Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    - pvp
    - extreme grinds (that includes camp-a-mob "game")

I think that's mostly it, I do other stuff in lesser or bigger extent, be it raiding, levelling alts, selling on AH, achievements, world events, professions, collecting, just not everything to the same extent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't do RBGs/Arena, or even pvp much at all.
    I've also not been into CM's until at the end of the xpac
    Never been into RP. When I started playing during late WotLK I had some RP friends, and joined in their events, but that's all.
    And I don't mind pet battling but I always wait until guides for trainers are already out, never make up the team compositions myself.
    And I won't be participating in Mythic prog next xpac, that's content I don't do too I guess.
    Oh also crafting professions, the whole WoD I barely used any of my professions because I couldnt stand them. Unsure of the case in Legion, I'll see when it's live.
    Last edited by Franzy; 2016-08-21 at 11:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I don't PvP, raid or do mythic/challenge mode dungeons.

Although I do use LFR for my legendary questline and I killed Archimonde on normal and heroic for the statue and moose. But I haven't raided properly since SoO. I've always hated dungeons and only do them if I really have to. Never done any serious PvP, I hate it.

Pet Battles. Whoever does this, its not my generation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arena and Raiding

Deleted
    So.. There is so much to do. I do a lot of different stuff, while some of it only happens once in a while.

But, if I have to mention something I absolutely never do it would be : Fishing, pet battle, normal heroic and mythic raiding.
    I used to be hardcore progression raider years ago, but now I just mainly play pvp. And I'm looking so much forward to prestige and honor talents

Can't say I wouldn't participate in these things at all. I just usually don't for various reasons.

Pet Battles: Just not really that interesting to me with no rewards I care much for.

PvP: Didn't wanna gear up for it but with Legion's new Honor System I might try it here and there but not to any major extent.

Challenge Mode/Mythic+: Haven't ever really been a big fan of timed events, but again, with the way Mythic+ grows more difficult with time, rather than a set difficulty, and how it's merely based on beating one timer, rather than a medal system, I might try it more so than I have in the past.

Mythic Raiding: Usually seems too hardcore for me to bother with. Sure it can be fun with more challenges but when it gets to the point of absolute min/maxing then the fun decreases for me.

And I guess those are the things I can think of right now, so I'll leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    - extreme grinds (that includes camp-a-mob "game")
    Oh yeah, this, to an extent. I might wait a couple of hours for a mount or the like. But when it turns into something like Voidtalon/Sunhide/Time-Lost/etc, then I can't be bothered, that is too much waiting/sheer luck/competition for me to deal with.

I might do extreme grinds for certain reputations, if the rewards are amazing, like Laughing Skull helmets, but Insane in the Membrane would be far too much.
    Last edited by Wishblade; 2016-08-21 at 12:13 PM.

I feel like I don't get my money's worth if I don't participate in everything, so there's nothing in WoW I haven't done over the years. With that said, arena is something I haven't taken part in for quite a while due to lack of friends to do it with.

I stay away from Raids, pet battles. I like Arena 2s and 3s, world pvp, duels.

PvP, more specifically Arena/Rated Battlegrounds. I did some Ashran in late WoD with a friend which was okay fun, but in general I avoid that part of the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Obsolete stuff that doesn't help my character in any way. Like achievements, old content (unless there is a transmog I really want) Challenge Modes. That kind of stuff.

Deleted
    I don't do pet battles, fishing and archeology.

Arena PvP and Mythic raiding.

PvP. Not really a big fan of it in WoW. Much prefer doing it in Guild Wars 2 though.

Deleted
    Everything PvP. No matter if open, BG, Arena or just PetBattles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Besides Arenas, rated bgs and mythic raiding I do everything, but not to ambitious. Depends on my mood and time and what rewards I expect/want to get from it.
    Example: I collect mounts, but it's been about 2 months, that I went in the old raids because I had other things in mind and rl that took a lot time, so I just skip it.

I don't participate in:
    Arenas
    Skirmishes
    BGs
    RBGs
    Duels
    Pet collecting
    Pet battling
    Mount collecting
    Toy collecting
    Cheev hunting
    Playing the AH
    Playing alts
    Reputations (except when forced to)
    Heroic/Mythic Dungeons (except early expansion gearing, and when forced to by stuff like VPs)
    CMs (I do them once for golds, but don't go for times)
    LFR (except when forced to by stuff like VPs, tier pieces)
    World events
    Fishing
    Archaeology
    Cooking
    Rare hunting
    Transmog hunting
    Roleplay
    Timewalking
    Soloing (or otherwise running) old raids

Stuff I regularly participate in:
    Organised raiding
    Primary professions

I've never really participated in real raiding. I only ever pugged some in WOTLK, the end of MoP, and the start of WoD. So I guess that.

I haven't participated in arena, not really, anyways, since WOTLK because my friend barely ever plays and I don't want to play that with someone I'm not friends with. TBH, I sort of sat out PVP entirely in WoD until I got bored and finally did Ashran a few months ago.

Never done a mythic dungeon or a challenge dungeon. Too scared to try with strangers, tbh.

I basically do everything else, though!

Deleted
    PvP, pet battles, RP.

7+ Year Old Account
    mythic raiding/pet battles.
    mythic aint something for me, and if i wanted to play pokemon i'd go buy pokemon.

Formerly known as Arafal