Zindai EU
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    I am not one person.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Leftists hate the national flag of germany, they think we are not allowed to show national pride because of the austrian mustache guy 70years ago. They even get triggered by soccer fans singing the national anthem a second time. Everything is racism in their eyes.
    Not all of the left side on the spectrum hate it, only the radical youth and some hardcore elements do. It is very typical of partisan youth of any spectrum to cook up some crazy stuff though.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

I'd wager most people don't even know what any of those flags are.

This is great.

Because it'll trigger all the braindead racists on the internet.
    why is it braindead to notice right-wing foreigners wanting to take over the country?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chitika View Post

AKA Suppenhuhn

You clearly haven't seen ludicrous german eagles. German comemorative coins depict various impressions of eagle, some are really weird. Here are few samples:

If you are not too lazy to click the link below, then you may see much more.

http://worldcoingallery.com/countrie...ny_all10eu.php

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Basically this, if someone publicly burned the German flag anyone who criticized them would openly be called racists, nationalist and so on.

I remember the case were the Green Youth party (mostly SJWs) stole small German flags at Cars and left a note saying that these would promote nationalism......during a football championship.
    Last edited by Reapocalypse; 2016-08-21 at 09:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    regressive liberal logic:

you don't parrot my agenda = you are ...... (randomly pick one buzzword: racist/sexist/nazi/fear monger/full of hate/bigot/any word ending with 'phobe)
    Forum-Conservative logic: Ignorantly misunderstanding liberal ideas with pride.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    If you got the dual citizenship why not combine both flags when you feel at both places home.
    This is so wrong.
    Wear both. Don't change it to something it's not.

15+ Year Old Account
    Calling everything leftists or liberals. I'm neither leftist nor liberal, but I consider this 'outrage' to be pretty fucking hilarious.

You don't think the OP's reaction is ridiculous?

There is something seriously wrong with the people who get upset over this.
    It hurts their feelings, they can´t cope with this much 'disrespect'. So they have to start a thread over this to rally support from other triggered ones.

/s
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Germanistan?
    Turkmany?.../10char