Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashix View Post
    Some people have no idea to even speak to a woman/man.
    Surely the laws of average would intervine

Doesn't work. 31 here and still going.

Deleted
    Worked for the Catholic Priests didn't it?

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Riiiight. No such thing as a horny virgin. Get real.
    Well not as much as non ones, unless i'm like the exception, most of my friends will walk through lava to sniff a girls underwear while I couldnt give a single fuck

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitters View Post
    Well not as much as non ones, unless i'm like the exception, most of my friends will walk through lava to sniff a girls underwear while I couldnt give a single fuck
    In my experience it's usually the virgins constantly horny, most people satisfy their needs and cool off

Deleted
    I see the word unfuckable thrown around in this topic, but I'm yet to meet someone who actually is.

In reality no person is, but there are people with different problems, that are impairing them from having sex.

Even if they somehow had sex, that won't fix their problems.

Truth is, people don't even know what they want. 10 years ago I imagined myself with wife and kids. Right now I feel horror just thinking about it.

It takes time for people to learn their lessons. And in many aspects, the wizards are walking the safe road, even if they don't yet understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    5 more years and I will be a wizard.

I just utterly despise my generation. Plus the more time I spend around girls the less I like them. I just can't find myself caring about anything they waste time with.
    The best way to find out whether the problem is you, or someone else, is to look whether you blame everyone else for your problems. And when you do, it's not everyone else who's the problem, it's right there when you look in the mirror.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    In my experience it's usually the virgins constantly horny, most people satisfy their needs and cool off
    Guess I am the exception then, I can't even understand having ''needs''

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    5 more years and I will be a wizard.

I just utterly despise my generation. Plus the more time I spend around girls the less I like them. I just can't find myself caring about anything they waste time with.
    Anything they waste time with? So you hate everything then? Because you can certainly find woman that like everything men like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nheela View Post
    I see the word unfuckable thrown around in this topic, but I'm yet to meet someone who actually is.
    Either im missing something in your post or you must live in the land of beatiful people.

There are people that you wouldnt bang simply because they're not attractive. I've add this chick who i know wanted to get it on with me, invited me several times for a cup of coffee and whatnot, but in the end i wasn't into her simply because she was too fat for my taste.

Deleted
    Guess I am the exception then, I can't even understand having ''needs''
    Maybe you're asexual

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Either im missing something in your post or you must live in the land of beatiful people.

There are people that you wouldnt bang simply because they're not attractive. I've add this chick who i know wanted to get it on with me, invited me several times for a cup of coffee and whatnot, but in the end i wasn't into her simply because she was too fat for my taste.
    I think his point is even hideous grotesque people get sex

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by plantation View Post
    but the mind (free from sexual desire) is able to see past primal urges, and opens up doors others cannot see. In essence, you evolve past the human body's urges and transcend into your mind.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

No. As a wizard myself this is no where near the case. There are times where I am still as sexually driven as a teenager and no one to relieve this tension with.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post

You are in no position to decide who would fuck who. You may have not liked that girl, but some guy out there will.

This kind of thinking is truly annoying me.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

No. As a wizard myself this is no where near the case. There are times where I am still as sexually driven as a teenager and no one to relieve this tension with.
    100% true story. Doesn't just vanish.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    That's what we call asexual. You are most assuredly the exception.
    But I feel attraction, and I fap atleast once a day, but besides that I cba going further

Deleted
    Then that's pure laziness.
    I think that's an issue with a lot, pure laziness. Easier to wank over the computer than meet somebody for real fun

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    You're either lazy or afraid of women. Try talking to them sometime, you might find one who's more stimulating that Mr. Right(or Left as the case may be).
    I havent known any women for 5 years besides much older ones from work

Deleted
    You know I never thought of it like that until now. :P
    Don't get me wrong I can understand it, sometimes I cba especially in Winter. I imagine it's doubled if you react badly to rejection because unless you're an underwear model that's likely to occur occasionally. Then again i'm gay so perhaps I am biased towards the easiness of getting sex

- - - Updated - - -

I havent known any women for 5 years besides much older ones from work
    Surely you go to other places besides home and work?

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post

Surely you go to other places besides home and work?
    Not really, i'm not a social guy even though I have no problems being social

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nheela View Post
    You are in no position to decide who would fuck who. You may have not liked that girl, but some guy out there will.

This kind of thinking is truly annoying me.
    Of course i am, didnt i just tell you that i didnt want to bang someone over their physical appearance?

As im sure there are other people out there who do the same. Whats the problem with that?

Ugly people also have sex? Of course they do......mostly with other ugly people.