Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Exactly my point. You guys have messed them up. Executions and all the nice stuff. When they fight back they are bad just like the Israelis say for the Palestinians.
    I condemn any terrorist action, both from them and you because you terrorize them after all for many decades now.

Quote Originally Posted by madokbro View Post
    There is no denying what Kurds of Turkey have suffered in the past. The process of forceful assimilation that includes a few of the most well-known massacres in the entire history of war crimes was orchestrated here, giving birth to militant opposition.

The Kurdish movement today however, is not the successor to that. PKK family is much more of a criminal network and a drug cartel with a military arm, that no longer defends the Marxist position it used to be known for(it was born and raised among the revolutinary movements of 60-80, these were partly used as justification for the 1980 Kemalist coup), the fairly recent policy shift into what can be considered as a form super-nationalism(which at some point, genuinely included propaganda that claims Kurds descended from Scandinavian migrants), has put its legitimacy as a militant human rights group to rest.

Today, the method of warfare they choose to implement here is stopping buses mid-route, killing governmental employees(famously including teachers who volunteered to work in the south-east), burning down civilian transports and suicide-bombing the population of Ankara.

Not a single soldier died that day, nor a policeman, but friends and family that had marched alongside the Kurdish movement on every May the first. They killed the students, the young, the taxi drivers waiting on the side. It was not warfare of any legitimate shape or form, it was murder that managed to achieve nothing for their cause. It was terrorism at it's worst; and hearing attempts at justification saddens me greatly as someone who experienced their actions firsthand.
    One must be quite low on IQ to believe PKK was a "revolutionary" at any point in its existence. And what the hell is "militant human rights" group?

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Me and the wife talked about this last night.

Cool, let women and children over by the boat load. Military aged males can stay and fight to create a better, peaceful nation.
    That's like...50 shades of fucked up,

Think about that. You might be okay with that if it means your wife and kid are safe.

But what about people like me? I got places to go/see, crack to smoke.

I don't wanna fight.

It emerged Saturday that Omran Daqneesh’s older brother Ali had succumbed to injuries suffered in the same airstrike that propelled his sibling onto television screens across the planet.

Ali, 10, was out on the street when a Russian or Syrian regime bomb fell on his family’s building in Aleppo’s Qaterji neighbourhood on Wednesday.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...red-in-aleppo/

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    One must be quite low on IQ to believe PKK was a "revolutionary" at any point in its existence. And what the hell is "militant human rights" group?
    That's no way to conduct an arguement now, is it my friend? Our positions on the PKK do not differ all that much; to be honest, I did not expect to be disputed by such childish demeanor.
    Last edited by madokbro; 2016-08-21 at 09:36 AM.

Whenever I see someone using words "gone/goes viral" I immediately think that they're just making fake propaganda.

I am wondering how exactly are we sure it was a Syrian / Russian bombing?

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Me and the wife talked about this last night.

Cool, let women and children over by the boat load. Military aged males can stay and fight to create a better, peaceful nation.
    Because male victims of all the horrors that a civil war on the scale of what's happening in syria entails don't deserve shelter and protection from a conflict they want no part in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    In fact, I quite like it and I would consider it an abuse to inflict my child with a foreskin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You don't appear to understand how it works...they don't stick it on when the baby is born.

Guys in Aleppo there was a week long (maybe even more) seize fire not to while ago. There were also humanitarian coridors where civilians could flee. Why are the parents keeping the children in there?

Quote Originally Posted by madokbro View Post
    That's no way to conduct an arguement now, is it my friend? Our positions on the PKK do not differ all that much; to be honest, I did not expect to be disputed by such childish demeanor.
    There is nothing to do discuss if someone thinks a good old militant separatist movement, such PKK, is "revolutionary". It was nationalist from the get go, that's the only way for a separatist movement to survive. Their primary resource is an ethnic nationalism with heavy racist elements involved. "militant human rights group", now that's PKK rhetoric.

If you don't want to hear comments about IQ on a reply to your post, please refrain the utter nonsensical terms like "militant human rights group", and rest of the bullshit that seems to be coming from mostly social sciences graduates in Turkey.

Are you a social science/humanities graduate? Now I truly wonder.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm not quite sure why "Sunni" is in the description of the child, as if it matters whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    That's like...50 shades of fucked up,

Think about that. You might be okay with that if it means your wife and kid are safe.

But what about people like me? I got places to go/see, crack to smoke.

I don't wanna fight.
    You wouldn't stay and fight for your country?

Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    I'm not quite sure why "Sunni" is in the description of the child, as if it matters whatsoever.
    It seems to be a sort of reduction, from human to Sunni.

It seems to be a sort of reduction, from human to Sunni.
    Weren't kurds conquered by the Ottoman empire as well? AKA weren't kurds in Turkey before the actual turks?

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    Weren't kurds conquered by the Ottoman empire as well? AKA weren't kurds in Turkey before the actual turks?
    They were never considered "Turk" up until recently. The state (the Republic) tried to assimilate them after the Empire let them be Kurd for hundreds of years, similar to the Greeks allowed to be Greeks, and hence the existence of your culture today. The assimilation policies blew right back, as expected. As a historical note, we didn't conquer Kurds. We conquered Greeks. Kurds never ruled the land they call their own. Before Greeks, it was probably Greeks, before that Latins, before that again Persians etc. When Turks started to migrate to Anatolia, it was Greek land.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2016-08-21 at 11:08 AM.

They were never considered "Turk" up until recently. The state (the Republic) tried to assimilate them after the Empire let them be Kurd for hundreds of years, similar to the Greeks allowed to be Greeks, and hence the existence of your culture today. The assimilation policies blew right back, as expected. As a historical note, we didn't conquer Kurds. We conquered Greeks. Kurds never ruled the land they call their own. Before Greeks, it was probably Greeks, before that Latins, before that again Persians etc. When Turks started to migrate to Anatolia, it was Greek land.
    So let me make this simple for everyone to understand:

Kurds are terrorists because they fight back a nation that conquered them and forced them to be something they don't want and also they occupy the lands they have been leaving.

Cool story man. Turkey makes Israel looks like an angel. I cant decide which is the shittier nation on the world but Turkey is definitely in top 3.
    Multiple genocides, several occupations, tried to "assimilate" others like fucking borgs.

You are never getting in the EU dude. Never. Saudis have more chance than you but both you are in the negative %.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    You wouldn't stay and fight for your country?
    I wouldn't its pointless country's rise and fall.
    People are the ones that matter not the land mass and some imaginary borders.

I am wondering how exactly are we sure it was a Syrian / Russian bombing?
    Hey, it was posted in the Internets!

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    I wouldn't its pointless country's rise and fall.
    People are the ones that matter not the land mass and some imaginary borders.
    Countries rise and fall based on the people fighting and dying for them.

They aren't fighting for imaginary borders, they fight for the land, the people, the culture, the buildings they used to have, etc...

So let me make this simple for everyone to understand:
    Assuming you read the posts, it's obvious that you couldn't understand it. I am not sure how are you going to explain it to other people in a "simple" manner. To be honest, enough with your stupidity. I made a mistake by responding you in the last weeks, you are back to my "persons to avoid" list.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2016-08-21 at 11:54 AM.